IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that still bothers me is a statement that Sgt. Kim Riley said on Feb. 15th.

“Parents should make sure they know where their children are and what their children are doing, and if nothing else, know what’s going on in their lives. That’s the most important thing I can say at this point in time.”

http://kfor.com/2017/02/15/2-bodies-discovered-during-search-for-missing-teens/

IMO the LE made these statements for a reason, everything they have said and done has been very calculated.

I agree. I would've thought LE in Delphi would recognize him. I still think he doesn't usually dress like that. Perhaps he never or rarely wears jeans and bought that jacket only to carry out his plan.

If not currently local I believe he was local at one time, or visited family there frequently...perhaps a child of a divorced couple, with the custodial parent not local but he came to visit...maybe even summers.

After we drove around for 45 minutes looking for the trail and bridge, using GPS, I just don't see someone finding this place by accident, prepared to murder.

JMO

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
This is my belief all along. I am a local and I can't tell you how hard that place is to find if you haven't been there before. To me, that would be the last place you would go to find 2 girls to kill on the type of day it was which is why I tend to favor the fact of this being a planned meet up in some way. I honestly find it hard to believe that, but the more and more I think bout how hard this area is to find, the more I think about how secluded this place is, especially on a cold day, I just find it hard to believe he said "I'm going to go here and look for 2 girls to murder today.". The chances of there being 2 girls there without a planned meeting is slim to none. There would be more popular trails such as the Monon trail which starts in Carmel and goes clear through Indianapolis to greenwood for him to carry out something like that. I truly believe he had been there before either hiking, or hunting/fishing, maybe even hung out there before when he was younger. It's very possible he does not currently live in the area, but there is no doubt he has before. I definitely believe however he lives within a 100 mile radius of there.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

If BG was someone's husband, boyfriend, brother or son I tend to believe there is a greater chance they would provide a false alibi. Even if they aren't afraid of him, they might do it because don't believe he did it and they 'just want the whole thing to go away'. How many times has a girlfriend or wife provided a false alibi when there was only one or two suspects and it may have taken over a decade before LE finally got the suspect. Here, I believe I read where LE has interviewed 300 men. I can't believe, even with the additional resources, that LE can spend enough time to try to break each alibi.

I believe we are going to need something else and right now I have no idea what that something else could possibly be.

Girlfriends and wives have lived in homes with the putrid smell of dead bodies coming from the basement or under the crawl space, remains found in the backyard, with men who brought home young boys or prostitutes and they later told the court they thought all was well. It is flat out amazing how people can chose to not believe what they don't want to.

When I first saw pics of these girls I thought how innocent they look compared to some teenagers the same age.
They look like they don't wear make up like some young girls.
I teach a 13yo to ride and she wears make up and could easily pass as much older

Maybe it is just me but this is very telling.,

1) if experienced investigators had the evidence that was available in this case I would expect them to solve it in one month"

2) "That's without DNA and cell phones which are a big part of what's going on here"

I think they know who did this , they have evidence.. but they are waiting to make sure every i is dotted and t crossed. They don't want some fancy lawyers to get this off on some legitimate doubt.

If it wasn't today's world there would have already been an arrest is how I read it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What about, "...no case is close to being developed "? That doesn't say to me that they know who did it.

This is my belief all along. I am a local and I can't tell you how hard that place is to find if you haven't been there before. To me, that would be the last place you would go to find 2 girls to kill on the type of day it was which is why I tend to favor the fact of this being a planned meet up in some way. I honestly find it hard to believe that, but the more and more I think bout how hard this area is to find, the more I think about how secluded this place is, especially on a cold day, I just find it hard to believe he said "I'm going to go here and look for 2 girls to murder today.". The chances of there being 2 girls there without a planned meeting is slim to none. There would be more popular trails such as the Monon trail which starts in Carmel and goes clear through Indianapolis to greenwood for him to carry out something like that. I truly believe he had been there before either hiking, or hunting/fishing, maybe even hung out there before when he was younger. It's very possible he does not currently live in the area, but there is no doubt he has before. I definitely believe however he lives within a 100 mile radius of there.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

IMO it speaks of a loner who would like to go there and be alone, if nobody is there, but who has a fantasy/plan in mind in hopes that someday they will come across "the perfect situation" to enact said fantasy, with this being the ideal place because if he's alone, great - but if there's just the right person/people there, but it's largely still empty and isolated... well for BG IMO, even better in his mind JMO. IMO this person has thought about this for a very long time and JMO has probably been going there to IMO fish and IMO has been bringing supplies that are dual purpose on each outing for a very long time just hoping for this chance.

JMO he's also got a past crime that was to help himself troubleshoot this "fantasy" one... all JMO.

ETA, since I'm already throwing my thoughts out there: I also believe this person lived here during formative years but does not anymore, or at least not RIGHT there. JMO

Here is a thought that I have not seen before.

Just speculating.

The BG appears to be moving towards the girls in an aggressive way in the very last photo.

It almost looks like they are trapped on one of those little wooden edges that stick out the side of the bridge. Like maybe they were even contemplating jumping off to get away from him.

So if that is the case then it means someone else could be coming up from the south way and coming at them too. They could really be trapped there by two people coming at them from both directions.

Im wondering if maybe they had already been on the ground and looking around on the ground when two perps spotted them and began chasing after them. They made it to the bridge and one perp went up one end of the bridge and the other perp ran across underneath the bridge to the
other side and went up the bridge on the other side to trap them on the bridge.

A person running on the ground underneath the bridge could make his way to the other end much faster than the girls trying to cross the bridge. Which could explain how they did not manage to make it off the end before being trapped.

What about, "...no case is close to being developed "? That doesn't say to me that they know who did it.

because I don't want to commit to an opinion either way right now, I'll just play devil's advocate and say "perhaps LE wants to keep BG feeling as comfortable as possible in hopes of not losing sight of him while they work their case - don't wanna spook him".. I would refer back to the most excellent "Angels and Demons" story posted here many times in the past two threads for insight on this possible line of thought.

Here is a thought that I have not seen before.

Just speculating.

The BG appears to be moving towards the girls in an aggressive way in the very last photo.

It almost looks like they are trapped on one of those little wooden edges that stick out the side of the bridge. Like maybe they were even contemplating jumping off to get away from him.

So if that is the case then it means someone else could be coming up from the south way and coming at them too. They could really be trapped there by two people coming at them from both directions.

Im wondering if maybe they had already been on the ground and looking around on the ground when two perps spotted them and began chasing after them. They made it to the bridge and one perp went up one end of the bridge and the other perp ran across underneath the bridge to the
other side and went up the bridge on the other side to trap them on the bridge.

A person running on the ground underneath the bridge could make his way to the other end much faster than the girls trying to cross the bridge. Which could explain how they did not manage to make it off the end before being trapped.

Excellent post, IMO. Terrifying to consider. I've also thought they appeared to be on the platform, or one of them anyway, and he appeared to turn to one side. (Though I have a feeling personally that the "Second picture" is actually the first part of the video it came from, and the "first photo" is actually the next step he takes.. just "feels right" which means exactly nothing, I know. Just throwing it out there.) But I haven't watched GrayHuze's new video yet, which I understand will pinpoint it exactly, so I probably ought to do that before speculating more on that now that I think about it. :)

Girlfriends and wives have lived in homes with the putrid smell of dead bodies coming from the basement or under the crawl space, remains found in the backyard, with men who brought home young boys or prostitutes and they later told the court they thought all was well. It is flat out amazing how people can chose to not believe what they don't want to.
Yes. I really think something like this is why he hasn't been turned in.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

If BG was someone's husband, boyfriend, brother or son I tend to believe there is a greater chance they would provide a false alibi. Even if they aren't afraid of him, they might do it because don't believe he did it and they 'just want the whole thing to go away'. How many times has a girlfriend or wife provided a false alibi when there was only one or two suspects and it may have taken over a decade before LE finally got the suspect. Here, I believe I read where LE has interviewed 300 men. I can't believe, even with the additional resources, that LE can spend enough time to try to break each alibi.

I believe we are going to need something else and right now I have no idea what that something else could possibly be.
A DNA match would refute any false alibi .

Good morning. Watching/Reading today's news. A RSO who has been in jail moved to a new residence and did not register as a RSO in the new location. Yesterday, police were waiting at the residence, he pulled up by car with his girlfriend, he saw the police and he took off. They are looking for him. I'm calling that towns police station to make sure they check with Delphi. Also, why would you run if it were an honest mistake. So many sickos. They are living everywhere!! Be aware sleuths, stay aware.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
What is his original offense?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

No problem. Off topic the perp in Jessica's case Jeffrey Willis is pure evil he has murdered another lady (a mum called Rebekah Bletsch) and he tried to kidnap a teenager who escaped and that's how he got caught. His cousin claims he saw Jessica lying dead in the perps basement with a video camera close by. Jeffrey drove about with a rape kit in his van ready for when the opportunity arrived. He had child *advertiser censored* and videos of sick individuals having sex with dead people on his computer. It's a horrific case and Jessica's remains are still to be located.
O/T- not to mention he had a wife and she had no idea. JMO

IMO the LE made these statements for a reason, everything they have said and done has been very calculated.

Maybe the police noticed a couple of people on their friend/follower list that seemed a bit 'perverted or really should not have been on there as they were not related etc.

“To say we’ve identified a single individual would not be accurate, but we have identified several people of interest,” said Carter.

This was 48 hours ago!!! Let's stay positive. "SEVERAL PEOPLE OF INTEREST"

Indeed!

“To say we’ve identified a single individual would not be accurate, but we have identified several people of interest,” said Carter, who admitted investigators need to seal off several blind alleys before narrowing their focus in the search for the man in the images and audio Libby captured on her cell phone minutes before she was led to her death."
http://fox59.com/2017/03/13/police-...est-a-month-into-delphi-murder-investigation/

SO they are in the process of 'narrowing their focus'. Far from COLD IMO.

I agree. The messy bun is the thing for girls right now. She's just being on trend. Which at 13 is important 24/7 no matter where you go. My niece is 14 and it's the only way I ever see her hair no matter what occasion. That's not to say they weren't catfished, or maybe just hoped to run into friends or a cute boy.
When my DD was 13 eight years ago, there was a trend for girls to wear a sloppy ponytail sticking off the top right or left side of their heads. My scissor finger itched to cut the ugly thing off every time.

But I think Abby's hair looks sweet and natural.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I do not believe these girls were there to meet anyone that day.
https://youtu.be/WsbYHI-rZOE
This video is about a girl who met a online predator who killed her. I don't know if this has ever been discussed on here before as I Joined when abby and libby were found.
It takes time for these creeps to gain kids trust and LE would have found evidence of this and I think they would have told us if that was the case. Jmo
I followed this case. What a horror.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members