IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason, I was under the impression that CSX had given the Bridge to the city, county, or someone, together with $27,000 or $37,000 to help restore it. And the other entity was trying to raise the rest of the restoration money. I will try to figure out why I think that. If that is true, somebody needs to insure that bridge before someone gets injured on it, just saying.

We owned multiple acres growing up and I agree with you my parents had no way of knowing what was going on ALL the property ALL the time. I think people don't realize how large 10 acres can be let alone talking about 40+ IMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

One cow not where she should be meant you're not going to sleep until 2am.

My apologies for leaving this here but has websleuths gone through an overhaul in the last few hours-I can't access anything and my format has entirely changed. Again-my apologies for leaving this here but I can't access troubleshooting.

Actually, I think they might have sent the tweet because an NBC reporter from Boston just tweeted out that she had breaking news that RL had been arrested in the Dephi case. That was about a half hour ago. I'm guessing that irritated the ISP more than random citizens spreading rumors. I'm not going to post her sensationalist tweet, but she's getting schooled pretty hard right now on Twitter by her followers.

And she darn well deserves that schooling as well !

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Jillrp

3 Words or 4? I always heard 4... "Go down the hill"

when i listen to this I hear "go down the hill" as well.
[video=youtube;H3FOw8DFP5w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3FOw8DFP5w[/video]

I heard "Go down the hill" the first time I heard it, too -- and ever since.
- - - - - - - - -
And it was very disappointing to hear that LE was not familiar with the BG's likeness -- the last thing, IMO, that this case needs is for the crime to have been committed by someone not from the area who was here one day (the bad day) and then gone the next. This, IMO, would put LE at a tuff, tuff disadvantage. We need a break in this case!

Had this idea, hope LE/FBI have the same idea:

DNA test ALL Delphi (including Delphi rural areas) men aged between 20-60, there are maybe max 1500 such men.

http://www.city-data.com/city/Delphi-Indiana.html

And even if they then don't get a 100% match on one of the Delphi men, they would at least probably find some kind of family linked DNA match and then they would have a lead to go on.
(the killer could be a Delphi native, still with family in Delphi but have moved our of the Delphi area, but in Feb 2017 come back visit family ? friends? and commit the murder)

i am all for dragnet DNA. Towns have used it before. However, they would need DNA to match it to, and they have not said that they have that.

That's not the Monon Trail in Delphi. It's in Indianapolis I believe.
Oh thank you! Sorry about that then. Just came across it looking for the Monon trail
The victims of this creeps flashing also took photographs.
Arrested guy in that incident even resembles BG. Too many weirdos running around

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Sorry, guys, I was a little right and a little wrong about the ownership of the bridge. According to a January 13 article in the Carroll County Comet, CSX still owns the bridge only because there aren't any local entities willing to take ownership at this time. CSX has offered a donation and there are people trying to raise money to restore and repair the bridge, but it has not happened yet.

:train wreck:

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...rrests-alleged-monon-trail-flashers/98376152/

So..shady behavior has occurred recently on this trail.
May be why Libby started recording this man who was rapidly approaching them. Wonder if the girls had encountered him earlier and he had said something odd or gave them cause to worry.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

While its true these trails have the same name, that particular trail is in Indianapolis. The trails are named after the old Monon railway that ran all the way from Indy to chicago. Same name totally different trail.

For some reason, I was under the impression that CSX had given the Bridge to the city, county, or someone, together with $27,000 or $37,000 to help restore it. And the other entity was trying to raise the rest of the restoration money. I will try to figure out why I think that. If that is true, somebody needs to insure that bridge before someone gets injured on it, just saying.

Yes, CSX is ready to donate. My understanding is, no entity has stepped froward yet to take over ownership according to this article and the CC property appraiser's office:

http://www.carrollcountycomet.com/news/2016-01-13/Opinions_(and)_Letters/Save_the_Monon_High_Bridge.html

[url]https://beacon.schneidercorp.com/Application.aspx?AppID=377&LayerID=5553&PageTypeID=1&PageID=0

[/URL]

According to Carroll County public records, CSX owns half and Carroll County Wabash and Erie Canal, Inc. own the other half.

Now, my experience has been that the public records are not immediately updated when ownership changes hands, so perhaps what you've "heard" may be true. Would need to see some kind of MSM confirmation of that story.

Sorry, guys, I was a little right and a little wrong about the ownership of the bridge. According to a January 13 article in the Carroll County Comet, CSX still owns the bridge only because there aren't any local entities willing to take ownership at this time. CSX has offered a donation and there are people trying to raise money to restore and repair the bridge, but it has not happened yet.

:train wreck:

Who is willing to taking it over now..? Just wondering.

-Nin

Someone asked about murder statistics showing relationship (if any) between killers and victims — I can’t find the post again, but think it was in the previous thread.

FBI statistics are available online, including “2013 Murder Circumstances by relationship” (NB: *relationship is that of victim to offender)

Total victims: 12,253

Relationship is “unknown” for 5,572 of these (which probably indicates murders that have not been solved)

Of the remaining 6,681 victims:

1,281 — the murderer was a stranger

That leaves 5,400 murders in which there was some known relationship between victim and killer.

The FBI stats provide a breakdown of the various known relationship categories / subcategories as well as circumstances (rape, burglary, gangland killing etc )

Link to FBI page for above: https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_10_murder_circumstances_by_relationship_2013.xls

My apologies for leaving this here but has websleuths gone through an overhaul in the last few hours-I can't access anything and my format has entirely changed. Again-my apologies for leaving this here but I can't access troubleshooting.

Reported to Mods. :floating::jumping::daisy::juanettes::aktion:

I know many hear the word "GO" but I have to wonder if instead what is heard is the ending of another word which was cut short. MOO

when i listen to this I hear "go down the hill" as well.
[video=youtube;H3FOw8DFP5w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3FOw8DFP5w[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member