IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys... there is a TON of info in this article (linked in above quote) from the Sherriff. Seems they've checked the majority of RSOs in the entire state and a lot more such as search warrants and polygraphs, etc. You'll want to read through this if you haven't. It really seems to give so much more info than we've had concerning the investigation. MOO but please you great sleuthers, check it out fully!

Yes very telling to me, with the checks on all RSO's i read that to mean that the girls were sexually assaulted. JMO

This is only a frequented place in nice weather, otherwise it's vacant.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

It was nice weather and not vacant that day. Not sure what the correction is that you're making. I assume you're local and go there often, and this is your opinion? or do you have a link that shows numbers? thanks!

ETA: I had run across some articles previously which suggested this is a well-traveld part of the Indiana Trails system, and the rail to trail system that is becoming so popular all over the country. This article, for example, from 2007 talks about that day's annual community Monon High Bridge Trail hike, which it said saw over 100 people participate, and it also said it was the 15th such community trail walk that year so far.

This IMO doesn't sound like a place that is generally "vacant". JMO

http://www.pharostribune.com/news/local_news/article_fc9c932b-43e8-5d24-aaea-40ce3bb7d8d8.html

Thank you for your previous post and this one as well. It sounds like you're a great mother, teaching them the right stuff. One time I read about a mother teaching her girls to "breathe fire". That stuck with me as will your words.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I'm freaking out. I was sleuthing a very creepy guy - that a friend of mine turned in a tip on. And when I was viewing a Facebook video on his page I went to turn the phone to make the video bigger.... and my finger hit the follow button. I in a split second hit unfollow. But it appears from googling that he still got a message. I'm a nervous wreck now [emoji45][emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm freaking out. I was sleuthing a very creepy guy - that a friend of mine turned in a tip on. And when I was viewing a Facebook video on his page I went to turn the phone to make the video bigger.... and my finger hit the follow button. I in a split second hit unfollow. But it appears from googling that he still got a message. I'm a nervous wreck now [emoji45][emoji33]

Set your facebook to private....so only your friends can see...all will be ok...don't stress.

Puggle xx

You're no worse off than people who just plain visit facebook pages without realizing that a lot of people use the "who just visited my profile?" app with facebook.

There was a discussion here from people arguing about whether someone can see that people simply visited their page. People were arguing yes, no, and I never did see anyone actually get or give the factual information they were seeking: by DEFAULT no you can't see who clicked to view your profile. HOWEVER one of the most popular facebook app add-ons (aside from games like Candy Crush, and the add-on that lets you see everyone who un-friends/un-follows you on a daily basis) is the add-on that allows you to get notifications every time someone views your profile.

You will never know if someone has that add-on installed or not. I personally always assume that EVERYONE has it installed, that way I will never end up off-guard. JMO. I never click facebook pages without either logging out of facebook completely, or assuming the person at the other end may see a link to my own profile in a notification that I just viewed their page.

There are multiple versions and iterations of this app. Here's a generic facebook search for it that shows some results in case anyone is doubting that this is a "thing". https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=who's viewed my profile

Edited to add: yes the people who say just set your page to private and block him are spot-on. Great advice! So I will just add a brief moment of humor (hopefully) here - I advise that whatever you do, you DON'T change your facebook name in an attempt to keep him from seeing it, because my son's friend for some reason thought it would be hilarious to change his own name to "Hingle McKringleberry" and facebook made him keep it that way for 30 days minimum before it could be changed back, lol! kids!

The best thing you can do now, is to block him. MOO

The press conference will be today at 10am eastern, or 2 hours 40 minutes from the time of this post. It will be streamed live at:

http://www.theindychannel.com/live-video

and

http://facebook.com/wrtv6

In some previous cases I've attempted to transcribe PCs live because I type quite fast, but the caveat is that when I type fast I don't go back to fix typos and about 80% of the time every instance of "the" will end up being typed as "hte". If that's not terribly annoying to read through, I may attempt a live transcription when it happens. We'll see.

Good Morning America ( ABC) will have something on this case in a little bit. Just announced it.

Set your facebook to private....so only your friends can see...all will be ok...don't stress.

Puggle xx

It already was. I removed all my location / schooling etc. to "only Me" for awhile
Thanks I will try

In reference to fb, while at a friends home she asked me to go to her bf's page, the last time she did she accidently friended his niece :) so i did, as his page came up under relationship status he had that he was in a relationship w another women. Not a good evening after that. Jmo

You're no worse off than people who just plain visit facebook pages without realizing that a lot of people use the "who just visited my profile?" app with facebook.

