IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not seeing anything in that pic other than the normal and natural shadows being cast on the ground that should be there due to the trees, shrubs, bridge, pillars, etc. But that's just me.

One more pic. Left arrow points to rear rim. Right arrow points to handlebars.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• AbbyLCorner2ZoomArrows.jpg
    AbbyLCorner2ZoomArrows.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 700
  • AbbyLCorner2.jpg
    AbbyLCorner2.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 684
Good morning. I know a lot of us are completely bleary eyed from scrutinizing photos, but something has been bothering me for awhile and I haven't seen it mentioned. First pic below is Abby on the bridge, no editing done by me except for the yellow box, lower left corner. Second pic is same photo with brightness/contrast tweak. Third is a zoomed in section of that corner with brightness/contrast tweak. Staring makes it worse, just take a glance. Do you see anything there?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
I honestly just see what I'd describe as stone pilings for the bridge support.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Now, city leaders and community organizers are forming a task force to improve safety around the trail.

The task force is planning multiple fund-raising efforts including a 5K benefit run in early June.

Local banks are also raising money for trail cameras. We're told those cameras would likely cover the entrances and exits to the trails.

We'll be streaming the press conference live. It is set to begin around 9 a.m. CT.

http://www.14news.com/story/34705185/family-of-slain-delphi-teen-to-speak-to-press-thursday

I see a sasquatch in them thar woods...............:drumroll:

[video=twitter;839817706547335173]https://twitter.com/ispindianapolis/status/839817706547335173[/video]

Thank you Delphi Schools for making the background for today's news conference. This community is amazing
@Indianapolis

One more pic. Left arrow points to rear rim. Right arrow points to handlebars.

attachment.php

attachment.php

With (I heard) 200 LEO working the case; the odds are pretty good that several experts have studied the evidence very thoroughly. I could be wrong, and have been many times. If you feel that this is something pertinent to the case; by all means don't discuss it with us and call the tip line.

Has Abigail's family spoken out at all?
I wonder if they will be there also?

IMG_4181.jpgIMG_4180.JPG
Possibly a figure crouching behind the pillar appearing to be wearing something navy blue? I think this is a viable clue as to BG's whereabouts before he catches up with the girls. I haven't taken much stock in finding people or cars, etc., in every picture. But honestly, I do see this one and, if it were me, I might be tempted to call LE. Chances are their experts would have scrutinized every pixel of every picture for clues but, you never know. If this were to turn out to be BG then there might be evidence of his being there at that spot that could help to identify him.

I do see what you are seeing. I hope it's ok to post a labeled enlargement of it...

JMO even if there is a bike and a guy, i'm not convinced it would help us figure out who BG is, JMO.

I'll be back in time for the presser and will transcribe if the air in the thread is amenable at that time. :wave:

I went to school with Abi's mom back in the day. She was always reserved and a bit quiet. I can't imagine this level of exposure is easy for her.

I heard on WTHR 13 news (Indianapolis local NBC station) that Abby's family will attend but not speaking.

What I think I see is a bicycle leaning against the left corner of the pillar. Handlebars are touching the corner of the pillar. Sun hitting the back wheel rim. Bicycle is facing us. JMO

I see it now... There's a bell on the handle bar, the chain is off, back tire is flat, and six of the spokes appear to be carded...

Nah! I don't see nothing! :needdrink:

I also noticed the lack of a shadow from the suspect. I think alot of stuff was done to that image before it's release.

On the subject of cellphone, cellphones or constantly reasing out to connect with cell towers, (like a handshake) always trying to stay connected. While in an area of Va for lack of towers if i don't put my phone in airplane mode the. Battery will be dead by morning. I have wondered if that is 1) why it was pinking all over town, trying to stay connected, 2) why the battery went dead. Jmo
Depending on where the phone is the signal can be blocked by the terrain so, in mountainous or even hilly areas the phone can spend all of its time running the battery down attempting to make a connection. If it is in water, buried, in just the right spot between two trees, etc, it will also not be able to connect.

It should also be mentioned that 911 centers can have the mobile carriers ping the phone by sending a signal from towers to that phone to try to determine its location via a calculation based on the radio connection. All phones since 1997 have GPS inside them for 911 purposes. If the carrier can find and communicate with the phone the phone will be able to send its last known GPS location (you can't turn this off, by the way) and when the GPS was taken by the phone. But if the phone can't connect to a tower then it is usually the case that the reverse connection attempts will also fail. The accuracy of the radio connection calculations can result in pretty large error margins. That is, they may come up with a location but that location may be off by relatively large distances so it will be a large circle where the phone is likely somewhere within it.

In this specific case, law enforcement should know the last time that Libby's phone was in contact with any tower. When combined with knowing what time the video Libby had taken started and stopped they can at least know whether both ended at or near the same time. If the accuracy of the phone's location is relatively low they may not be able to determine any direction of travel for that phone. But they should have the last known most accurate location (which might not be all that accurate).

JMO even if there is a bike and a guy, i'm not convinced it would help us figure out who BG is, JMO.

I'll be back in time for the presser and will transcribe if the air in the thread is amenable at that time. :wave:

You may want to type it in another application other than directly into WS.. in case WS refreshes and you lose it? :pullhair:

does anyone have a link for the presser...sorry if I missed it earlier.

The only time I have seen her mother was a video done the night she went missing..outside of the police department. That video should be in the media thread.

:seeya:

I went to school with Abi's mom back in the day. She was always reserved and a bit quiet. I can't imagine this level of exposure is easy for her.

I was surprised to see how close to the bridge she lives, that is if the info online was correct. It showed N625W just south of the bridge. Do you believe that is right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur