IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not insinuating RL has any involvement at all but feel it's odd that they just happened to be back searching the immediate area/silo so closely to his arrest for a pv. I would think they have been aware of that for a while. I'm sure they looked him up and down closely from the start. Why pull him in right now for that and also search again. I don't remember seeing any info the past week or about any recent extensive searches of the area other then road blocks. Searching again means they are out there for a new reason due to some sort of new info. They wouldn't just randomly go out there. Thinking more of a tie to some one else or something along those lines. Still the timing is strange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I recall #1nana encountered searchers who were working the area. It seems that LE has been searching and re-searching the entire area many, many times if not on a daily basis, weather permitting.

Can someone point me to how they know the location of the silo that was searched the other day? I can't find anything in MSM.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I too believe he has something in the jacket, likely the right pocket. It might be a gun, but if so, I don't believe he actually used it for anything other than intimidation. Someone would've heard a gunshot in that area at that time of day. And on that thought - I believe the murders were committed fairly close to where the bodies were found, because if he'd taken them to another location, it would risky for the perp(s) to return to the area where he took the girls - especially when people could have been out looking for them.

I researched fanny packs and there are many that hold a gun and that are brown leather. IMO I thinks this is a leather brown holster fanny pack sold at Walmart. Is there a Walmart near this location?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If I recall #1nana encountered searchers who were working the area. It seems that LE has been searching and re-searching the entire area many, many times if not on a daily basis, weather permitting.

That's interesting. I wonder why after all this time they would continue to search? Surely any remaining evidence would have been compromised by the elements. Perhaps they are looking for something specific that they know is out there, somewhere?

Can someone point me to how they know the location of the silo that was searched the other day? I can't find anything in MSM.

I think it was generated using mapping from this tweet from WTHR reporter.

Maxxy Remember 9/11‏ @mhoward48 [video=twitter;840699347457200128]https://twitter.com/mhoward48/status/840699347457200128[/video]More

@DavidMacAnally Any news on why they arrested Ron Logan?Was it not related to this case?

Going back to the date of discovery of the bodies -

Does anyone know:

1. The description of the footprints that were followed that led to the girls. What size? How many? (An earlier MSM report said footprints were followed but I don't have a link at this time.)

2. Who found the bodies? Was it a group of searchers or a lone searcher?

Click on the pic link in this tweet...

Police continue their investigation near Delphi crime scene Friday night. On Night beat pic.twitter.com/jBclIkFd3b

— David MacAnally (@DavidMacAnally) March 11, 2017

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170311/5eece16955215d04142e500672502517.gif
I agree with this. You can see the vertical pulls even better with the gif movement. And his hands are not in the jacket so they are not pulling- they are lower in other pockets. MOO

Also my WS page has changed. Is there a way to change it back? It is wider without ads which is nice but I lost alot of the reply choices such as linking, etc.

I too believe he has something in the jacket, likely the right pocket. It might be a gun, but if so, I don't believe he actually used it for anything other than intimidation. Someone would've heard a gunshot in that area at that time of day. And on that thought - I believe the murders were committed fairly close to where the bodies were found, because if he'd taken them to another location, it would risky for the perp(s) to return to the area where he took the girls - especially when people could have been out looking for them.

Me too. I do not think RL ia BG. But why search the farm across the street to collar him for a parole violation? Unless they found out he had hidden his rifle over there. Seems like a lot work to go through for something like that.

People keep saying PAROLE violation (it's not just you, trust me) - that would be very different than what it actually is - a PROBATION violation.

sorry to be nitpicky but in situations like this words really do matter IMO. :)

Question for those familiar with the area: If you met someone somewhere on the bridge and they asked you the best way to get to the cemetery, which way would you send them? I'm wondering if maybe the perp pretended to be lost and asked the girls how to get back to the cemetery where his vehicle was parked. Maybe they agreed to show him how to get back. His plan may have been to abduct them by car/van once they got to the cemetery. Somewhere along the way the girls may have gotten suspicious (and Libby started recording), and he attacked them.

From the maps it doesn't really look like they would have crossed through the area where the bodies were found on the way to the cemetery. But it would make sense that they willingly walked with him part of the way rather than him taking control of them on the bridge.

That's interesting. I wonder why after all this time they would continue to search? Surely any remaining evidence would have been compromised by the elements. Perhaps they are looking for something specific that they know is out there, somewhere?

I hypothesize based on perusing other groups and webpages and pondering things personally and reading news reports, etc...

that JMO...

perhaps in fact Abby had a phone and they've been looking for it and intentionally not talking about it and perhaps IMO just maybe they finally found it and it had something of evidenciary value on it. (Note - I have NOT read anything along those lines anywhere, not rumor nor otherwise, so don't go looking other places. I'm not hinting at anything, I promise. Just thinking out loud.)
IMO it's not actually set in stone that she didn't have a phone with her that day and IIRC.

JMO it's at least a slight possibility AFAIK.

silo.jpg

I don't think we know exactly what they searched IM but here is the location marked on the Case Map

ETA: Blurry eyes. HOW? The tweet embedded in the map. Shows LE cars at the scene

Can someone update me? I step away from the computer for one day~~and it seems a POI has been arrested????

Can someone update me? I step away from the computer for one day~~and it seems a POI has been arrested????

NO. There has been no arrest of a POI. The property owner where the bodies were found has been arrested for a probation violation.

No. The land owner where the girls were found has been arrested on a probation violation (old DUI charges). But, he has not been named a suspect in this case.

I hypothesize based on perusing other groups and webpages and pondering things personally and reading news reports, etc...

that JMO...

perhaps in fact Abby had a phone and they've been looking for it and intentionally not talking about it and perhaps IMO just maybe they finally found it and it had something of evidenciary value on it. (Note - I have NOT read anything along those lines anywhere, not rumor nor otherwise, so don't go looking other places. I'm not hinting at anything, I promise. Just thinking out loud.)
IMO it's not actually set in stone that she didn't have a phone with her that day and IIRC.

JMO it's at least a slight possibility AFAIK.

I like this theory. Good thinking, GGE! I was trying to figure out what, if anything, would give them the idea that something is still out there. I wonder if her phone is still pinging off a tower in the area???

No. The land owner where the girls were found has been arrested on a parole violation (old DUI charges). But, he has not been named a suspect in this case.
Thanks TTF14 and Jax49!!!

How did he violate his parole???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members