IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One last thing... a phone camera photo typically has 12 megapixels of detail where a HD video (where the still shots of the perp were gleaned from HD video) is less than 1 megapixel. If she had taken a picture, we would have our suspect identified.
Are you sure of that? Again, I really don't think I would be able to identify the girl in the high resolution bridge photo as Abby.

attachment.php

Attachments

• abb.jpg
    abb.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 927
That megapixel graphic is really helpful to us ogre types. Thank you.

IMO,any homicide is probably very very dark. JMO.I'm not being snarky, either. It's just what I believe. I can't see degrees of homicides, but maybe that's just me.
I definitely see degrees. Some are more horrific than others. IMO.

So you're saying that this murder must be worse than previous teen double-homicides in Delphi? Or, maybe the twist is that it's a teen double-murder homicide, IMO.
Were there previous teen double-homicides in Delphi?

I'd love a private thread to discuss the things we can't discuss here.

If allowed, a thread would have to be created. We had one for Kyrion Knox. There was alot going on especially on FB that we just couldn't discuss. WS was kind enough to allow us a private thread just for that discussion. It's not usual though.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I recall early on that LE requested to see photos that anyone on the trail took on the day that Libby and Abby disappeared. Does anyone know if they also requested to see any photos made there on Saturday, February 11 or Sunday, February 12? Or the Monday preceding their disappearance (February 6)? It would be interesting to know if anyone looking similiar to the BG was seen there on one of those days possibly casing the area.

Are you sure of that? Again, I really don't think I would be able to identify the girl in the high resolution bridge photo as Abby.

attachment.php
Is Abby crying in the bridge photo? Now that I see it blown up, I wonder. Also could be a lot of time between photos. She looks more mature in the bridge pic.

Moo.

OMG thank you so much!! I clicked FULL SITE at the bottom and everything looks like it should. WHEW!

snipped Steleheart's post

Do you both see yellow highlighted areas on your page? Sounds like you may be on the mobile platform. Scroll to bottom of page, in the middle bottom choose FULL SITE .

Thanks! (still lost in the last thread LOL)

Hope i have the right poster with issues, i have to have java on to get the full site on here, then after i get it up i go back in settings and turn it off. If it's off i can't get full site. Jmo

With all due respect, I hope the blown up image of Abby doesn't lead us on another pixel hunt. Just sayin'...

Hello to all Sleuthers and guests! I see that there are 91 members and 93 guests on this thread at this time.

Welcome all guests!

We certainly would like for all you great guests to join with us on this or any other thread. There are some neat-o things that the members can do that guests cannot, and it makes life on here more fun. We don't bite -- we're just regular folks -- all ages, professions, family situations, all over the US and all over the world. Please jump in with us, we would love to have all of you!!
:tyou::websleuther::cheer::sleuth:

So, I was thinking about the bodies not being found that evening. The landowner was contacted at 6:30 Feb 13 for permission to search his property. It's winter, leaves are off trees and shrubs, the crime scene is wide open with no shrubs anyway, it's almost a full moon, and what I assume are a lot of searchers methodically searching with lights and possibly a lit helicopter--why weren't they found that evening? Forty acres is not a large parcel of land, and in winter it'd be quite open with no leaves on the shrubs and trees. I'm assuming/hoping they were doing a side-by-side grid search rather than running around willy nilly.

I'm really beginning to wonder if he took them elsewhere, but why bring them back to kill them on RL's property (speculation on my part)? The thrill? My theory isn't sensible, but either is the fact they weren't found till so late the next day. I'm not criticizing the searchers at all, just pondering what to me is a big mystery.

I am wondering if BG specifically dressed to make himself look like someone else, in case he was witnessed that day?

Specifically, I am wondering if BG dressed to make himself similar in appearance to the P.O.?

Given the research and planning this creep had to have done, surely he knew what he needed to make himself look like, in order to reduce his chances of getting caught.

JMO

WG

Me too. It could be weeks, months, years, or never until we learn more. The waiting is horrible.

And sometimes, we never know.

That is, if the perpetrator is found and has a plea agreement and doesn't tell all the details, there is no reason for LE to release that information to the public.

So, I was thinking about the possibility of the bodies not being found that evening. The landowner was contacted at 6:30 Feb 13 for permission to search his property. It's winter, leaves are off trees and shrubs, the crime scene is wide open with no shrubs anyway, it's almost a full moon, and what I assume are a lot of searchers methodically searching with lights and possibly a lit helicopter--why weren't they found that evening? Forty acres is not a large parcel of land, and in winter it'd be quite open with no leaves on the shrubs and trees. I'm assuming/hoping they were doing a side-by-side grid search rather than running around willy nilly. I'm really beginning to wonder if he took them elsewhere, but why bring them back to kill them on RL's property (speculation on my part)? The thrill? My theory isn't sensible, but either is the fact they weren't found till so late the next day. I'm not criticizing the searchers at all, just pondering what to me is a big mystery.
The one possibility I can think of is that they might have been buried or partially buried and could not be seen at night. The morning light would have made it better to see any dirt mounds or partial mounds. Don't know. Just thinking quickly here. Maybe they were covered with dark bags. I know this all sounds creepy to some, but murders are never nice.

I've read people speculating on the meaning of the "twist" mentioned by LE. Not linking the interview here, but it's linked many times upthread where people are discussing it. IMO I think it's entirely possible, as others have said, that the "twist" is simply the fact that one of the victims was able to get both video and audio of her attacker during some part of the actual criminal activity. That said, of course it's also possible that the "twist" is something horrific and unexpected even in a terrible murder of young people. I'm holding out that it's the former rather than the latter. :( MOO

I've read people speculating on the meaning of the "twist" mentioned by LE. Not linking the interview here, but it's linked many times upthread where people are discussing it. IMO I think it's entirely possible, as others have said, that the "twist" is simply the fact that one of the victims was able to get both video and audio of her attacker during some part of the actual criminal activity. That said, of course it's also possible that the "twist" is something horrific and unexpected even in a terrible murder of young people. I'm holding out that it's the former rather than the latter. :( MOO
I'm sure we would all like to think the "best," if that's even possible here, but I think it's something very dark and horrific. Just my opinion.

If the kids in the local schools are now angry about the lack of arrests in this case, why not have a set of special meetings for them given by LE, featuring the pictures, the audio, and the behavioral BOLOs, and stress that it could be any adult male in the community, not just a relative. Give the kids some guidelines and encouragement so they can at least try to contribute to solving this. Get them to redirect their anger into a force for good.

Good Idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member