DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am surprised this has not been addressed on Twitter, not one tweet
Is it just me or is that odd?

:bump:

You can post the court links and discuss the charges.

You cannot sleuth this individual relative to abby's and libby's murders, as no indication of his involvement has been released. On the contrary, he was cleared. More than likely, in the course of investigating him, these unrelated violations came to light. So, as sillybiily said, cool your jets.

If it gets out of hand, substantial time outs will be issued on the spot. You've now been warned.

Bessie
ws administrator

eta: For the umpteenth time, leave the fb gossip on fb!

Tia for your cooperation.

bumping

smdh

I just want to add that I have a family member with the same kind of thing. IE extensive charges over many years and once he got into that cycle it took almost 50yrs and jail time for him to be out with no charges no probation no nothing its a cycle sometimes a tough one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I agree it can stretch out LONG past original date. I have a family member who got in trouble just after he turned 18. He's 34 now and just got free and clear from tripping over everything on the same charge he got when he was 18. It was originally a 6 year sentence with 3 suspended. It's quirky sometimes.

I am surprised this has not been addressed on Twitter, not one tweet.
Is it just me or I should that odd?

It is the weekend and news is often slower on the weekends, but reporters are tweeting about other things, like sports and the weather. Has anyone asked about this arrest on Twitter? Maybe someone should ask one of the reporters about it. I'm really surprised that Fox59 hasn't said a word. They seem to like to be first in that region and often have sort of sensational information. But not a word, yet.

Lots of people call older people grandpa or gramps. It was probably just accidental. I'm sure he/she didn't mean to be confusing on purpose.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Property owner looks nothing like the BG guy. There is no mustache on the BG guys picture. Delphi PD is probably just running a tight ship right now because of all the LE and eyes on them right now. Probably just performing their due diligence when it comes to breaking the law in their town.

Was it not you who made a post saying you had a bad feeling about grandpa?
If you look at the post, I quoted and then responded to #1nana, who apparently thinks the property owner looks like someone's prototypical grandpa.

At any rate, I'm going to let the whole thing drop so as to avoid any improprieties.

And my mother, age 75 with COPD , just trekked part of the Costa Rica rainforest in 90 degree heat, 95% humidity.

We took it slow due to snakes ( and sloth watching) but she did it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That means nothing, I was diagnosed with COPD (emphysema) in my 30s and I'm not close to 75. Just being in that kind of weather would probably put me in the hospital, and even in moderate weather I couldn't do the walking. You can't judge what someone else is capable of by comparing them to someone else based on age, or medical history. Even if a 110 year old successfully ran a marathon, that doesn't mean that some 20 year olds couldn't walk a block. MOO

Hmm.. local resident? Well it could be a cross country semi driver .. the "could" isn't really new news

I have felt most likely he is a transient, for what it's worth. Sorry if I offended. We all want this creep caught. I agree it's best to leave the landowner alone for now and wait to see if any new information develops. IMO

ETA: don't overlook anything though, in the mean time

That means nothing, I was diagnosed with COPD (emphysema) in my 30s and I'm not close to 75. Just being in that kind of weather would probably put me in the hospital, and even in moderate weather I couldn't do the walking. You can't judge what someone else is capable of by comparing them to someone else based on age, or medical history. Even if a 110 year old successfully ran a marathon, that doesn't mean that some 20 year olds couldn't walk a block. MOO

That's the point I was trying to make, actually

I know 80-yr-olds who cut (from the woods) two cords of firewood each summer to heat their homes with. Themselves. Just sayin, "we don't know what we don't know" and the limiting factor of assumption can be a true handicap to our minds. No disrespect intended, just pointing out that there's a lot of variety in the human race.

imo & moo :peace:

Totally agree. My MIL will be 83 in September, and works full time.

<snip>I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you get a little comfort from spending time on Websleuths. <snip>

Deltucky, I didn't lose a son. I was referring to a comment made earlier by another poster who stated PO lost a son to cancer (hodgkin's lymphoma, I believe). It would be a blow on top of all his other woes (divorce, credit card debt, property loss, etc.). to be falsely accused of this crime. JMO, MOO, and all the rest

"By the time I get my act together, the play's over."

Yep. Read your post too fast. Deleted it.

On those same posts there is an ad for CASA(Court Appointed Special Advocate) program that is in several counties in Indiana including Carroll County. I was unable to copy logo but some of you should check it out if possible. It looks familiar. There are over 3400 advocates in Carroll county who are volunteers who help juveniles as needed. I could not access a list of the volunteers but it would be worth investigating. I am sure they have access to a lot of confidential information about the juveniles.

CASA Volunteers would have to pass criminal background checks, though.

I don't understand how JW could be sleuthed (because of a previous crime and has outstanding warrant) when LE has not named anyone whatsoever as a suspect- all they have done is release a photo that could resemble 1000+ men. And now RL has been arrested for unrelated previous crime but he's off limits except for previous crime. Can a mod please clarify

I believe that particular bill never made it to a full vote. If you look at the history, it left committee but was not enrolled. The actual law that covers DNA collection (for these purposes) may be found at http://iga.in.gov/legislative/laws/2016/ic/titles/010/articles/013/chapters/006/ in Indiana Code 10-13-6-8. There are also provisions for post-conviction collection of DNA in IC 35-38-7 (found here: http://iga.in.gov/legislative/laws/2016/ic/titles/035/articles/038/chapters/007/)

We can't sleuth him in the context of him being BG nor can we speculate that he might be BG, we can discuss the probation violation arrest and associated charges as per Bessie and sillybilly.

But why would anybody want to? Those charges are irrelevant to the case.

I will be shocked if it's him. His voice is very different than the one in the recording and other things about the case just don't add up to it being him imo.

I don't hear a marked difference. Would you mind elaborating on the "other things"?

I don't understand how JW could be sleuthed (because of a previous crime and has outstanding warrant) when LE has not named anyone whatsoever as a suspect- all they have done is release a photo that could resemble 1000+ men. And now RL has been arrested for unrelated previous crime but he's off limits except for previous crime. Can a mod please clarify

Not a mod but I believe the fact that JW was had a record of crimes against children and was a RSO living in the general area all played into their decision in letting him be sleuthed. JMO. HTH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee