IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think this is this guy's first murder? If so, why?
Does anyone think he's killed before? If so, why?

I think he's done it before. I'm not sold on him being the perp in the Evansdale, Iowa, murders, but he is slippery and has had a lot of practice of being so.

For some reason I feel like this is his first time. I obviously don't have anything to base that on. Just a gut feeling.

986c44bff373236765a3286d7f408f42.jpg

9de0d74cca933152d3bc77a8d46a62fc.jpg

6122b16627327d870649bcbca60a12b3.jpg

9d81b54f91af5b942da1125931017524.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No opinion at all?

Hey there Rocket- like many of you, I have studied crime and developed a sense for what I think may have happened. This case hinges on one thing, whether or not there was a sexual aspect to it. We don't know that in any way, shape, or form. So on we go. My opinion would be more solidified if I had a better understanding of the motive. What do you think? ;)

Can someone please tell me if the DNA results are back ....

last I read they (the DNA) was being rushed for testing...

I own many guns and can see an outline in the picture. At the same time, with that low of a resolution, I can see a variety of things that likely aren't there.

So, regardless if you own guns are not, there is no way to know what is in his jacket.

The above is my opinion only.
Thank you! Its strange that we are speculating what type of firearm it is without any proof of the shape in the pocket is a gun ! Doesn't really help investigation, sorry but I think it takes away from the focus.
The picture is a good hint at to what happened if the picture is snapshot from a video then we have to understand that it may have artifacts and random pixels distorting the image in many ways. Then we look at image stabilization firmware and how the image is effected by the software of the phone for example can have a minor effect. Samsung if I recall correctly tend to finish there image to look good on the OMLED screen.

Then we have the possibility LE had to enhance the image or manipulate it in some way.

This is a digital image so a representation in pixels of what the CCD sensor predicted.

I believe he may have had a gun as this would explain how he controlled the girls, but i have no concrete evidence to either confirm or refute this.

I saw in a youtube video or read in an article or someone posted here that Abby and Libby visited a prison or correctional facility, I assume with the school, and they were interested in this field. Does anyone remember this or where I can find it?

I wonder if BG is into civil war re-enactment. But he almost looks too young-ish to be into it. I think Tippecanoe has re-enactments. But oddly enough what I've gathered of his gait reminds me of someone who would be into that. moo, etc.

(Thank you to the Elmer Fudd poster earlier. Such a good, but needed laugh. :laugh:)

Google smart TVs and smart phones. You are in for a shock.

Private companies (smart tv's and phone companies) have full rights to monitor our activity. The govt needs a warrant to access that information.

IMO possible scenario is BG's approach was to let the girls know they were trespassing on private property and they knew better........(.his lies start here) with false empathy... I know you girls have not done any damage but.... the landowner had past problems with trespassers leaving trash around and gates open / other bs damage the grouchy landowner has called the sheriff.........but I don't want you two to get into trouble........ unless we get off this bridge asap, you two will be having a face to face talk with a deputy in about 15 minutes............you don't have time to walk back across........I can show you a short cut and a place to cross the creek without getting your feet wet......

this is all MOO but could be a way to get the girls to the place where they were found with less resistance.

I was thinking the same thing about trespassing based on some of my own experiences.

It's been a few hours since I last theorized so here I go again: maybe the "twist" to this is there was no sexual assault and they can't fathom why someone would kill two teenage girls if it wasn't sexually motivated. Maybe there was no robbery either. Maybe it was just a double murder for no other reason than to murder two people. Another theory: IF it was sexually motivated; maybe they are checking suspects phones because maybe in the audio recording Libby made he was giving them instructions on different poses. Maybe LE think that he would only be doing that if he was taking pictures or video.

My opinion only.

JMO

Ive always considered that he may have just got very mad at them for his own sick reasons. He may have made them strip to make it look like a sexual motive to throw off investigators.

If he was a geochache fan or loved old bridges then he may have felt he was the lone protector of the cache there or protector of the bridge.

One question I had was.
Do we know if the girls had already passed the exact spot of the known cache on the bridge when we see the perp's picture closing in on them?

Does anyone think this is this guy's first murder? If so, why?
Does anyone think he's killed before? If so, why?

I think he's done it before. I'm not sold on him being the perp in the Evansdale, Iowa, murders, but he is slippery and has had a lot of practice of being so.

I'm not sure if this is the first murder for this guy. I can see it either way. BUT whether or not it is his first murder, I would not be at all surprised if this wasn't his first crime of a sexual nature or involving children. Some killers of this type have started by being peeping in windows or even raping before escalating to murder. To me, it seems he's done something before that has given him confidence to even be able to attempt this murder.

[video=twitter;841445902812340225]https://twitter.com/DavidMacAnally/status/841445902812340225[/video]

David MacAnally‏@DavidMacAnally 4m
4 minutes ago

Delphi Monday night. One month ago tonight to Delphi teens went missing. And that would spark a national manhunt. On the night beat

I read the article. It did not have a video with it of the news story. I did not see anything said about a neighbor noticing foul play.
That's why it's so important to post the exact news source to separate fact from rumor. This is why I like Websleuths.

So they have scaled down personnel, but my question is I wonder if there are any FBI people still on it? Further, with the video, photos, words they have as evidence from Libby's phone, do you think that there will be an FBI 'profile' coming out? Any thoughts?

PS - this site is addicting. It is good in a way to see other profile cases from other parts of the US and other parts of the world for that matter.

I get the distinct feeling FBI has scaled back. I have no idea why I feel this, but I do. And I wouldn't be surprised if we never received an FBI profile.

JMO

Ive always considered that he may have just got very mad at them for his own sick reasons. He may have made them strip to make it look like a sexual motive to throw off investigators.

If he was a geochache fan or loved old bridges then he may have felt he was the lone protector of the cache there or protector of the bridge.

One question I had was.
Do we know if the girls had already passed the exact spot of the known cache on the bridge when we see the perp's picture closing in on them?

About the stripping... I know many threads back, there was some talk about a reporter thinking she spotted some clothes in the creek. Anyone know what I am talking about?

I haven't posted in a while and have been reading for awhile today - a couple of thoughts on today's discussion.
1. I think the "catch" or "twist" referred to is merely that Libby recorded the crime. I think we all try to read so much into things when the answer if almost always the easiest explanation.
2. I can't imagine the killer was trying to guard a geocache or lured the girls there with that. I've geocached with my kids and most of those caches have been out there for years and often are found only every few months or even years. There is always some paper in the cache where the last person to find it logged the date of their find (imagine a tiny guest book)- and nearly all of the ones we have come across haven't been found for a long, long time. No one knows when you are hunting for a cache, either.

JMO

One question I had was.
Or was he acting out some sick horror movie .There was a geocaching murder video made by some 'independent film maker 'that was on the Indiana FB geocache page. Made a couple of years ago. Sorry is this allowed to be discussed now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mary0309