IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I didn't mean to imply that she was dressed "suggestively" or provocative in any way, just not dressed for hiking like Libby was.

No harm, no foul. They weren't hiking a steep, mountainous trail, though. Something to think about.

I just wanted to clear this discussion point up.
In emergency medicine;
If a person is warm but pulseless, with no injury incompatible with life (decapitation, etc.) we transport them.
If they are cold, pulseless, but with no rigor, lividity, or injury incompatible with life, we transport them.
If they have rigor, lividity, or injuries incompatible with life, they stay.
I could not find Indiana's state protocol, but all Paramedics are now nationally registered, so we pretty much all have nearly the same protocols, so here is randomly CT's because it is easy to read.
http://www.ct.gov/dph/lib/dph/ems/p...Guidelines_for_EMS_Determination_of_Death.pdf

The rumor being spread is unlikely (99.999%) to be true. IMO of course.

Were the girls transported? Thanks for the info! Jmo I believed the girls may have been strangled.

When the girls went missing it was reported that Libby was wearing black sweatpants, tie died shirt and running shoes. Look it up. Ive waded through pages of crazy theory's with a few good ones sprinkled in since these girls went missing. I live in rural Indiana this is hitting very close to home. I may not be a fashion expert but I know how teen girls from rural Indiana dress.

Does anyone know if the Wabash River is deep enough for a canoe in the area A & L were found?

Wow. I didn't mean to imply that she was dressed "suggestively" or provocative in any way, just not dressed for hiking like Libby was.

I believe these references are going back to prior discussions before you joined. Best to just leave it, imho.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wouldn't dignify Radar Online with the term MSM; they are a gossip site. Lower than a tabloid, in my opinion.

I was not talking about Radar online. I should have said no articles online. :slapfight:

Yea that's where i saw and it's popped up in the FB groups as well

Were the girls transported? Thanks for the info! Jmo I believed the girls may have been strangled.

I have seen nothing to indicate that they were transported. Typically if transport occurs, the news LOVES getting dramatic ambulance shots. That didn't happen, and was never mentioned in MSM so I say would be very very very inclined to believe they stayed. Actually, I do recall hearing an MSM report that the bodies were still there hours later but I am never going to find it, so take that as a baseless rumor unless someone has the link to hand.

Does anyone know if the Wabash River is deep enough for a canoe in the area A & L were found?

The area they were found was near Deer Creek (not the Wabash River), which was just over 3 feet deep at the time, give or take, as I understand it according to some flow charts posted by NiN awhile ago. If I've misunderstood the question and you really did mean the Wabash river, then I'm sorry, I don't know the answer.

And Abby was wearing jeans,grey hoodie ,runners and a dark pink shirt with her hair up Basically what she was wearing in the fishing pictures. For some reason this is dressy to some smh

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

@kelala. In rural indiana Abby is dressed up in the sense that she's not wearing sweatpants and hiking boots. Not dressed up like a grown women would be who is about to go on a date.

Abby is dressed the same way girls of her age dress here in Indiana.

If you look at Instagram photos of girls her age you will see that is often how they dress.

Indiana isn't some hopelessly backward state where we all wear sweats and hiking boots 24/7.

Could the twist be BG was unable to complete the sexual assault? Some killers are impotent and become enraged when the cannot complete the assault and use objects to complete the assault. Andre chikatilo for example. Hence no seminal DNA? Jmo. Its a horrible thought.

JMO
This could be close.

Ever since hearing his determined voice ordering to go down the hill I keep thinking this was more about rage than anything else. Maybe his original plan didnt work out in another nearby location.

And ever since that one early news photographer person declared he thought he spotted clothes of the girls in the river near their bodies I cannot shake the thought that the perp removed both the girls clothes to just make it look like they both were sexually violated.

If he was just after sex then why wouldn't he just go ahead and kill one of them and take the other one to a different area nearby to not have distraction from the other. They both ended up so close together I think killing and rage was the main thing on his mind in those last moments where they were found.

I think the crime scene would have been different if he had performed sexual acts with his faculties. Something different happened which caused him to just have rage and killing on his mind near the end.

This could be what LE meant about a twist Maybe.he left them in a posed position or something.

Sickofsickos- great post. Only one thing though for your consideration only. It was colder in the am in Delphi, maybe in the high 20's, low 30's. So, the clothes would be right for starting off early to work, right?

Agreed, love to hear someone do a "brain dump" when its still fresh in their head. No paragraphs or anything (not being snarky) just pure putting thoughts on the page. Sometimes your first impressions are your best.

IMO, that lines up with a pro, or semi pro attack on them. I think this was a hit. I wouldn't be surprised if he was disguising himself. I also have an idea about his ethnicity, not being entirely caucasian; but won't discuss that for love, nor money. The T&C limit me from discussing why. Please don't PM me. I don't belong to any chat groups, nor do I use SM for sleuthing; just my own thoughts and observations.
A "hit" on a 13 and 14 year old??

There was a lot of discussion about height estimate based on the length of the wood on the bridge. There was also a news report with an estimate by a retired LEofficer iirc. But, nothing that I've seen officially released from le investigating the case. Perhaps a Google search or search in the threads here may help. HTH.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

IMO, that lines up with a pro, or semi pro attack on them. I think this was a hit. I wouldn't be surprised if he was disguising himself. I also have an idea about his ethnicity, not being entirely caucasian; but won't discuss that for love, nor money. The T&C limit me from discussing why. Please don't PM me. I don't belong to any chat groups, nor do I use SM for sleuthing; just my own thoughts and observations.

You are allowed to share your own thoughts and observations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody