IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to remember LE said that our girls were taken through the shallow part of the river

Pictures of the folks looking for evidence in the river show them wading maybe waist highish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't seen this, do you have a link?

IMO, Justin Wildey seems to be so full of himself in his FB pics that I can't imagine him dressing like BG.

BG looks short; maybe it's because of the too long jeans and too long coat sleeves. Or.. maybe he likes to have excess knee and elbow room.

I seem to remember LE said that our girls were taken through the shallow part of the river

Pictures of the folks looking for evidence in the river show them wading maybe waist highish.

Link regarding LE comment? I never heard nor read that.

I don't believe they even said they went thru the water, period.

Help if you can (especially, veteran sleuths) I was previously a member, changed email and created new login to join all of you once again. Were there ever any composites/sketches/photos of potential suspects for Amber Hagerman or Lyric and Elizabeth? Please share any link, I would like to look at them. ALL 5 girls were taken in daylight, some had similar physical characteristics, all found rather close to where they were taken, and all taken on the 13th day of the month.

IMPORTANT

Can anyone tell me, is the Deer Creek Wilson cave (several caves really) accessible or are the entry points located under the water line? Does anyone have any pics besides historical black and white images?

Thanks, Nin

I think it's accessible as looters were found there

http://m.riverfronttimes.com/stloui...finance-their-meth-habits/Content?oid=2484162

ETA: the looters also made meth there , I don't think BG was making meth, I think he strictly came to murder

So I took a walk this morning with my wife.I turned on the video on my camera and recorded a portion of our walk. I then stuck the phone back in my pocket. when I got back home and looked at the video the only part that was recorded was the first part. The video stopped when I stuck it back in my pocket. Just wondering if maybe the reason LE isn't releasing any more info is because that's all they really have.....Hope not.

First time post. Followed every thread from day one. The sunglasses- yes. They are white. The white around BG's neck????? You guys are all amazing.

I don't understand why some of you would entertain the idea that the perpetrator is stupid or mentally not intelligent. This is an individual who still has not be found, albeit them having a snippet of his voice and a vague picture. This was methodical and he has done it before, he certainly isn't dense.

In a local NBC online story (March 3)

http://www.wthr.com/article/with-every-interview-detectives-move-closer-to-finding-murder-suspect

Slocum is quoted as saying:

"Going out, speaking with people and marking them off the list as suspects is what's been occurring," said state police Sgt. Tony Slocum. "By doing that, we're focusing in on the people who committed this murder here in Delphi Indiana."

He specifically says "people", rather than "the person". Anyone think this was a slip-up, or more likely just a quirk of being interviewed? I don't really have an opinion either way, but it jumped out at me as odd considering how careful LE is being with what they say and how they say it.

I noticed the plural form used in a different statement- I don't have the link but it caught my attention.

I don't know what the white thing is at his neck, but I don't think it's sunglasses or grocery bags or an electronic cigarette.

I don't understand why some of you would entertain the idea that the perpetrator is stupid or mentally not intelligent. This is an individual who still has not be found, albeit them having a snippet of his voice and a vague picture. This was methodical and he has done it before, he certainly isn't dense.

I agree. He's definitely organized IMO.

Sorta OT, but a couple of threads ago someone asked what a bellyband is and I meant to reply but Regan (also known as my iPad) was acting up per the norm. A belly band holster is a wide piece of elastic with hook and eye or Velcro closure that wraps around your waist and is a good way of c & c'ing your firearm. I made my own for my Glock. I sometimes work home healthcare cases in very rough areas and it was the only way I felt comfortable with the firearm as there was no way I was going to attempt to hook a holster onto my scrub pant waist. I also didn't like the ankle holster. I'm now in the process of making another one for my new .38 snub nose. I thought it would be great in my pocket, but it doesn't feel as secure as I'd like. I would have linked the original quote if I could have. Sorry admins and delete if this is inappropriate. I am having the worst time trying to work this site atm. PM me if you'd like to see a pic of it (I think I could just about manage that!) or if you have any questions because I'm not seeing replies to my posts either. :gaah:

Also, we're planning on making a trip to Delphi this week. I imagine that most questions regarding the land and layout have already been answered, but if any remain PM and I'll do my best to answer them. I'm going to (try) to walk that bridge and loop all the way around. I plan on having someone film me. I'm bringing my big girl dslr with the good lenses.

Thanks to everyone who's been so nice, heard me out and offered helpful opinions. Regan's going to my computer expert today and will hopefully be more cooperative next time I log on. As always, everything that I write is my own opinion only. This really is a fantastic site!

Are you referring to something like this?
ebea7c5ee8cb797d3b13443e6d38df8c.jpg

I know there doesn't seem to be a lot of interest/agreement about my suspect, but I just wanted to add another coincidence. These girls were abducted/murdered on February 13, 2017, the cousins in Iowa were abducted on July 13, 2012, and Amber Hagerman was abducted (also while riding her bike) on January 13, 1996. At the time of their abductions, he was ~440 miles from the Lyric and Libby and ~635 from Amber, and within 80 miles from Abby and Libby. There's also an unsolved murder of a woman in Minnesota who was about 125 miles from him when she was abducted; ironically, she disappeared on Feb. 28, but was found on April 13th. I really don't think he's likely to be involved with the last one, she was a mother rather than a young girl.
r

Me ! Me ! Me !
I'm digging , trying to find out about this creep....
There was a reason I had already checked out his FB ....
I've creeped so many FB pages in the past weeks, not sure why I got there, but I'm digging ....

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Bird of Paradise
It states he is a dad
I've seen several "likes" on pics with kids

To avoid confusion, my original post (above) was in response to someone asking about the pictures of this person with young children on his FB page and the fact that those pictures didn't receive "likes"

I know the mods are allowing this discussion but I am really uncomfortable bringing this person into the mix without knowing more about his charges. Maybe the next time he does a Google search of his name and sees it posted on WS he can join and fill us in.

I know you don't know the answer, but I'm curious to know are we being allowed to sleuth this guy simply because he is wanted? I suck at sleuthing this info but I can't find anything more about why he is wanted. All I have found is bond info from 2008 for contempt, and a mention in a indy newspaper from 2015 where it says location unknown but I can't read any more cos you need a subscription. And if he is wanted why haven't LE caught up with him, openly posting on FB and such.

Iz a bit lost

My first post so please forgive me if this has already been stated/asked:
JMO--> Why is this Justin Wildey a suspect in this? I understand he's wanted for child molestation and lives in the area; but is that the reason? Does he have a record at all besides being wanted for this charge? It seems a large jump to be wanted for a charge that he has not been proven he even did, to being a suspect in a murder with no real facts. Has LE looked at a connection? I'm very curious on why this man is a suspect.

:welcome:

My first post so please forgive me if this has already been stated/asked:
JMO--> Why is this Justin Wildey a suspect in this? I understand he's wanted for child molestation and lives in the area; but is that the reason? Does he have a record at all besides being wanted for this charge? It seems a large jump to be wanted for a charge that he has not been proven he even did, to being a suspect in a murder with no real facts. Has LE looked at a connection? I'm very curious on why this man is a suspect.

Thank you, Hatfield. I'm thinking that if BG was local, he would have been identified by now. If he drove in from a distance and got out of his vehicle in a spot with no camera, within walking distance of the bridge/crime, there wouldn't be any Delphi footage of him. But, if he drove in from a distance away, he could have stopped for fuel or coffee, or at an ATM on the way, from as much as a few hundred miles away. Or stopped for other "supplies" (gives me the willies to write that) at a bigbox store. I think before a crime, someone might be a lot less vigilant about avoiding cameras, because they hadn't done anything *yet*. And may or may not have even known themselves that they were about to. We don't actually know.

Does anybody know how long the security cameras keep the (probably digital) images they capture? Or to how great a distance LE reaches for those images? With all the cameras in our world these days, I just can't believe there isn't an image of him, in those clothes, from Monday morning. And if it were in Delphi, we'd already know. I can easily drive 300 miles between breakfast and lunch.

I
I was thinking along the same lines yesterday.

It is similar to how LE identified the murderer in the Garland case. In that case LE had gone to all the neighbors and residences and businesses and asked them for any home security videos they may have from the day and timeframe of the murder and LE spent long hours looking through them and found a common green truck that appeared nearby the victims home and in other places.

It was amazing. During the trial they ended up with many video clips which showed his truck and the direction he came and went. It was amazing how many times his truck was caught on video from different sources.

The hard part for them was making that first connection which vehicle may have been the perps vehicle but they did it.

With such a small town as Delphi I do really think this approach could work but LE would have had to have asked many residences and businesses for their videos very soon after the murders because most video security systems can tape over the same area as more days are taped.

I hope LE and FBI had considered this at the time. Maybe they have and maybe they are still checking video footage.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...athan-O-Brien-5-Calgary-30-Jun-2014-29/page35

maybe because only a moron would make murder a life goal ... also he's stupid enough to not confiscate LIbby's phone

Justin Wildey

Holy heck skib. Do you see the sunglasses on his head in the picture with the little girl? Photo is dated just 3 months ago.
His FB page seems to have been shut down. Already...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper