IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
myabe a dufflebag leaning against the pillar?

Knife? Looks the right shape but highly unlikely

I'm not trying to drive you all crazy but also don't want to influence what you might see vs what I think I see. It's not a person. What I see is immediately to the left of the stone pillar.

Hi, you posted my answer before my edit. I added the following:

Possibly a figure crouching behind the pillar appearing to be wearing something navy blue? I think this is a viable clue as to BG's whereabouts before he catches up with the girls. I haven't taken much stock in finding people or cars, etc., in every picture. But honestly, I do see this one and, if it were me, I might be tempted to call LE. Chances are their experts would have scrutinized every pixel of every picture for clues but, you never know. If this were to turn out to be BG then there might be evidence of his being there at that spot that could help to identify him.

I do not see what you are looking at but I definitely see something blue between the pillars that I think are worthy of further investigation.IMO

A knife?

Good morning. I know a lot of us are completely bleary eyed from scrutinizing photos, but something has been bothering me for awhile and I haven't seen it mentioned. First pic below is Abby on the bridge, no editing done by me except for the yellow box, lower left corner. Second pic is same photo with brightness/contrast tweak. Third is a zoomed in section of that corner with brightness/contrast tweak. Staring makes it worse, just take a glance. Do you see anything there?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last season's dead weeds and brush; along with some stone or rubble, possibly from the pillar itself.

Possibly a figure crouching behind the pillar appearing to be wearing something navy blue? I think this is a viable clue as to BG's whereabouts before he catches up with the girls. I haven't taken much stock in finding people or cars, etc., in every picture. But honestly, I do see this one and, if it were me, I might be tempted to call LE. Chances are their experts would have scrutinized every pixel of every picture for clues but, you never know. If this were to turn out to be BG then there might be evidence of his being there at that spot that could help to identify him.

Keeping in mind the metal posts (JMO based on the size of the bridge ties) are a few inches wide and the cement post is at most one foot square, where can a human hide there? Not being snarky I just don't think I understand where a grown man can be crouching behind something of that size.. ?

http://www.rta.org/faqs

What is the typical size of mainline railroad ties?
Standard Ties = 7” x 9” x 8.5’ or 9’ long (mostly 8.5’ --- some 7x8 and 6x8 also in use)
Bridge Ties = AREMA Standard is no smaller than 10' long by 8" wide.

(BBM)
So if those ties are "no smaller than" 8 inches wide, then those metal posts are like 2-3 inches wide and that cement block might be 12 inches wide.

They do not appear to be the full 60 feet below the bridge in this photo, but I do realize that will skew the apparant size of these things. But I wonder, would that be far enough away to be able to hide a grown man behind it? I really don't know. But I will say that I don't see anything. JMO

Hi, you posted my answer before my edit. I added the following:

I do not see what you are looking at but I definitely see something blue between the pillars that I think are worthy of further investigation.IMO

Dang, I have to leave for a few hours. Look forward to returning with ya'll having figured this out!

Good morning. I know a lot of us are completely bleary eyed from scrutinizing photos, but something has been bothering me for awhile and I haven't seen it mentioned. First pic below is Abby on the bridge, no editing done by me except for the yellow box, lower left corner. Second pic is same photo with brightness/contrast tweak. Third is a zoomed in section of that corner with brightness/contrast tweak. Staring makes it worse, just take a glance. Do you see anything there?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I see a book

I'm not trying to drive you all crazy but also don't want to influence what you might see vs what I think I see. It's not a person. What I see is immediately to the left of the stone pillar.
Big knife. IMO

Keeping in mind the metal posts (JMO based on the size of the bridge ties) are a few inches wide and the cement post is at most one foot square, where can a human hide there? Not being snarky I just don't think I understand where a grown man can be crouching behind something of that size.. ?

http://www.rta.org/faqs

What is the typical size of mainline railroad ties?
Standard Ties = 7” x 9” x 8.5’ or 9’ long (mostly 8.5’ --- some 7x8 and 6x8 also in use)
Bridge Ties = AREMA Standard is no smaller than 10' long by 8" wide.

You don't think those stone pillar bases are large enough for some one to crouch down behind? Those bases must be fairly large I would think. So, for me it is plausible, in this case.

and just to add
I'm not sure there is enough info in the photo to deduce anything ounce its been zoomed in that much, way to pixelated......MOO

What I think I see is a bicycle leaning against the left corner of the pillar. Handlebars are touching the corner of the pillar. Sun hitting the back wheel rim. Bicycle is facing us. JMO

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

To me it looks like a backpack leaning against the pillar and the sun is gleaming off one of it's two posts (backpack supports). Like hikers and campers carry on their backs.

What I think I see is a bicycle leaning against the left corner of the pillar. Handlebars are touching the corner of the pillar. Sun hitting the back wheel rim. Bicycle is facing us. JMO

I see it too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delphi, Ind. (WNDU) A group of musicians has come together to help the relatives of two slain Indiana teens.

According to the Lafayette Journal and Courier, the artists have compiled a CD called 'Pray for Delphi' and all of the proceeds go to families of 14-year-old Libby German and 13-year-old Abby Williams, who disappeared on Feb. 13 and were found dead the next day less than a mile away from where they were last seen.

CD's cost $10. Some major online retailers will have them available beginning March 24. You can learn more about the project at their Facebook page.

http://www.wndu.com/content/news/Mu...ise-money-for-victims-families-415760353.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom