IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think all these image enhancements create a sort of rorschach test. I'm just not seeing the logos, and I personally don't think geostuff has anything to do with this crime. JMHO

But, opinions are like armpits...

Same. I'll go even further to suggest that LE did a fair amount of digital revision to the BG images. LE responded very purposefully, when pressed on whether they will release additional images or audio, that what they have released is enough that someone who knows this person will recognize them.

Sort of like, and this is my interpretation of what LE meant: That for a very specific someone or someone(s) who are struggling with coming forward and knows something, if the person they suspect has denied involvement, or said they were somewhere else,...here's an image of said person and audio. You know who this is.

The stills from the video images may have been cropped, zoomed, blurred in certain areas to show less detail, flipped from left to right, right to left, entire areas erased so that the public may Not be able to see or decipher specific details or entire portions within the original still shot from the video. The LE is confident that the person(s) who has seen this knows exactly who this person is regardless of any of the minutiae that has kept us all up late at night. At the last press conference, LE seemed to be zoning in on a very specific Someone or Someone(s).

This is all based on my opinion and thought meanderings.

I was wondering. If you can look at which cell tower the girls phone pinged to then can't you trace what other phone numbers pinged to that tower around the same time?

if anyone has any info on pinging?

What is going on with this site? I switched back to my PC and I'm even having scrolling problems on it!

So, you're thinking Zombie? It would really explain a lot about his taste in clothes and the weird gait...
Someone asked if RL is jailed who would watch over his home? The reply was his son. RL's son passed away years ago from cancer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

The image could have been stored but how could she record the last moments? She would have to be recording the moment it happen..

What if he recorded it using her phone. Could that be the twist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Earlier my heart went out to the person who said they are looking at everyone. (sorry websleuth friend... I didn't read your name) you said you are Looking at people at red lights, gas stations, everywhere, I am the same. I WISH MANY OF THE OTHERS HERE COULD BE THE SAME AS US... ... NIAVE people want to believe he is a scary monster... NOPE.. He is AN AVERAGE JOE WITH A SPLIT PERSONALITY THAT WOULD FOOL MOST... He is a scary monster but he DOES NOT LOOK LIKE ONE.
I don't know if the snipped part was meant for me, as I did say earlier that the perp is a monster. I'm not naive, especially when it comes to knowing that monsters don't look like monsters.

This site sometimes reminds me of the frustrations of dial up Internet I experienced in 1998. (No disrespect but I get the same anxious feelings each time the page is reloaded here....)

Also just a point...

There is no more video of BG. BG is possibly innocent.

BG was just caught in the background far away and the images we see are zoomed way in. That was the best they had,

They couldn't tell us if BG was the same guy as the guy on video who speaks.

So we know that rest of the video is just audio or at least no more perp in video.

So what if BG is just innocent. What if we are going down this one path and it just isn't the correct path. And maybe the family of the POI do see someone they know but they actually know he wouldn't and didn't do anything.

As we know, every case if different. Sometimes the perp is caught immediately, sometimes it takes weeks, months, years, and sometimes they are never caught. Many times it comes down to one good tip and thorough and diligent police work. I know there is a lot of effort and I hope that happens in Abby's and Libby's case, but it just may take some time.

Take the case of Karina Vetrano, 30, who went jogging near her home in Howard Beach, NY last August at about 5pm and was found beaten and strangled to death in a park. Detectives believe she fought her attacker hard. They recovered DNA evidence of the alleged killer from beneath her fingernails, her neck and her phone, but the DNA didn’t match anything in the database.

The reward money raised was over $200,000 and the police had checked 1,700 investigative reports and followed 250 leads. They had also released a profile developed with help from the FBI that included among other things: ‘In the hours following the assault on Karina, anyone encountering him may have observed him to be disheveled in appearance with possible scratches or cuts to his hands, arms, neck, or face. It could have appeared that he was in some type of fight or accident. He may have given any of a variety of excuses for his appearance.’

Six months later police arrested Chanel Lewis, 20, for Karina’s murder. He was caught because a lieutenant remembered a previous complaint filed about Lewis lurking around parked cars in the area 3 months before Karina was murdered. This led cops to question Lewis, who voluntarily gave his DNA, which was a match.

Lewis had a few summonses dating back to 2013, but had never done anything like this before. Lewis allegedly told police the attack was impulsive, sparked by problems at home. He said as he got near Karina, he yanked off his ear buds, attacked her and dragged her to the spot where she died, according to the source. Lewis reportedly told cops, "I was angry. I had some issues at home. I just lost it. When I saw her, I just hit her and kept hitting her. I hit her and choked her." It’s also alleged Lewis expressed a hatred for women to police.

The day after Karina was killed, Lewis went to the emergency room, saying he had been attached by a group of muggers. The hospital papers showed Lewis suffered a hand injury.

http://gothamist.com/2016/12/15/karina_vetrano_killer_profile.php
http://www.amny.com/news/karina-vet...e-queens-jogger-s-death-stands-now-1.12190915
http://abc7ny.com/news/what-we-know-about-karina-vetranos-suspected-killer/1740602/

~BBM~~~~~~

This is another thing people should be looking for IMO.

Injuries, such as:

scratches/cuts
marks that could be bites
bruising
abrasions/bruising on knuckles

I think someone sustaining these kinds of injuries around the time of the murders of Abby and Libby would be an important clue and something people might remember.

Respectfully, I live much further South than NC or VA and I find your comment (not all could read) completely unnecessary. Most people (North and South I hope!) are respectful enough to not walk into a privacy fence without permission from the owner, but having a fence as opposed to a sign has nothing to do with the the fact that "not all could read." A fence obviously serves other purposes that a sign would not. I'm from Louisiana and believe it or not, the majority of us here are literate :)

Respectfully, the area i lived in was rural, k-8th grade less then 500 kids, farm country. I didn't all i said not all. A man i knew built homes(beautiful homes and raised beef cattle, he could not read/sign his name, his son told me. The bank i delt with allowed ppl to use a thumb print as signature. Not meant to be offensive but it's a fact that some ppl can not read. Jmo doesn't mean that ppl are dumb or stupid. Jmo

Why didn't the BG check to see if she/they had cell phones? How would Libby be able to video or record her last moments? Didn't the BG notice her with a cell phone? And why leave it behind for evidence? So many questions..

My theory on this is the girls were mucking around on the bridge when BG did something to make the girls feel alarmed so Libby filmed him approaching. I think he then attacked the girls and forced them off the bridge, in the meantime Libby may have put her phone in her pocket while still recording then she has dropped/hidden the phone during the walk down to the creek to be found later by searchers. This is purely hypothetical but makes sense to me....

I've commented about this before and I hate repeating myself, but it's just really baffling to me why they don't at least release the portion of the video that would occur between the 2 still images of BG. I really don't see how, between those 2 images, there could be anything that could maybe compromise their case or possibly be disturbing to see. To me, the only thing I can imagine it showing would be him taking some steps. Seeing him walk, even if it's only for a few steps, could help in getting this recognized.

jmo

What is going on with this site? I switched back to my PC and I'm even having scrolling problems on it!

I don't think it's just this site. It happens to me also on the a daily mail lol.
Using Websleuths through Tapatalk is fine, no refreshing going on here.

OK. WHO IS ALIVE? HIS SON OR STEPSON? A few posts ago (Owl,Momma) confused me.

Respectfully, the area i lived in was rural, k-8th grade less then 500 kids, farm country. I didn't all i said not all. A man i knew built homes(beautiful homes and raised beef cattle, he could not read/sign his name, his son told me. The bank i delt with allowed ppl to use a thumb print as signature. Not meant to be offensive but it's a fact that some ppl can not read. Jmo doesn't mean that ppl are dumb or stupid. Jmo

It is certainly true that there are people who can't read, but it is not exclusive to the south or small towns as you say and it has absolutely nothing to do with why people put fences up.

Yes, but if the tipster is related to or close we to BG their illegal activities could cause a problem for them when LE starts checking into the tip and the people associated with the person reported.
Besides that, the tip line is an email address. Anyone who thinks that is in any way anonymous is fooling themselves, even if they are using a free email account that they just set up for the purpose of emailing in a tip.

Even with tips called in, there are very few ways to call that can't be traced back to you. Even pay phones are rare these days.

I just think it was a foolish thing to do to start arresting people whose crimes were unrelated. I doubt these people who have been arrested are rapists, killers or people committing assault.

LE clearly states that Liberty recorded and captured the image.. She is a Hero. Indeed she is!! It doesn't make sense how she would be able to get away with doing so.. How would this be possible for her to be in the right frame of mind and also get away with doing so without being caught.. and leaving her phone behind.. why.

Just wondering, is it possible that Libby taking the video of BG actually precipitated the confrontation between the girls and BG and that she just kept the camera rolling when he reacted violently and it just kept going until the phone ran out of memory (thus capturing the whole awful event)?

if BG was on the trails for some other nefarious reason (eg breaking into local farm houses, or a drug deal)he may not have been too keen on having his photo taken and reacted violently in response

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123