DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Abby and Libby,

It's been one month.
Yes one month,
since some monster took your lives away.

We have been here all the way.

While we don't know you,
we love you.

And will put this monster away.

OMG, has it really been a month already? That is *so* discouraging :(

I do hope that LE comes out tomorrow with some statement about RL and the probation violation issue and arrest that was discussed so utterly completely for the last two days. Fingers crossed. MOO

I have looked everywhere for a tan geocaching fanny pack with a sign on it...I can't find one anywhere to purchase...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do hope that LE comes out tomorrow with some statement about RL and the probation violation issue and arrest that was discussed so utterly completely for the last two days. Fingers crossed. MOO

Yes, as we all do wish for a break in the investigation. I hope RL turned himself in rather than wait to be arrested. What is difficult to reconcile for me is the fact that LE KNEW that RL, if arrested on a Friday evening, would be held over the entire weekend, with no bond, until an appearance in court. Why didn't they let the PO wait and turn himself in on tomorrow Monday? Maybe he'll not get out until time is served.

What rotten luck that would be for a double homicide to occur on your property but you are the one who spends time in jail for previous and fairly current infractions. That is a double whammy. And at age 75yo.

Many of our case studies have far reaching unpleasant side effects on entire communities, as we are witnessing here in Carroll County.

Some posts have been removed.

We have no idea what might trigger a perp to reoffend, or if a perp is reading here. If there is any communication to a perp, let it be from LE with input from the behavioral sciences peeps.

:wave:

Found this pic. It wont let me get a clear google image because the server is down.
Screenshot_20170313-011622.jpg

I have looked everywhere for a tan geocaching fanny pack with a sign on it...I can't find one anywhere to purchase...

Geocaching logo patches can be purchased and sewn on. MOO

ok, I have been out of town, here now not there, my serious question ( please help newbie out) but is the perp

standing on the bridge, do we know for sure? cause his feet do not seem to touch the bridge. how do we know

LE has not manipulated the picture to make it look like he is on bridge. no way do I think his feet touch ground.

After watching the crime scene flow it's entirely possible the girls saw BG get out of a car toward the end of their trek across the bridge - parked on the drive that runs past the bridge and underneath it even past the bridge short of the house. He could have walked past them to see if anyone else was coming down the bridge and then turned around alerting them to snap a pic as he came back to the end toward them and the car. This would have given him observance of both exits. Then could have ordered them down the hill to his car but then they probably bolted and he gave chase catching up when they got to the water. They probably stalled not wanting to cross and hesitated and that's probably where he attacked them catching up to them. Crossing the creek may have been to wash DNA or maybe the attack continued across as they may have felt it was their only way out. Then I'm guessing he probably doubled back to the car and took off. So, basically a botched abduction that turned into a double homicide. IMO

Also, in a two person scenario there could have been one other person in the car to help give chase and control a second victim. Or a second person possibly standing at the end of the bridge sort of cutting off their exit to force in a vehicle.

The girls would of needed to have a GPS with them if they were Geocaching...other supplies are also generally carried to play...Did either of them have a GPS with them??? Did they take other items needed to play?

The girls would of needed to have a GPS with them if they were Geocaching...other supplies are also generally carried to play...Did either of them have a GPS with them??? Did they take other items needed to play?

Trackable geocaching patches?

I believe you just need a smart cell phone. MOO

After watching the crime scene flow it's entirely possible the girls saw BG get out of a car toward the end of their trek across the bridge - parked on the drive that runs past the bridge and underneath it even past the bridge short of the house. He could have walked past them to see if anyone else was coming down the bridge and then turned around alerting them to snap a pic as he came back to the end toward them and the car. This would have given him observance of both exits. Then could have ordered them down the hill to his car but then they probably bolted and he gave chase catching up when they got to the water. They probably stalled not wanting to cross and hesitated and that's probably where he attacked them catching up to them. Crossing the creek may have been to wash DNA or maybe the attack continued across as they may have felt it was their only way out. Then I'm guessing he probably doubled back to the car and took off. So, basically a botched abduction that turned into a double homicide. IMO

Also, in a two person scenario there could have been one other person in the car to help give chase and control a second victim.

This is my thought as well or took them in the vehicle and drove around to the cemetery area.

A quick Bing image search was maddening. The fanny bag BG is wearing folds flat, similar to a brown paper sack and expands when filled with more items. That is why we can determine his is indeed a dimensional item and not flat. Well, that and I've seen the fold marks on the side of BGs which I think is possibly constructed from tan to goldish brown polysuede fabric for longevity. It is attached at the belt as some have mentioned BGs jacket seems almost cinched just at/below the waist.

BG has been doing this activity for a while, I suppose. If someone recognizes the symbol, they knew he was a contact for finding hidden treasure? Is that how it works? Or is the treasure hidden and, as a participant, you search for the gift from clues? Complicated and complex, indeed.

Dear Abby and Libby,

It's been one month.
Yes one month,
since some monster took your lives away.

We have been here all the way.

While we don't know you,
we love you.

And will put this monster away.
This is beautiful. We have been with them all the way, and we will continue to be. I got teary-eyed when I read your post. I can't believe it's been a month.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member