There was a discussion here from people arguing about whether someone can see that people simply visited their page. People were arguing yes, no, and I never did see anyone actually get or give the factual information they were seeking: by DEFAULT no you can't see who clicked to view your profile. HOWEVER one of the most popular facebook app add-ons (aside from games like Candy Crush, and the add-on that lets you see everyone who un-friends/un-follows you on a daily basis) is the add-on that allows you to get notifications every time someone views your profile.

You will never know if someone has that add-on installed or not. I personally always assume that EVERYONE has it installed, that way I will never end up off-guard. JMO. I never click facebook pages without either logging out of facebook completely, or assuming the person at the other end may see a link to my own profile in a notification that I just viewed their page.

There are multiple versions and iterations of this app. Here's a generic facebook search for it that shows some results in case anyone is doubting that this is a "thing". https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=who's viewed my profile

Edited to add: yes the people who say just set your page to private and block him are spot-on. Great advice! So I will just add a brief moment of humor (hopefully) here - I advise that whatever you do, you DON'T change your facebook name in an attempt to keep him from seeing it, because my son's friend for some reason thought it would be hilarious to change his own name to "Hingle McKringleberry" and facebook made him keep it that way for 30 days minimum before it could be changed back, lol! kids!

Good morning. I know a lot of us are completely bleary eyed from scrutinizing photos, but something has been bothering me for awhile and I haven't seen it mentioned. First pic below is Abby on the bridge, no editing done by me except for the yellow box, lower left corner. Second pic is same photo with brightness/contrast tweak. Third is a zoomed in section of that corner with brightness/contrast tweak. Staring makes it worse, just take a glance. Do you see anything there?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• AbbyLCorner1.jpg
    AbbyLCorner1.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 785
  • AbbyLCorner2Zoom.jpg
    AbbyLCorner2Zoom.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 779
  • AbbyLCornerFullBrCont.jpg
    AbbyLCornerFullBrCont.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 790
Nope! Don't see a thing.

Good morning. I know a lot of us are completely bleary eyed from scrutinizing photos, but something has been bothering me for awhile and I haven't seen it mentioned. First pic below is Abby on the bridge, no editing done by me except for the yellow box, lower left corner. Second pic is same photo with brightness/contrast tweak. Third is a zoomed in section of that corner with brightness/contrast tweak. Staring makes it worse, just take a glance. Do you see anything there?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

[video=twitter;839633546964787200]https://twitter.com/crimewatchdaily/status/839633546964787200[/video]

FBI putting together profile of suspect accused of killing Delphi teens buff.ly/2lFbKMc via @FOX59
@CrimeWatchDaily

They said this same thing weeks ago. They also said they were fast tracking DNA weeks ago, now there announcing that they have some DNA...again. I feel like were going around in circles.

The press conference will be today at 10am eastern, or 2 hours 40 minutes from the time of this post. It will be streamed live at:

http://www.theindychannel.com/live-video

and

http://facebook.com/wrtv6

In some previous cases I've attempted to transcribe PCs live because I type quite fast, but the caveat is that when I type fast I don't go back to fix typos and about 80% of the time every instance of "the" will end up being typed as "hte". If that's not terribly annoying to read through, I may attempt a live transcription when it happens. We'll see.

Please do GGE if you can. I always think it's a bonus to be able to go back and read it as well as listen to it when possible. Thank you [emoji4]

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Possibly a figure crouching behind the pillar appearing to be wearing something navy blue? I think this is a viable clue as to BG's whereabouts before he catches up with the girls. I haven't taken much stock in finding people or cars, etc., in every picture. But honestly, I do see this one and, if it were me, I might be tempted to call LE. Chances are their experts would have scrutinized every pixel of every picture for clues but, you never know. If this were to turn out to be BG then there might be evidence of his being there at that spot that could help to identify him.

Just to insert some humor ...

fba7af47c770c1644f13ea2b4bcf3df3.jpg
e589d383ac4b117dfa0f54ccb51f3993.jpg

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

I'm not trying to drive you all crazy but also don't want to influence what you might see vs what I think I see. It's not a person. What I see is immediately to the left of the stone pillar.
Possibly a figure crouching behind the pillar appearing to be wearing something navy blue?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads