IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course I'm kidding...........I don't think the page loaded right though...........might have to re-do it.

Lulz

I was going to say I think one day and not in a case thread of course, we should have a 'gif off' just for the lulz. I think that could be quite entertaining. However, now I think we should have a 'map off'

#TeamSkibs

:p

Imo.This is why I think it was random. If someone had planned this all out beforehand on social media setting up a meeting etc I'm sure the perp would of also been careful at the crime scene. To me the perp saw the girls and took the opportunity. Imo he was frenzied in his attack and left plenty of clues and DNA behind.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

One can plan and plan and plan, but DNA is always going to be there IMO.

I may not have the right suspect, but I do think the cases should be looked into for similarities (I know the most recent two have been looked at.) To show why (other than the circumstances of their murders) I saw a similarity, the following are: Amber Hagerman, Elizabeth Collins, Abigail Williams, Liberty German and Lyric Cook-Morrissey.

Can you explain why you think Amber Hagerman is related? Is it just a physical resemblance to the other girls? Or the fact that she was taken during the day? I just don't get this connection at all.

So they do have DNA. That MSM link confirms it. Knowing whether they had it or not was a little up in the air for a while.

I think they've got it, for sure. It is the matching of it to the leads that may be taking time.

[video=twitter;839600041207672832]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/839600041207672832[/video]

Alexis McAdams‏Verified account @AlexisMcAdamsTV 6m6 minutes ago
EXCLUSIVE: Police tell us they found key evidence that is linked to killer at crime scene. Have not ruled out that the suspect is local.

For some reason I'm not holding my breath...while I'm hopeful LE has something solid, I think they would have already called another press conference if it was something that could aid in finding BG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If LE had a witness who got a good enough look at BG, (which I'm not aware of, I haven't seen any MSM links claiming this) then of course they would make a composite sketch. I don't know why people assume if they haven't seen it that LE is just not smart enough to follow basic procedures in this case.

I'm sure they've checked every RSO in the immediate area, I'm sure they've interviewed people about what they think the guy looked like, I'm sure they've decided a composite sketch isn't doable based on the fact that apparently none of the people on this trail got a good look at him, no one has said otherwise. I'm sure they checked out Mr. Logan, the families, and school staff. JMO.

Have some faith in LE guys. There's nothing right now to suggest they aren't doing anything and everything they can to solve this. I KNOW there are lots of cases that show how corrupt LE can be, IMO this case isn't one of them based on the facts we have. We have 2 photos, a sound bite, and lots of MSM links. I don't see the point in blaming the people trying to solve this case without anything to back up the theory that they're inept at their jobs, especially with the FBI working along side them. JMO. JMO. JMO.
Here's my question on sketches : why is there NOT a sketch of the guy in black that was seen and spoken to by the young girls who talked about who they saw in the park that day on the trail(s)? If they really said hello to him, he had to have had a face! Skin color, height, weight, and all that. Just asking.

This is true, although, think about how many DNA samples they had to check due to the search party. Think about how long it took to acquire DNA samples from family members and everyone involved including Sex Offenders from around the area.

I want a list of the search party. Anyway we can access that. I imagine it wasn't 100% documented.

Bump. Anyone, anyone?

c67b7d1284eac8612e41b998acfead4a.jpg

Here's my question on sketches : why is there NOT a sketch of the guy in black that was seen and spoken to by the young girls who talked about who they saw in the park that day on the trail(s)? If they really said hello to him, he had to have had a face! Skin color, height, weight, and all that. Just asking.

He either wasn't there or LE cleared him.

I imagine there might be more voice on the recording <modsnip> This is how the police probably know he is responsible most likely for their deaths...

Yes it is the stuff nightmares are made of...

We must remember the most important thing is to pray for Abigail and Liberty...

bbm But they said they are not sure the voice belongs to BG. So my guess is they have seen him causing their deaths.

bbm But they said they are not sure the voice belongs to BG. So my guess is they have seen him causing their deaths.
So does that mean Libby filmed him killing Abby??? Or as I posted before maybe phone was dropped during scuffle while video was on. Thus filming him and he was not aware.

An Angel was there...

making sure the crime would not go unpunished...

Someone earlier brought up a theory that he could have split personalities and talks in multiple voices back and forth with himself. Therefore sounding like multiple people. As an ER Nurse, I've seen this happen as a person immediately switches to a different sounding person and demeanor then immediately back.

Can you explain why you think Amber Hagerman is related? Is it just a physical resemblance to the other girls? Or the fact that she was taken during the day? I just don't get this connection at all.

I did already answer you once, but I'll repeat it (I know posts are easy to miss here.)
She was taken during the day in a less than private place, she was riding her bike (which Lizzy and Lyric were also doing), she was abducted on the 13th of the month and found in a creek.

I'm confused. Catching up and one tweet says they are making progress and another statement from an investigator states nothing new.

This back & forth mixed messaging has been going on for awhile. It IS confusing and frustrating.

I personally believe they have no suspects. If they were onto someone, they wouldn't need to create a profile. I just get the sense from the way they're talking that they have very little to go on at the moment. JMO, and hope I'm wrong.

I think you're right.........................on one hand they claim to be making progress..........and on the other hand they claim that nothing new is happening.

It's double speak. Sure, with each person they exclude as a suspect, the suspect pool gets smaller......hence the "making progress".

However, the lead investigator is tweeting that nothing new happened today and he'll be back at it again tomorrow........hence "nothing new".

We all know that they are sitting on a moving video clip, which also equates into quite a few more screenshots. They aren't going to catch this guy until they release at least enough of it for people to see his stance and his gait while he's walking along that bridge. LE has had about 50%-60% more evidence presented to them than they normally get in a case like this thanks to Liberty herself. A video, an audio recording, pictures of the perp............rarely do they get that much evidence literally handed to them in a case, especially by the victim herself.

What they're busy hoarding and protecting is exactly what the public needs in order to identify this guy. The longer they choose to sit on it............the longer this will drag out.

I personally believe they have no suspects. If they were onto someone, they wouldn't need to create a profile. I just get the sense from the way they're talking that they have very little to go on at the moment. JMO, and hope I'm wrong.

That's how I understand the recent statements too.

Someone posted earlier that Abigail's body was found with no clothes and Libby was clothed. Can we get a link to support that?

The poster clearly wrote "imo" which means it was her/his opinion.

ETA- no snark intended- tone is hard to read. <modsnip> Let's hope tomorrow being more information- more to discuss.

http://fox59.com/2017/03/08/fbi-putting-together-profile-of-suspect-accused-of-killing-delphi-teens/

Per ISP: &#8220;I know that we have the human element &#8211; we have a very solid science element,&#8221; he said. &#8220;We are using every capable process that we have from a scientific perspective as everyone would expect us to, and we will continue to do that until there is nothing left to do. does that include DNA? It does. We have not ruled out the possibility that it is a local person. Every time we clear somebody it gets us closer. We are confident that somewhere in the tips we have valuable information and every time we can eliminate one we can move on to the next.&#8221;

I bet they have a real good idea of who this guy is !!! Police are not going to say
anything right now, and don't want this guy feeling threatened and "take off." They
want the "killer" to feel like he's gotten away with the crime. I'm sure there was
some kind of DNA present and it's being tested right now. Some types of DNA
likely takes a lot longer to analyze, and come up with a profile. Fibre samples and
mitocondrial DNA can take a long time. Let this guy get in a comfort zone, and think
he's gotten away with a big crime. They also may have blood DNA, seminal fluids,
and or hair DNA, and probably want to run thorough tests before moving in. Even if
they come up with a DNA profile,he may be a first offender, and his profile is not at
all registered in any data bank. They will get this guy-"for sure"-it takes some time.
Think about this- how many of these cases where they have a picture of the killer,
and his voice- where the killer gets away undetected ??? not many !!!
I should add, it seems funny that this guy was so bundled up with clothes, as the
temperature was in the 60's. I think he may have been there since the early morning
waiting for his ideal chance. It's a lot colder in the morning. Also, he could have been
all bundled up to disguise himself, and conceal any weapons-gun, knife etc. I believe
this guy knows the area very well, and lived there at one time, and may have a parent
still living there, or a friend that he visits, when he comes back to Delphi. I don't think
he lives there right now, as it would be far to risky in the middle of the day, to do what
he did. He could live in Indianapolis, or a neighboring state. He looks like, and dresses
like a blue collar worker, and is likely a "tradesman" or truck driver, or something along
that line. They have a really good general description of this guy, by the picture.
This is how I would size his profile up
Age- 38 - 46 yrs old
Occupation- likely a blue collar worker. He dresses like one, and looks like one.
Probably his job took him there, and that's when he took advantage of the situation.
He's likely "not homeless" as a lot of those people are skinny and frail, and are on
drugs, and also are alcoholics. He looks well fed, and strong.
Other distinct characteristics
The way he walks- look at his planted "right foot" he has his toes pointed outward,
and has a "duck walk" whereas most people do not walk like that- they walk with
their toes pointed straight forward. This is very important, as I'd say only 3-4 % of
the population walk like that.
Also- look at his jeans- they looked pressed, neat, and recently washed. I'd say he
may have a mother in the area that looks after his needs, and may live with her. He
could also have a military background and keeps himself looking presentable. He's
the type of guy that's quite disciplined, likely a reliable worker, and very selective about
his belongings. Notice his hat "matches" his waist pouch, so he is "meticulous"
Physical- I'd put him around 5-9" tall to 5-10 inches tall. The rails from the track are
about 7 inches high from the ground, and that's what I estimate his height to be. He
also looks about 25 lbs overweight, and has a big physical frame, and likely very strong.
I'd also say he's single, and likely never married, and always has had an interest in
very young girls. He may have some minor charges with younger girls, as guys don't
all of a sudden come out of the woodwork and start killing. They usually start small and
get into more "serious offences" I'd bet he drives a truck ( 1/2 ton ) and it's meticulously
clean, and all his tools etc, are very well organized.
Education- I'd say he has Grade 11 or 12- "tops" and probably went to "trade school"
after high school to become a welder, plumber, electrician etc. He's not that hi-tech of
a man, and not that smart, because he sure would have taken their cell phones.
I have a question for readers ??? is it possible for the police to have his picture and
video of him, without having the girl's cellphone ??? as the police don't say if they
have it ??? I've read, this can be obtained by police thru "the cloud"- ??? can someone
explain this to me ??? what's a cloud, and is this possible ??? I'm not a hi-tech guy.
That's my take on this guy- "they WILL get him"- I have no doubt !!!
attachment.php
attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members