IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just darker lighting that cast the shade over his head making it look like a hoodie. The part in his hair and cowlick are still noticeable in both pics. BG has a ton of hair and is in desperate need of a trim, especially now since the pics were released. Anyways, it's obvious (in both pics) that the hoodie is crunched up behind his neck and not pulled over his head.

I disagree, FWIW. Not what I see at all. However, I realize it's anyone's guess and impossible to tell for sure. But I trust what LE and my eyes see (as someone who works with images daily for a living).

JMO!

<modsnip> I feel it's on a large river, like the Wabash, Tippecanoe or Saint Joseph. Others think it's on the Deer creek. You have to decide for yourself. Personally, I think the pic has ZERO to do with the double homicide; and I will not discuss it further.

<modsnip> it looks like deer creek to me and evidently a few others, it would not be far from where the girls were found. Jmo

17270994_10202721686881519_1637152276_n.jpg

I was wondering the same thing. It was a white car wasn't it? Can somebody post the snapchat photo of Abby which has the car in the background?

I also have another question and hoping someone here can answer it. I have read that the girls' cell phones were pinging in the area near the bridge, but stopped pinging after they were reported missing. Does this mean that their phones would have been turned off by someone or that the batteries had died? If it means the phones were manually shut off, then I would say that BG took the girls' phones with him and he turned them off.

Man, that dude REALLY does look like BG, right? And the timing of his "poof" is brow raising......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am right there with you! He posted that strange article on his fb page on 2/11/17 and then he's gone.

The Fort Wayne guy looks like BG too.

JMO
I couldnt tell for sure if the fishing picture was the same bridge or not. It kind of looked like it but lots of bridges look the same at that distance.

Someone I think mentioned there is a set of electric wires that can help to prove one way or the other. I didnt see the wires in either pic so not sure how that determination was made.

To me it would be important if we knew the fishing pic is the same spot because it would show that she was visiting the place even closer to what we thought.

Man, that dude REALLY does look like BG, right? And the timing of his "poof" is brow raising......

even better, read his last facebook entry...made 2 days prior to murders. jmo, really creepy...I believe we have been cleared to talk about him since he is wanted.

even better, read his last facebook entry...made 2 days prior to murders. jmo, really creepy...I believe we have been cleared to talk about him since he is wanted.

If thats the case can you share his name please

To NancyDrew and the others who asked what I now believe. I now firmly believe the girls knew him. (Hearts sinking as mine did?) I really can't elaborate more about what I discovered but I will say this, you too can find what I found. Take a look at those sketches I have mentioned several times and compare them.....A veteran drew them on his own and they can be found in a Google search. Just FYI, He was not hired by LE to draw them. Also, I STRONGLY believe LE has a clearer photo but didn't release it on purpose. I strongly believe BG has STRONG legs like we have discussed in the past, and the main thing I believe is that they want no errors here, they want a clean arrest and sentence. These are all my opinions. I think you all are amazing! I took bits and pieces of things you have all said and things started to click for me..... God Bless. And I also believe an arrest is coming soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing this.

If they knew him, why do you suppose Libby took the picture? I can't recall who it was, maybe someone in the podcast Tricia did, but one of the experts said they felt it was a stranger because otherwise why would she take a picture of him.

Thoughts?

If someone was busy beating his wife, or holding up the 7-11...he or she is going to lie to police. It happens. I would guess they are dealing with a bunch of imperfect citizens.
or having an affair....

I keep thinking I read that Abby and her mom had moved to Delphi recently. I wonder if they hired the same moving company that JW works (worked) at. A bit of a stretch but perhaps he noticed her then.

Not a stretch at all IMO He'd know her name, where she lives, her hobbies, etc as these companies are unloading stuff, they can clearly see items. We had this same company move our things to another state (several years ago) & had our fishing equipment sticking out of a tall box. Just using that as an example. They'd also know the in's & out's of the home they are delivering to & quite possibly how many people would be living there. Not saying it's absolutely connected, but it is not impossible. MOO

Thanks for sharing this.

If they knew him, why do you suppose Libby took the picture? I can't recall who it was, maybe someone in the podcast Tricia did, but one of the experts said they felt it was a stranger because otherwise why would she take a picture of him.

Thoughts?

Unless at first they didn't recognize him because he was all "bulked up" , disguised in a way. JMO

Uh huh. Now, think of this. Who would give LE a false alibi (or if you want to be nice - an alibi that didn't check out) when they are asking questions in the investigation of 2 murdered children?

Shutthefrontdoor.

JHMO.

if you had something else to hide and you were NOT the killer of the girls.

JMO
I couldnt tell for sure if the fishing picture was the same bridge or not. It kind of looked like it but lots of bridges look the same at that distance.

Someone I think mentioned there is a set of electric wires that can help to prove one way or the other. I didnt see the wires in either pic so not sure how that determination was made.

To me it would be important if we knew the fishing pic is the same spot because it would show that she was visiting the place even closer to what we thought.

Look at the tree and her bobber/float.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/02/14/22/3D38DBD600000578-4224810-image-a-109_1487111739551.jpg

I'm not implying that they got pushed off. I'm just saying there is a photo that I saw that could show BG below the bridge. Maybe he's looking for a cache?
Do you have a link to the photo?

If someone was busy beating his wife, or holding up the 7-11...he or she is going to lie to police. It happens. I would guess they are dealing with a bunch of imperfect citizens.

I would totally agree, and wouldn't every investigation done be LE assume this type of issue to come up? So having a few alibis that dont add up why would that be new worthy? This is why I originally posted that this whole announcement by the LE feels off... They are speaking to someone specific IMO, its almost like when they take two suspects in separate rooms then tell each one the other is telling the cops everything and blaming them for everything... There was no reason for LE to tell us this, it would only hurt their investigation not help it. There is something else up with this I just can't figure out what.

or having an affair....

Ive known some people many years ago that were so anti-LE that they would lie to LE even if there was no good reason to.

They were so anti-establishment that any opportunity to go against them then they would.

I dont know people like that anymore thank goodness but I am very sure there are people out there like that.

I'm not sure about the nose but it could be the way the video photo on the bridge was taken. The nose of the perp on the bridge appears larger/fatter.

What do you make of the 6,000 billboards?

Since the image of the suspect is not sharp, I've wondered about the usefulness of the billboards too. I've thought the billboards may serve as a decoy if the perp is local.
Would that even be a possible tactic? Or, if others are a living victim of his, they might report their experience to LE.

One thing, I just noticed for the first time, is it appears (images on heavy.com) he has/had one of those walrus-type mustaches. Plus, his nose looks less thick than it did before - so now, he's a different person to me. Ugh!

Natural light is making the difference (note to self).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member