IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New to posting here. In my opinion that jacket looks like a tactical response jacket. Is there a patch on the left arm shoulder? Could the jacket have led the girls into believing he had an authoritarian job? Did he have on some type of chemical splash goggles with a visor?

I still can't stop staring at the picture, something he is wearing has to trigger someones mind who knows this guy. I keep going back to the head, I said this yesterday, and I still stand by it. I'm certain that he is wearing a camouflage ball cap, with a rolled bill. That is why the hat blends in so good with the woods in the background, because its camouflage! I played with the generic paint program for a few minutes, and cut out the outline of what I am seeing. Pics below of the outline of the hat snipped out of the image. Then I think underneath the blue jacket, he is wearing a gray frosted color type of hooded sweatshirt. The hood is coming out from behind the coat collar, and is bunched up behind his neck. I even think on the left side close to his neck, one of the strings of the hoodie may be visible. Jacket looks a bit oversized, and I can't tell if he has a brown fanny pack, or if he is holding on to something and half of it is under his blue jacket, and the other half is sticking out. It looks like the outline of something under his jacket, that matches the shape of the brown object. Jeans look typical of what rural men around Indiana wear. Maybe from rural king or walmart. I don't think any of his hair is visible at all. His nose looks wide, it's hard to distinguish any facial features. He has as little of his skin exposed as possible, probably hoping to avoid any DNA getting under the nails of his victims if he were to find any. Damn, someone has to recognize him or something he is wearing. I know some rural people live under a rock, maybe it will just take time.

It's also possible that this was a two person operation, and the intent was kidnapping for human trafficking. Many young girls have came up missing from Kokomo and surrounding areas, as Indiana is a crossroads state. Just google Karena McClerkin, missing since Oct. 11th, 2016. Less than 30 minutes from Delphi. Maybe they were out searching for a target, and saw the girls get dropped off or out on the bridge alone. The driver could have went to the cemetery parking lot or side of the road, to wait on the BG to apprehend the girls and walk them to the vehicle. Maybe the girls saw another guy and the car and put up a fight, started screaming and making a scene. The suspect could have freaked out and used a knife or hammer to silence the girls, then hurry to the car without the girls and got away. So many unknowns!
attachment.php
attachment.php

to me, it's a hoodie over a camp cap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just brainstorming another motive for what happened. Anything is possible, what if at some point the girls tried to make a run for it, and were caught. They could have ended up where they were found? My main point is that kidnapping for human trafficking is not out of the question. There has been a lot of talk about it ever since Karena McClerkin has been missing from Kokomo since October. I say this because that is my hometown and I know some people suspect that. There has also been a lot of reports of kids being approached at bus stops and neighborhoods in the recent months. Scary times for a parent.

Sorry, but also, if you read the landowner's remarks, he said the area they were found was very difficult to reach. I'm sorry I don't have the quote handy, but I've mentioned it numerous times and will be in one of my posts. IOW it's not like they could have just run there to get away.

BBM - I have not heard about an article of clothing seen in the creek. Do you by chance have a link?

You have to search journalist or photographer Facebook.

He mentioned it then there was a long discussion here about backdating photos in FB.

I just watched the entire helicopter video and it was just a different searcher imo. They pan to two guys in the creek near shore, a few minutes later they show the row of searchers with hards on each other's shoulders and one of the two guys are in that frame.

I don't have the link but it was Libby's grandfather that made the comment. It's been discussed (as you noted) and shown that the pinging doesn't mean the phone was in transit.

I believe that's the one that says it was pinging around town, but maybe I should listen to it again. Thanks

BBM - I have not heard about an article of clothing seen in the creek. Do you by chance have a link?
It was a Facebook page. A photographer for a newspaper? I forgot his name. He was photographing when the search for the girls was underway and posting photos to his Facebook page. If you look back on previous thread you may find his name or others may know his name. Also, I believe there may be some helicopter footage of the clothes in the creek....but not sure on that.

You have to search journalist or photographer Facebook.

He mentioned it then there was a long discussion here about backdating photos in FB.

I just watched the entire helicopter video and it was just a different searcher imo. They pan to two guys in the creek near shore, a few minutes later they show the row of searchers with hards on each other's shoulders and one of the two guys are in that frame.

Yes, the one photographer who made the comment that he saw clothing from 75 yards away. To my knowledge that has not been verified by LE. Also, someone thought they saw clothing hanging from a branch over the creek but was proven to be another searcher, not clothing.

Wasn't begrudging your brainstorming, but pointing out that the way you describe it, it's not plausible. I'm merely sticking to the facts as known. My reference wasn't to the HT although I personally haven't seen any evidence that was the case here.

I didn't take offense to it or think that you were begrudging me, I was just typing as I was thinking of a scenario in my head. I just find it very odd that the police have not even so much as even hinted that a sexual assault occurred. I feel like in the past, that information is reported right away? I mean seriously, if most people assume that in this kind of case anyways, I think they should just come out and say it or the contrary. Here is a small article on the rise in sex trafficking here. I'm keeping an open mind. http://fox59.com/2017/01/31/human-trafficking-cases-jump-in-indiana/

jkyle.keener -- photographer who saw clothes in the creek

IT HAS BEEN A TRAGIC DAY IN CARROLL COUNTY, INDIANA, the scene of a double murder. One thing they never teach you in journalism school is how creepy it feels to have to cover a homicide. For several hours I photographed the search for two missing 13-year-old girls. This type of endeavor is stressful for the searchers, the first responders and also the media at the scene. Detectives found the bodies of two missing teens near a rural hiking trail below the abandoned Monon high railroad bridge. The bridge itself in incredibly beautiful making it difficult to witness a horrific murder scene so nearby. From 75-yards away I could see girls clothing in Deer Creek east of the bridge and knew full well that the girls where found very nearby. To walk in a place that a murderer had walked only a handful of hours earlier is extremely upsetting, but as journalists it is part of the business that simply needs done to tell the news of our area. Photos by J. Kyle Keener / Pharos-Tribune copyright 2017

I keep seeing people talk about someone saying the phone was pinging all over town, but all I've seen/heard was that it was pinging around town. To me, they aren't the same thing, so does anyone have a link to where it was said that it was pinging all over town? TIA

I think the grandfather told the media that after someone, maybe someone in LE told him. Not sure if what I said was accurate and maybe someone else can clarify.

I keep seeing people talk about someone saying the phone was pinging all over town, but all I've seen/heard was that it was pinging around town. To me, they aren't the same thing, so does anyone have a link to where it was said that it was pinging all over town? TIA

“Missing, abducted, we don’t know for sure,” said Patty.” The cellphone has been pinging around town – and here there is a cellphone tower – but the ping was last noted around five to six hours ago. And they say the phone is now dead.”
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...3-Feb-2017-9/page24+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

That is all there is with regard to the phone pinging AFAIK. This "all over town" is a misquote that grew legs as a fact with no links.
This is why we need links for facts or a notation that it is opinion.

Wasn't begrudging your brainstorming, but pointing out that the way you describe it, it's not plausible. I'm merely sticking to the facts as known. My reference wasn't to the HT although I personally haven't seen any evidence that was the case here.

I didn't take offense to it or think that you were begrudging me, I was just typing as I was thinking of a scenario in my head. I just find it very odd that the police have not even so much as even hinted that a sexual assault occurred. I feel like in the past, that information is reported right away? I mean seriously, if most people assume that in this kind of case anyways, I think they should just come out and say it or the contrary. Here is a small article on the rise in sex trafficking here. I'm keeping an open mind. http://fox59.com/2017/01/31/human-trafficking-cases-jump-in-indiana/[/QUOTE]

The problem I am having is there are so many new people posting and throwing out ideas that aren't based on fact. The the comment gets picked up downthread and gets distorted. We can all take guesses at what happened but I think we should base out opinion on facts.

It was a Facebook page. A photographer for a newspaper? I forgot his name. He was photographing when the search for the girls was underway and posting photos to his Facebook page. If you look back on previous thread you may find his name or others may know his name. Also, I believe there may be some helicopter footage of the clothes in the creek....but not sure on that.

I think Skibby posted it (the fb post) in the media thread.

Media thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ia-maps-amp-timelines&p=13163455#post13163455

“Missing, abducted, we don’t know for sure,” said Patty.” The cellphone has been pinging around town – and here there is a cellphone tower – but the ping was last noted around five to six hours ago. And they say the phone is now dead.”
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...3-Feb-2017-9/page24+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

That is all there is with regard to the phone pinging AFAIK. This "all around town" is a misquote that grew legs as a fact with no links.
This is why we need links for facts or a notation that it is opinion.
Did anyone read about the cold case in iowa they think they are related.They are eerily similar in the date and the location and dump site.Hope they catch the sicko.

I just have a general question about human trafficking, since so many people mention it. If it is human traffic, I assume they were "sold" to a black market and controlled by a gang to be forced to sell sex for profit?? Then they must keep these girls alive?? Any girls successfully flee from the nightmare ? I do hope these girls can be free one day.last Saturday an Ohio high school girl went missing. The world is really dangerous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The problem I am having is there are so many new people posting and throwing out ideas that aren't based on fact. The the comment gets picked up downthread and gets distorted. We can all take guesses at what happened but I think we should base out opinion on facts.
Well then, the only fact we have is a blurry photo of a suspect and the general location and timeframe, everything else is speculation and/or opinion.

https://www.facebook.com/WRTV6/videos/10154523478509092/

Full helicopter video. Watch it on a TV if possible it's pretty interesting.

Didn't like to see the row of cop cars parallel parked in the cemetery. Maybe they parked there during the search but there could have been evidence they drove over such as tire tracks, footprints...

Well then, the only fact we have is a blurry photo of a suspect and the general location and timeframe, everything else is speculation and/or opinion.

If you check the timeline and map threads there are a number of facts listed that we can base an opinon off of. Like the example I stated about the property owner. His interview was very informative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3