IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also reposting this because it is so interesting, I did not realize the last thread was closing or I would have waited to post this:

A little earlier I posted a transcription of a telephone interview with the Sheriff. Between the comment below, and the other comment about the nightmare thing.. it sure makes me wonder what we don't know about what happened to the girls.

Excerpt from telephone interview (posted on the media thread):

It's clear to me that the Sheriff is NOT referencing the photo & audio as the "twist" in this case as some here have theorized.

He's talking about something else.

Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby told ABC News today he expected to have a suspect in custody by the one-month mark, but he holds out hope that the next tip officials receive will be the one that leads to the girls' killer."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/indiana-teens-double-murder-reaches-month-arrest-sheriff/story?id=46117777

So, yeah, the next tip. So 13,000 tips haven't done it?

I keep asking the same rhetorical question, if they know exactly what they are looking for in a tip and haven't gotten it in 13,000 tips, don't they then need to do something different?

I don't think that they know anything more today than the first day about the suspect.

JMO

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Haha, yes, I don't think they mean us. Still waiting for an official FBI profile to be released.

Yes, I know they don't mean us :) But a lot of people are interested in the case and finding justice. So that could be like...anyone.

I'm also reposting this because it is so interesting, I did not realize the last thread was closing or I would have waited to post this:

A little earlier I posted a transcription of a telephone interview with the Sheriff. Between the comment below, and the other comment about the nightmare thing.. it sure makes me wonder what we don't know about what happened to the girls.

Excerpt from telephone interview (posted on the media thread):

Thanks for posting. I've somehow missed this in the past threads. For a cop of 30 years to say that, I believe that "twist" is not just the cell phone video. I won't speculate what it is - because it's impossible to do so, based on the information we've been given.

3 Words or 4? I always heard 4... "Go down the hill"

So we are just going to ignore that LE said they got the image/audio from her phone and just imagine that it was her ipad, laptop, console computer.

I have seen the articles links multiple times stating that LE got it from her phone. JmO

I am assuming too that Liberty had an iPhone and it was linked to her iPad so maybe that is how the video of BG was recovered...

Mine is linked also...

Depending on her settings of course...

Making more sense that way why BG would leave phone with body...Maybe he didn't...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I know they don't mean us :) But a lot of people are interested in the case and finding justice. So that could be like...anyone.

I *think* they mean anyone who is showing a weird interest in this case in particular or who is acting strange when the case is on the news or something. For example, a middle aged man who has no children or grandchildren of his own and has never shown an interest in true crime or other cases, who suddenly wants to read every article about this case or who seems to be fishing for information about this case. Something that would seem very out of the ordinary for a specific individual. IMO

So we are just going to ignore that LE said they got the image/audio from her phone and just imagine that it was her ipad, laptop, console computer.

I have seen the articles links multiple times stating that LE got it from her phone. JmO

It originally came from her phone so it is not a false statement...and then they continued searching for phone in Creek maybe...

Leaving BG think they have it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed;

"Investigators have released a voice recording, extracted from a video found on Liberty "Libby" German's cell phone, that may be connected to the homicides".
http://www.in.gov/isp/delphi.htm

Also my WS format on the PC has changed so I do not have ads and current comments on the right. Where did it all go?

Yes I was trying to answer before the door closed LOL

YES. In your "Settings" next to the thread title there is a black button immediately to the left of it that will take you to your last read post.

HTH

I guess I had never noticed that before.. but.. in my case, where I have the maximum number of posts on one thread page (is it 100? 200??), how does it know which post you've last read?? It could look to the software that I've read the whole page, when I may have just loaded the page and scrolled or something... confused, sorry, technoilliterate..

I think what she meant that phones can also be synced to tablets. So for instance you may take and save a video on your iPhone and then it will also be saved to your iPad at home. I turned off my syncing because it's annoying, but some like to sync their smartphones and tablets. jmo/moo,etc.

I was hoping for an update....someone has to know the BG! Landlord, gf, wife, ex wife, brother, sister, co worker, bank teller, bartender, gambling establishments, sports arenas....We need to identify him! Praying for justice!!

3 Words or 4? I always heard 4... "Go down the hill"

I have heard it both ways---don't know if it is just me but sometimes it sounds like "Git down the hill" and sometimes just "Down the hill".

ETA: Almost like LE meant to edit out the first word and didn't totally manage it...

[video=twitter;841715924650582020]https://twitter.com/EmilyWTHR/status/841715924650582020[/video]

Emily Longnecker‏@EmilyWTHR 5m
5 minutes ago

It's been a rough month 4 everybody. We're not giving up hope--Delphi resident on continued search 4 suspect in murders.

Hello everyone. I have been lurking around this thread for a few days now, and decided to finally join. I live in the West Lafayette area, so I am probably about 30 minutes from Delphi. I had originally heard that Abby and Libby were missing on a Friend's Facebook feed from the 13th. He had shared it from someone else. To be honest, I had just assumed that maybe they had gotten lost, and that they would turn up that night.

I grew up in a small town in Benton County Indiana, which is about 45 mins to an hour straight west of Delphi. It is a town of about 800 residents, and everybody knows everybody else there.There were nights when I was 15 that I would be out until very late at night, and my parents would be worried sick about me. I always made it home though.. My dad was usually waiting for me.

I remember coming in to work on Valentine's Day, and a co-worker had told me that the missing girls were found dead. To be honest, the whole story didn't make a lot of sense to me at the time. I had wondered why the family would have dropped those girls off alone out there. As the facts came in though, I realized that their families had probably let them go walking there many times before. The area seemed "safe."

I've had several theories about what could have happened, but to be honest, there is so much that we don't know. My initial thought is that this individual might have known that they were going there that day. It is true that there are a lot of random murders, but you would think that with everyone who went out there that day, that someone would have seen the suspect.. I am not saying it is impossible that it was random, but not likely IMHO.

Is it possible that he lured them there? Perhaps posing as someone else? I've heard a lot of people discussing Geocaching, but could it have been Snapchat? Perhaps they believed that they were meeting some young boy there? Maybe the photo posted to Snapchat was to let someone know where they were there? It's all speculation at this point because I don't know anything concrete about the case. It's just my gut feeling.

My other feeling is that either the police know who this guy is, and aren't wanting to tip him off.. Otherwise, they truly do have nothing.. And if so, God help us all.

It's clear to me that the Sheriff is NOT referencing the photo & audio as the "twist" in this case as some here have theorized.

He's talking about something else.

He is the only person I have heard mention the twist. It could be anything he finds unique about this case. The audio and video would qualify as a twist, as would many other things.

The above is my opinion only.

Someone in the previous thread was talking about the FBI's Highway Serial Killings Initiative (not in so many words - they referred to the Killing Season's maps that showed the FBI's trucker/highway SK information, or some such).. anyway, thought I'd share a link or two about that program FWIW.

https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/violent-criminal-apprehension-program-part-2 (maybe the best place to start)

https://www.fbi.gov/audio-repository/ftw-podcast-highway-serial-killings-initiative-010517.mp3/view (From January of this year, 2017)

https://www.fbi.gov/audio-repositor...e-highway-serial-killings-initiative.mp3/view (From 2009)

Edited to add: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?155462-Highway-Serial-Killings-Initiative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en