DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone find a local high school yearbook from the early
nineties?
I graduated 99 DCHS.. school web sight has one
That's a good theory. And one that actually could justify much of it 5 weeks delayed.(excluding the house.) And also alucardsdream's thought. I'm open to both of those. Maybe he had a really weird relative or he's someone we are all wrong about.

Not geared towards any of you. But if this leads to nowhere, it's all Barney Fife. They had FIVE weeks to search the grounds more. Excluding house and cars. Maybe there are fibers, etc. in the truck. Maybe RL had a meth lab on his property he didn't even know about. There are so many maybes.

It's interesting that RL the past 2 weeks has happened on a Friday.

♥♥♥♥

I have also come to the conclusion that the white around the neck are goggles like you would wear on a motorcycle or dirtbike..

SBM - I'm absolutely convinced BG is smoking & that's what the white thing/stuff is. As far as what he's smoking: a reg cig, e-cig, vape,etc. I'm not so certain on, but there's no doubt in my mind that he's smoking something. I know many on here may disagree w/my opinion on this, but the only thing that would change my mind about it would be if LE, who've seen the entire video, came out and said - No, he wasn't. Of course, this is JMO.

SBM - I'm absolutely convinced BG is smoking & that's what the white thing/stuff is. As far as what he's smoking: a reg cig, e-cig, vape,etc. I'm not so certain on, but there's no doubt in my mind that he's smoking something. I know many on here may disagree w/my opinion on this, but the only thing that would change my mind about it would be if LE, who've seen the entire video, came out and said - No, he wasn't. Of course, this is JMO.
I believe he's smoking also but I also believe that's plastic shopping bag handles sticking out from his jacket.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I would speculate that RL is NOT in general population at the jail.

RL can't be that unfit OR...he has someone help him look after his property. I'd assume 40 acres would need some maintenance from time to time?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I agree. Nothing saying an old mad cannot have the ability to have sex or commit sexual assault, It is the strength and capability to over come teens on a rickety bridge[ that would be a feat in itself... JMO
this was edited because the reply to quote did not work and looked like html like squiberish, so I deleted the reply.

Why would one drive around with one or two abducted teens if they are just going to return them back to where they took them???
Makes no sense to me. Way too risky on many levels.
I believe they were left where they were found on feb 13th . The phone however could have been taken elsewhere to confuse LE
Moo

I think driving them around would be too much a risk. It either happened at the scene where they were found or nearby in a place and a controlled environment. The latter seems most likely. To tell your captor that a family member will be there soon to pick them up would change a venue or to a plan (B). I truley belief that one who commits crimes has several alternatives just incase.
Why would one drive around with one or two abducted teens if they are just going to return them back to where they took them???
Makes no sense to me. Way too risky on many levels.
I believe they were left where they were found on feb 13th . The phone however could have been taken elsewhere to confuse LE
Moo

Question - for anyone who may know a good deal about cell phones/towers/pings. Depending on the area you're in, like in a smaller town & where towers are located, isn't it possible for a cell phone to ping multiple towers from just one location. I thought I'd either read or someone, can't remember who, told me something like this. Maybe I'm remembering wrong, I dunno'.

I know that links have been considered between this and the l & l case but has anyone looked at the April Tinsley case too? How far is fort wayne to Delphi?

Ya'll I don't like to talk about stuff especially things disturbing to me personally. But if my experience saves 1 person or catches a guilt person then it is worth sharing. If anything it can help family's avoid pitfalls. Forgive me and give me a chance to explain how easy it is for kids to fall prey.... During my childhood camping was family thing. We all went and explored our different ways. As a horse lover I stuck to the campground barns and befriended a hard of hearing old man/caretaker of the horses. He promised me a sit on the horse if i sat on his lap. He seemed like a lonely harmless grandpa, and my love of hoses overwhelmed me. Reluctantly I agreed. My promise and a hayloft later his hand went exploring in places that even to a child is a no no and trying to talk my into the woods too see other animals.l Thank god my instinct kicked in and said"oh mom i calling me" - "Do you hear her" knowing he is hard of hearing. He quickly let me go.

I edit to add ...do not criticize my parents. They were at the campsite, back in those days kids ran around the campground, It was normal for those times.

Since it was a 5 or 4? day weekend... does anyone know if Abby slept over with Libby the night before they went to take pictures and hiking/walking. It seems Libby's family or friends dropped and picked up.

That has always been my thought. Mike Patty did say Abby and Libby were together on Sunday, Feb. 12th.

“Just the day before all of this happened they had their equipment out playing catch and working on their batting in the backyard,” said Patty. “They will never get to play a single inning again.”

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/crime/delphi-indiana-who-were-liberty-german-and-abigail-williams

About the cellphone pinging around town.

Does anyone know if that means the phone was physically moving or that the different towers were trying to connect or connecting to the phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob