IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Until the public is given more information, we will continue to sit and hash out opinions on clothing, motive and mystery blobs in the photos.

So would they have made that decision in January? February? Jan and Feb can both be awful. I'm just sayin'

JMO

Just jumping off your post.

Wouldn't it be automatic---either there are "snow days" left over or there aren't?

For example, if they had to use a snow day Thursday the 9th they would have had school either Friday or Monday the 13th.

Does that make sense?

try shift+enter, JMO
Tried that before but no luck. Oh, well. If I type anything lengthy it will just look like crap, but I'm not long on words so there shouldn't be a problem with that.

Could be, but these dates are usually published before the year even starts. It used to be the kids here had a full week off but if they had more than normal snow days, they would take away from their February winter break, now the school district schedules a very short break in February

I rarely post however while reading about the girls having the day off of school I wondered if this could possibly be someone from their school? Such as teacher, custodian etc. My daughters middle school teacher was jailed for an affair with a minor.

We have been told (I cannot remember by whom, I'm sorry) that the girls also had Thursday and Friday off, and it was a long weekend wrapping around into Monday.

When y own daughter their age has a weekend like that she sleeps at her best friends hosue the whole time, or her friend comes here, and they do stuff together the whole time. MP/Patty/Libby's grandpa has said that the girls were together the day before practicing softball. It sounds JMO like perhaps they spent the long weekend together and did all sorts of fun things. Hard to tell when they decided to go to the bridge on Monday, but JMO they probably were snapchatting all weekend I would think if they were hanging out all weekend, so perhaps they mentioned it during those days prior. But I'm sure someone here has already looked through all of their social media and would know that.

Another local also drove by the school back when htis happened and said the school had a billboard out front where they update it to show the days off that month, each month (which my local schools also do) so its likely that anyone driving by would know that was a long weekend. JMO.

Now something about the whole time line of events just seems a bit weird to me. How long did it take the girls to reach the bridge ? more than likely they were they on their way back if it was 2:17? (dont quote me on that) ? But that means they were allowing 45 minutes to make a relatively short distance to the pickup location. If they knew the area they knew how long it would take to get back and would have been out longer? .
What also bothers me more than anything is the location of the bodies and where the picture was taken. To get to the location he would have either had to traverse the creek to get to the location or reached it from the other side of the bridge. I cant see him forcing them across the bridge as that would leave him exposed to witnesses for the entire time. Could this have involved the bridge? and the pulled one or both of them out of the river?

I have family in Indiana and I work in Indiana with some schools. It seems unlikely to have a snow day in the middle of winter. Usually they are handled at the end of the year or the beginning of the year. JMO Was it definitely a snow day? Could it have been an in service day for teachers to have conferences or meetings? If so that would have been planned far in advance. JMO

It wasn't just one day, it was Friday and Monday Feb 10th and Feb. 13th. Service days are usually just one day, here and there.

Yes, I agree that it is not a "hike" as most people are understanding it. In Indiana youth often find things to do like this in their downtime because there are not many options. Not unusual at all. Out of boredom or just pure love of nature. It's a part of growing up in the Midwest. JMO.

:wagon:

IMO Winter break is "code" for unused snow days.
sorry I posted this twice. first time I forgot to quote Nonna
Could be, but these dates are usually published before the year even starts. It used to be the kids here had a full week off but if they had more than normal snow days, they would take away from their February winter break, now the school district schedules a very short break in February

Abby had jeans, a t-shirt, tennis shoes, and a hoodie on. I just don't see that as "dolled" up. What she is wearing is totally age appropriate, even for a hike on a trail.

Where I live, "dolled up" does not mean provocative or not age-appropriate. It just means wearing a cute outfit, casual or dressy.

IMO, Abby had on a darling outfit. (something I think each time I see her pic on the bridge)

Perfect for walking trails or artsy photo ops. Versatile. But still cute.

JMO

I'm sure LE knows, but I'd love to know who all knew the girls were going to the bridge that day. I'm convinced the killer(s) knew they were going to be there. I don't think it was random.

How long is everyone here prepared to go at this with no new info? Days? Weeks? Months?

How long is everyone here prepared to go at this with no new info? Days? Weeks? Months?

as long as it takes. some cases had so many threads that they had entire sub-forums made for them that stretched over years. I bet Holly Bobo and Kyron Horman probably have their own, maybe Hailey Dunn... maybe Dylan Redwine... don't know for sure but I do know that a lot of us "adopt a case" and see it through. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay