IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
link?

Ack! I meant to "reply with link" regarding reference to son being dead (post #196 in this thread.) I want to delete this reply and do it right, can't figure out how to delete. oh gawd...:sorry:

Just an FYI: there is a window of time to edit your posts and after that you can't edit them. Just so you know you aren't crazy if your edit option disappears.

OT: Has anyone noticed that Facebook (on the PC) no longer has "latest" as an option when you search for something/someone?

I don't know what to tell you. I don't make the rules I just follow them. I guess you could ask a mod if you really take issue with those rules. JMO

I haven't got a problem with the rules.
It reminded me of what happens when someone says the buffets open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OT: Has anyone noticed that Facebook (on the PC) no longer has "latest" as an option when you search for something/someone?

Mines OT too...they have now added a camera and sticker option on the right side in the comment box

I was seeking clarification so I didn't violate the rules.

I don't know about ALL 75 year old men, but most do well to shuffle through the house, let alone run through the woods, through creeks and over rickety old bridges, JMHO. I'm very close to a 70 year old who does well to potty on his own.

And then there are some like my 73 yr old sister who works out , rides her Harley and lives her life to the fullest ...

Le asked anyone to report it if they saw a backpack or duffel bag being dumped or had been dumped. Could the girls have had a backpack with water for their hike and it is missing? Could BG have taken it as a trophy to keep to relive the murders?
In my opinion, the fact that LE mentioned a backpack means one of two things. Either one of the girls (most likely Libby) was known to have had one in their possession when they were dropped off or LE was just creating a hypothetical example of the kind of thing people should report. For what it is worth I believe that more than one item that the girls were known to be in possession of at the time they were dropped off has not been recovered at this point.

Btw, before I go to bed, this case deeply distresses me. I know there is no hope for Libby and Abby now, but I hope interest in their murders stays strong until their killer is caught. Reading through these threads, I know others if you feel the same. Hang in there. We may not always agree, but I know we all agree we want this guy caught. Good night and god bless the families of these sweet girls.

Btw, before I go to bed, this case deeply distresses me. I know there is no hope for Libby and Abby now, but I hope interest in their murders stays strong until their killer is caught. Reading through these threads, I know others if you feel the same. Hang in there. We may not always agree, but I know we all agree we want this guy caught. Good night and god bless the families of these sweet girls.

Great post thank you.

The property owner did more than half a dozen separate TV interviews within the first two days of the bodies being discovered. None after the police revealed they had photo and audio.

Maybe the subject had been covered, and people were now interested in the new info? I don't see why that would be of note...

Jmo, almost all murders of young girls are sexual in nature, except for family murders. Not too many other motives out there to kill kids.

Also, has it been approved to discuss the landowner as a POI??

The property owner did more than half a dozen separate TV interviews within the first two days of the bodies being discovered. None after the police revealed they had photo and audio.

He did a CNN interview with Casarez where he was asked

"Do you recognize the person in the photograph that law enforcement is saying is the main suspect at this point? Do you recognize this person?"

Logan responded "No, I do not. If I had any idea who it was, I would have certainly said so before."

I apologize for not having a source. I found the quote from the transcript in my notes but not a link to it.

If it is true that he didn't do interviews after the photos were released then his silence would be deafening

Everyone keep praying, keep spreading the audio and photo for this case and all of the cases. Keep your loved ones safe and keep educating others about staying safe and aware. God Bless all of you. Good night.

It's called

*Media Maps & Timelines*

Yes, thanks, I finally figured it out. Those youtube videos I talked about were on page 5 of that link. Kinda buried. Don't know how many folks stop and click on the Media Maps & Timelines.........lots of interesting posts there for sure.

I very rarely play the lottery (but I did for that drawing), and I've never really allowed myself to daydream about what I might do with the money if I ever won. I'm not much of a dreamer. But ever since I started following this case I know exactly what I would do with it (or at least a part of it). One thing would be to fix up that rickety old bridge (rename it "The Bridge of Angels") and turn the entire area into "Abigail and Liberty Memorial Park" for the community to enjoy, and with patrols and security cameras everywhere. And of course build a softball field. :)

Unfortunately I'm not sure money can help get this monster caught... :(

I like your ideas for fixing the bridge and renaming the park after Libby and Abby. Pretty awesome stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member