IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they did plan it a day or so in advance whether someone else was going to go with them or not, that would open up the door to lots of people knowing they were going to be there. Someone could have told someone who told someone who told someone...

Exactly where I was going with that. Awesome! Great minds think alike. Lol! Thanks for the reply.

I'm sure this was discussed way back at the beginning of this case but thought that I'd bring it up for discussion.

"According to police and family members, the girls phones pinged in multiple locations but were shut off shortly after they were reported missing."

http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/liber...ssing-snapchat-facebook-photos-family-bridge/

Libby's phone didn't go dead until approximately the same time as the search for the girls began on Feb 13th at 5:30 PM.

This to me sounds as if the perp still had Libby's phone (maybe Abby's too) and was perhaps listening to a scanner and KNEW it was time to ditch her (their) phones. Either that or it's a BIG coincidence that her phone went dead just as they start a formal search.

What if the perp (s) were trying to break into the phones to erase the A/V? It all got too close for comfort and they had to ditch the phones? Maybe a parent/Grandparent had a "find my phone" feature to locate a "lost" phone?

Curious that a search warrant was issued for a property shortly there after. Just throwing idea out there.

I blew the pic up and the only thing I could see is that the fish didn't look like the hook was actually in its mouth? That's all I got! :findinglink:

That is what I was referring to. Doesn't that seem odd? I have been a fisherman for more years that I can remember. I have caught fish by the lips but not a small mouth. This could be nothing but it is odd...

my .02

From Wikipedia -- During the 1993 investigation, Homolka stated to investigators that Bernardo had abused her and that she had been an unwilling accomplice to the murders. As a result, she struck a deal with prosecutors for a reduced prison sentence of 12 years in exchange for a guilty plea for manslaughter. Homolka scored 5/40 on the Psychopathy Checklist, in contrast to Bernardo's 35/40. However, videotapes of the crimes surfaced after the plea bargain and demonstrated that she was a more active participant than she had claimed. As a result, the deal that she had struck with prosecutors was dubbed in the Canadian press the "Deal with the Devil". Public outrage about Homolka's plea deal continued until her high-profile release from prison in 2005.

much thanks for this, I had not really followed the case but remember the news when it happened .....and didn't realize she had struck a deal....makes me sick

I also hope LE are delving into social media and looking at friends. Even friends of friends. I noticed Libby had 2 FB accounts. One with only a few friends. That one was probably set up first. And then her main account with all of her friends. There was a person on the older account that really piqued my interest.

I hope LE has built a profile on how the girls used Social media to determine if the killer would have had the ability to know what thier location was on that day? Could a location attached to a post of picture have alerted the killer and he took his opportunity?

Ok, guys. The hunt is on to see if someone can find reference to a girl claiming she was going to go along with Abby and Libby.

I remember seeing it on this website I think several weeks ago. The poster referenced her sisters sm and also mentioned they had been hunting in the area just days before.

I blew the pic up and the only thing I could see is that the fish didn't look like the hook was actually in its mouth? That's all I got! :findinglink:

Ha, once again we are trying to zoom a low res picture.

I can understand how you might see that (or not see it). However, the hook is just inside the outer lip cartilage. In addition, you can see the rod tip is bent. While we don't know the action (ultra light, light, medium, etc) of the rod, it does look like a reasonable bend for that fish.

The above is my opinion only.

attachment.php

First time poster - I was trying to see something else that people are saying is in this photo and I was messing around with it in photoshop. does anyone else see a jeep type car at the end of this photo?

I see house. With a cat and dog in the yard.

I'm sorry but this is so disrespectful and outrageous. Seriously? Dolled up? Give me a break man, she looks and is dressed like a normal teenage girl, nothing more and nothing less.

Totally agree with this. My family and I went to a popular hiking spot in our town this afternoon and there were probably have a dozen girls out there dressed the same way, doing the same thing: dressed cute and snapping pictures of themselves with their phones.

If this isn't allowed, please delete.

http://wane.com/2017/03/15/feds-28k...ed*-images-found-on-fort-wayne-mans-computer/

Ha, once again we are trying to zoom a low res picture.

I can understand how you might see that (or not see it). However, the hook is just inside the outer lip cartilage. In addition, you can see the rod tip is bent. While we don't know the action (ultra light, light, medium, etc) of the rod, it does look like a reasonable bend for that fish.

Something new to sleuth - hook, no hook!!

I see house. With a cat and dog in the yard.

Not being snarky or rude, but I see bigfoot just right of the end of the bridge. Long legs, arms stretched out.

Our minds work hard but have "blind spots". This is why magic works so well.

Something new to sleuth - hook, no hook!!

Thank you for this. I thought it odd the hook was out of the mouth. That is why I asked for someone with better photo skills than myself. That makes sense.

MOO

How long is everyone here prepared to go at this with no new info? Days? Weeks? Months?

Until the murderer(s) is brought to justice, no matter how long it takes. I am being positive and hopeful that justice will one day, sooner rather than later.

There are cases here that I have been following for years, checking in periodically, and hoping one day justice will be served.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
subzero55