IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lately I've been feeling a tremendous amount of respect for the searchers, law enforcement and everyone who has knowledge of the crime scene for not divulging details about the state of the girls' bodies.

They have all shown dignity and honor towards the girls as well as their families.

This clothing configuration is what a huge amount of the men in that area (and elsewhere) wear in cold weather. We've seen picture after picture after picture of people wearing the same type of thing and posts galore about how men in people's acquaintance dress just like that all the time.

I agree, nothing about his clothing stands out or catches the eye, anymore than many of men we know
The description of what he was wearing (in the above article) was blue winter coat and jeans.
If I passed by him, I wouldn't notice a detail on a fanny pack. If he is even wearing one

My assumption is that you could drive through Delphi right now an half the town would be dressed very similar, I'm not sure you can acurately make that type of claim against the PO/RL simply based on what he is wearing in the interview......MOO

This is my point exactly. Not trying to make any claim about RL/PO. Saying this is a local type of dress for this type of weather. Responding to prior thread discussion about what is (or isn't) on BG's head/body in the picture LE has provided.This type of (common) garb here in central IN

Technically / legally speaking, is the Monon high bridge really part of the trial? I was thinking that it was right off of it?

ETA: Agree with you about closing it as it is REALLY a safety hazard and liability :moo:

What i have been trying to say. Anyone on that bridge was trespassing. I really don't thinks cxs would assume responsibily. And from maps i have seen other then cxs right of way it's private property around that. Jmo

This is what i have been saying/suggesting, as far as i have seen it is not a part of the trail, no way no how would cxs allow ppl to walk that bridge without being liable. And from looking at the maps all property other then the cxs right of way it is private. Just like the well worn path behind the cemetary to the creek, obvious that ppl have walked there yet it is private property.

When living down south, NC,VA signs were not required, (not all could read) fences were a way of saying private property. Even with the t post at both ends of the abandoned rr

Led to her death? I never heard the three words, "down the hill" as demanding or mean, but as just ssaying where to go. I do wonder if there was casual conversation between the three and he was showing them something of interest before they were out of sight before the attack. Jmo
To me, the perp's 3-word clip sounds like a parent who is used to having to tell a child to do something, only to have to repeat himself. He sounds very firm and not in a mood to be denied.

I think each of us brings something personal to the table when trying to figure out BG - our childhood's male authority figure scripts. We each reference a little bit of our own Dads, Granddads, Uncles, step-Fathers, Coaches, etc., which is all we have to go on at this point.

And we know that Libby often tested her grandparents (as they have told us) by saying she would do what they asked, but "in a minute", which is her resistance method. Sure, I'll cooperate with you, but only on my own timetable. I can imagine that she reacted to BG in a similar manner. But that's MOO.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-26&p=13222290#post13222290

sillybilly said:
Hold onto your hats.

So far, we only know that a person named RL is being held due to probation violation. Let's not totally tar and feather this guy without full knowledge of what is involved here.

The public document is available. Read it, mentally tuck it away, and wait to see what transpires, but do NOT make accusations or speculate at this point in time. Big leap from some alcohol infractions to murder, so keep your cool.

Bessie said:
You can post the court links and discuss the charges.

You CANNOT sleuth this individual relative to Abby's and Libby's murders, as no indication of his involvement has been released. On the contrary, he was cleared. More than likely, in the course of investigating him, these unrelated violations came to light. So, as Sillybiily said, cool your jets.

If it gets out of hand, substantial Time Outs WILL be issued on the spot. You've now been warned.

Bessie
WS ADMINISTRATOR

ETA: For the umpteenth time, leave the FB gossip ON FB!

TIA for your cooperation.

To me, the perp's 3-word clip sounds like a parent who is used to having to tell a child to do something, only to have to repeat himself. He sounds very firm and not in a mood to be denied. .

SBM - yep I've always thought this and found it somewhat chilling to hear the LEO say to the reporter in a video that I don't have handy that he thought BG sounded "exasperated, like maybe he had already told them once and was repeating himself" or something to that effect. I'm certain that someone else here will know exactly what I'm referring to and will have a link before I can find one.

What hearing?

RL the property owner (PO) was arrested on probation violatio. Now he has to sit in jail without bond until his hearing so the judge can decide how to handle the violation.

This clothing configuration is what a huge amount of the men in that area (and elsewhere) wear in cold weather. We've seen picture after picture after picture of people wearing the same type of thing and posts galore about how men in people's acquaintance dress just like that all the time.

This is the exact point of my post.I am not saying it is distinct. I'm saying this is what clothing configuration I see and the pic of RL shows it is typical garb for the region/weather. I add this to the discussion after reading thread after thread hair vs. hat/questions about how he could have hands in pockets/people saying he is dressed unusual for the weather, etc.

Jmo - if there was only the one pic, where his hoodie is up (imo) I could probably believe he has a "fanny" bag. I do see something kind of squarish & brown, but seeing the other pic..it looks like just the bottom of a brown or rust colored shirt, laying flat against his jeans. This makes me think the "squarish" brown thing was possibly just his shirt tail bunched up. Unless, he has a fanny bag and in the one pic it's under his jacket and in the other it dropped down.

:dunno:

Shadows on a 2D still image can play tricks on our eyes. LE has the full video so I'm certain they see more detail as the BG moves closer. IMO, it looks like a squarish fanny pack in one pic and a long shirt in the other. I think that is just shadowing from the fanny pack. I found a rust colored suede fanny pack on etsy that's wide, would cover a large area across and the same color. If something was inside, it would appear squarish, if that object was removed it would flatten out and cover a large area of midsection. Just a thought.

If Carter is frustrated then it's high time that he release the video of the guy actually walking on that bridge. Seriously, how is that going to hinder the case? Maybe there is no video of him ON the bridge, maybe those are just pictures she took otherwise it does not make since to "withhold" that info from the public. Maybe she used the video function only after he got closer to them or was already in control of them. Who knows. Are they concerned about the girls voices/state of mind which can be heard audibly? Then mute the sound but release the small portion of video of him walking. It may be the very thing that brings in the right tip.

Talk about frustrated, I'm frustrated with ISP. It has been a month and it seems they are no closer today than they were Feb. 14th. If they continue to protect the case by withholding then I think it will turn into a cold case.

:(

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

Or maybe the content was so damaged that it IS from video but there's not actually much true usable video (or at least possibly not much usable showing him) so they CAN'T release what many here would consider true video of him...

(Especially since it seems unlikely Libby would have been able to video him personally for very long undetected to begin with and it's quite possible there's more that's either from in a pocket or bag or something and/or things other than the suspect directly)

SBM - yep I've always thought this and found it somewhat chilling to hear the LEO say to the reporter in a video that I don't have handy that he thought BG sounded "exasperated, like maybe he had already told them once and was repeating himself" or something to that effect. I'm certain that someone else here will know exactly what I'm referring to and will have a link before I can find one.

Most likely a slip up spoken unintentionally because he has heard the 'conversation' prior to these 3 words.

I agree that he did something to conceal the bodies. In one of the RL interviews, they were standing at the top of the hill and we were given good views of most of the crime scene. Otoh, maybe it's just really different if you are actually walking the area.

The more I study this crime, the less decided I am about anything except what a monster he is.

attachment.php

Good screen cap showing how pristine it is.

Do you have a link to put with the post please?

TIA

Sure thing... does anyone know how to delete it? If not, can anyone with the power to do so, delete it for me? Kind of brand new on here.

If you disable JavaScript to stop the annoying refreshing, your ability to post is seriously impaired. You basically have plain text.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drumgirl29