IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HIGHER SUSPECT - so he is an official suspect now?

JMO but probably not until LE directly names him a suspect. But wow, LE telling reporters they're following up on leads and now this statement about a "higher suspect." Hopefully LE will make a public statement today.

Interesting development. I'm cautiously optimistic.

Also, add me to the handful of people who will be shocked if RL turns out to be BG. In my opinion, that person is younger. Having said that, I do believe RL knows far more than he initially led on. Whether that means he's covering for a relative or friend or that he had some level of involvement in conjunction with BG and just wasn't the one to initially make contact with the girls, I'm still trying to figure out.

The only thing that raises my suspicions about the house is, it would allow the perp to conceal the girls more and then they could have been moved in the middle of the night to the location where they were found

Exactly. Doesnt mr logans house have a barn?

If someone called in a "tip" naming him as a possible suspect, would that, along with location of the bodies, be enough for a warrant?

My refresh key is gonna be worn out here and on Twitter...

Two things:

One, it is also possible IMO, that RL was set up, especially, if it turns out the victims had been murdered ( COD would include intentional drowning..) elsewhere (which we do not know) and were dumped on RL's property after the fact.

But then..

Two, is it just me or has somebody else noticed, that RL seems so surprised not so much or only about the bodies and the fact of foul play, but very much about how the victims got to that location? He says repeatedly in his interviews, that the victims either walked there on their own, or that someone else led them there, because he thinks it is difficult to walk of a terrain and therefore difficult to carry someone. That is an odd comment IMO. It almost sounds like " they really should not be here on my property..they died somewhere else..".

I never doubted the possibility, that the victims had walked there themselves. So, why mentioning it? I would only be worried and heartbroken about what happened to the girls no matter when and where it had happened, or if they walked there on their own, or if someone led them there.

All IMO-Nin

Okay so he's been in jail for several days....my point being, WHY NOW?

So did LE previously enter RL's home with or without a search warrant in this case? I know his property was previously searched but not sure they checked his home.

WOW just logged in and got caught up. Had no idea there was a search warrant. Since I have lived in and worked in very small towns in Indiana and understand the culture very well I'm going to put this opinion out there so JMO IMO-- there are many subcultures of "good ol' boys" in towns like this. They work in many facets of government, town councils, churches, schools, committees, sports groups, etc you get the idea. I have first hand experienced situations where the "good ol' boys" do not turn on each other. They take part in private meetings down at the dive bar and leave others out of the mix. With RL's DUI history it would not surprise me if this could be at play. Don't want to turn in one of the "good ol' boys". JMO IMO and all that.

I think RL looks and sounds older than the guy in the photo/audio. But I really hope this leads to something.
I have to disagree with those who don't think the motive was sexual, I think it was unfortunately.

So did LE previously enter RL's home with or without a search warrant in this case? I know his property was previously searched but not sure they checked his home.

My understanding is that LE searched his home when he was arrested for his "probation violation" last Friday, and I also understand that they are legally allowed to do that.

Interesting development, eh folks?

WG

A judge issues a search warrant to authorize law enforcement officers to search a particular location and seize specific items. To obtain a search warrant, police must show probable cause that a crime was committed and that items connected to the crime are likely to be found in the place specified by the warrant.

You can't link a thought.
Sorry for the confusion, I was referencing the TV interview in question. I thought there might be a longer version you had seen that I hadn't. I have since deleted my original question.

Why has he been transferred to a different jail, has this been stated?

no but there are different theories...could be overcrowding, could be for his protection, could be bc his dui is from that county....just some of the reasons.

I have a question again. Do we know both girls were straight up murdered. Could one have been dead and the other injured and left to freeze? Pure speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mctigue30