IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hugs, margarita25 ❤️[emoji259][emoji253]... You are one of the first posters I really enjoyed here at WS, always so cheerful and positive and funny in the face of tragedy. I think you might have come off of a time out lol... I just turned 43 and my mom is about to be 70 and I still can't believe it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Aww, thanks so much NancyDrew007 :grouphug: That means a lot! )

No, is there such an interview that you saw?

Yes, with a neighbor who lived down the road. He said he was glad for the search because it could remove any suspicion from RL.

I will find the link and post.

Yes, with a neighbor who lived down the road. He said he was glad for the search because it could remove any suspicion from RL.

I will find the link and post.

Oh that. Yes I saw the quotes posted upstream but didn't see the interview. I thought you meant prearrest and presearch warrant. Thank you.

A bit OT. This is the ad I keep seeing in Tapatalk. I still haven't been able to stop myself from hysterically laughing each time. I hope all of you are as 'lucky' as I am to be greeted with this lovely couple a few times a day.

e540ac19013228d719b4d8964b65056e.jpg

Moo. I cant get the truck they took out of my head. I dont think they could impound it because he was driving on a suspended license, unless he was physically caught in it and arrested/impounded on the spot. So why take the truck? I have some theories, based on pings and such, but they all involve leaving the bridge area with the girls alive. Why bring them back if you managed to leave with them. It seems to risky.
Maybe if you have intimate knowledge that the area was already searched by LE and think it won't be searched again? Kind of a stretch but maybe?

I hope I am not interrupting the flow of the thread but just wanted to comment.

Protective custody was my first thought last week when LE arrested Logan. Now I don't think so.

The FBI has access to sophisticated voice recognition software. I have to
wonder if Logan's voice is thought to be the one on the recording. It sounds to me as if it is. I've been here since day one and only posted twice, but one of the posts was that I thought the voice was one of an older man.

Some say that a man of Logan's age would not be able to accomplish the murder of two healthy young girls. I disagree. My grandfather was a builder and worked past the age of 70 because he wanted to (he owned the company). He could still climb a ladder and inspect a roof his workers had put on a new build.

We all know adrenaline can give you energy to do things you wouldn't normally be able to do. I think a 70 year old in reasonably good health could do whatever he needed to do. Just IMO.

I hope it was not RL, but he does appear to be in reasonably good health for an habitual drinker.

I have to admit I have not felt sympathetic towards RL for all of the DUI's he has had. Please no one offer sympathy to me but my only son was killed on Thanksgiving day by a drunk driver who was drunk by noon and had a couple of DUI's in his past. My son was a junior in college and we were waiting Thanksgiving dinner on him. That was in 1999. How much anyone drinks in the privacy of their own home is none of my business but when it kills your only son, it becomes your business when they are on our streets and highways.

Sorry for the long post. I just finally had to post. I normally lurk because someone has inevitably said exactly what I would have said by the time I finally catch up.

Thanks, and please no condolences on the loss of my son because that is not why I posted it.

MOO

:grouphug:

SBM - I'm absolutely convinced BG is smoking & that's what the white thing/stuff is. As far as what he's smoking: a reg cig, e-cig, vape,etc. I'm not so certain on, but there's no doubt in my mind that he's smoking something. I know many on here may disagree w/my opinion on this, but the only thing that would change my mind about it would be if LE, who've seen the entire video, came out and said - No, he wasn't. Of course, this is JMO.
If he was smoking, he would have a cigarette in his hands, no? His hands appear to be in his pockets to me.

The Lafayette newspaper updated their story for the print edition today (or I missed it last night) to note that RL has been moved to another jail for his safety (BBM):

"Police arrested him Saturday on a probation violation warrant stemming from a drunk driving conviction. There is a 15-day probation violation hold on his release, and he remains incarcerated, Riley and Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said earlier this week. Leazenby said he was moved from the Carroll County Jail, where he was originally being held, to an undisclosed jail for his safety."

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...h-property-where-delphi-teens-found/99304450/

I wonder if the "twist" in the case could be that they're (LE) certain the location where the girls' bodies were found on 2/14 was searched on 2/13 and they weren't there?? MOO :cow:

I wonder that too. But maybe it was just too dark and/or off path during the evening search? It's hard for me to visualize what the search was like, but I wonder if the girls were not there until search was called off for the evening.

The Lafayette newspaper updated their story for the print edition today (or I missed it last night) to note that RL has been moved to another jail for his safety (BBM):

"Police arrested him Saturday on a probation violation warrant stemming from a drunk driving conviction. There is a 15-day probation violation hold on his release, and he remains incarcerated, Riley and Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said earlier this week. Leazenby said he was moved from the Carroll County Jail, where he was originally being held, to an undisclosed jail for his safety."

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...h-property-where-delphi-teens-found/99304450/

Sounds like the gen pop 'guests' clearly believe RL was involved in the murders in some way.

BBM

A couple of days ago ABC News reported that LE has confirmed that the voice saying "down the hill" is bridge guy.

Really? I missed this...looking for link, please post if you find it, tia.

Why would one drive around with one or two abducted teens if they are just going to return them back to where they took them???
Makes no sense to me. Way too risky on many levels.
I believe they were left where they were found on feb 13th . The phone however could have been taken elsewhere to confuse LE
Moo

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I think it's possible they were taken from the bridge (crime scene 1), forced into the truck, taken to a second location (maybe a building on RL's property?) where they could be restrained without being heard or seen (crime scene 2) and then, once that wooded area was searched by LE and BG had done whatever motivated him to take and kill these girls, they were dumped where they were found (crime scene 3) - which was not where they were taken from. It was almost .8 miles away from where they were allegedly abducted. Victims are often taken from one spot, raped, tortured, killed and dumped in another spot, nearby. Not hard to imagine at all to me.

I just got out of bed as its 1am here and opened my laptop. Edited some audio for you all.

I took a few words he wasnt trying to cover up with another inflection.

I added treble and volume and a filter.

Let me know what you think!

Hope it's of some use to hear his voice without deep condensor bass.

https://soundcloud.com/user-403598369/delphi-voices

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Now it sounds like a completely different person, IMO, while before it sounded like the same person, IMO.

But to me it all comes down to somethig else that I can't believe I don't see posted here yet. Just a few hundred more posts to get through first though... don't want to repeat something already put out there...

Does anyone have any knowledge of searching an address and time span leading to a charge taking place in previous cases?

Is it usually a long wait due to items being DNA tested before a charge?

In Mickey Shunicks case am i right in remering lots of info was given quickly and a charge? Was that due to confession? My memory fails me on that.

In Samantha Koenig and Sierra Lamar's things just went so quiet straight after.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

A very good article from the local Delphi newspaper. A few new photos too.

"I have known (him) for several years and have represented him in unrelated legal matters," Achey wrote.

SBM - interesting. Achey was his lawyer of record for his DUIs.

Achey just said he represented RL in "UNRELATED" legal matters (the DUIs that got him put on probation).

But this is UNRELATED to the DUIs and probation vioation, according to Achey's statement I just quoted.

I know this doesn't change what we know... it's just interesting to me to hear his lawyer 100% back up our assumption that RL didn't lawyer up because of hte probation violation.. .which was UNRELATED...

(not shouting, just putting emphasis on that which is interesting to me.)

ETA - I will edit in the link to his DUI case(s) showing Achey as the attorney of record when the system comes back online - it says that it is currently offline for case updates to be done. https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*