IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been on this thread since the beginning but one thing I must have missed or it hasn't been done is a list of empty/for sale homes.
I noticed a property a couple of weeks ago very near RL's home.
It's for sale and its land appears to go down to the river.
I don't however know if it's vacant, it's a nice house, on the market for over 400k.
Private & spacious, looks like it's been a really nice home.
On google satellite you could see tyre tracks, a vehicle had driven off the drive onto the grass but how long ago that image is from I don't know.
I would assume if it was a possibility LE would have already searched all vacant properties in the area especially ones so near a crime scene.
I know we can't sleuth neighbours etc but can we look at house that's openly for sale online?

I think I know the house you are talking about. I posted a link to it several weeks back. I believe it is vacant. There are some pictures with furniture but it looks staged, other pictures show empty rooms. The link below also shows exact location on a map.

https://www.trulia.com/property/3174172641-5422-W-300-N-Delphi-IN-46923

Question - for anyone who may know a good deal about cell phones/towers/pings. Depending on the area you're in, like in a smaller town & where towers are located, isn't it possible for a cell phone to ping multiple towers from just one location. I thought I'd either read or someone, can't remember who, told me something like this. Maybe I'm remembering wrong, I dunno'.

Thank, that was my thought as well, that thr phond was not moving but the multiply towers were trying or connecting to it.

I have heard that the tower is contrantly reaching out to the phone, like a hand shake. Jmo

If you knew in your heart your own child had taken another human being's life would you be able to turn him or her in? Or would you go to your grave hoping beyond all hope it wasn't true?

O/T, ARS's mother turned her 17 year old son in for killing little Jessica Ridgeway.

I think this is a possibility. He could have offered the girls to ride on his horses and led them back toward his property and then ......... ? They may have willingly gone if they were already acquaintances.

This thought had crossed my mind as well, but how does this explain the photo on the bridge?

I just watched one of the videos with RL and noticed he was petting a horse. Wasn't it RL who said the way to get back in the woods is by foot or by horse?

Maybe they found horse hairs on the girls?

What if BG isn't RL but an coincidentally similar looking man but/and at the end of the bridge - down hill (I never heard "the" btw) - were waiting some men/boys with a car. They drove away with A+L (phones pinging), did what they did and waited for the search being over. Then took the big risk to drive the bodies to the place where they had been abducted before. Because bodies would be found easily when lying aside the drive way/street the men/boys carried them to the other side of the creek to be laid there where they thought the search wouldn't start once more.
I think of buddies of the 18yo brother if he knew his sister would go on a hiking tour and afterwards would visit him. Maybe his buddies heard of the schedule.
I think also of drinking buddies of RL (same look re clothing) who heard of teenagers who often would be hiking in this area.
If RL isn't BG I think he may have an idea who could be responsible. I had an impression of dishonesty when I saw him and heard him speaking.

Logan confirmed Riley's comments that the only way back to the hilly terrain between the cemetery and the creek is by foot

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/crime/2017/02/15/police-tracking-down-100s-tips/97940616/

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Bringing these quotes forward again:

""To have anyone murdered on your property… I don't know what my feelings are right now. It caught me by surprise,” Logan said, recalling how the past two days have been filled with people— first the police, then the reporters— asking him questions upon questions.

"I haven’t really had a chance to let it soak in," Logan said after a brief pause to think about the day's events. "I know the families.”

Logan confirmed Riley's comments that the only way back to the hilly terrain between the cemetery and the creek is by foot. He also said schools were out Thursday, Friday and Monday for winter break, which explains why German and Williams were free to roam the trails.

Logan shared happy memories of his son playing along the creek behind his house.

"My kids grew up in this area," Logan said. "He went back there with his schoolmates.

"They went back there fishing and playing in the creek. Grace of God, it didn’t happen to them.”

He paused for a second then said, "It is a different time.""

If LE had permission at 6:30pm, from RL to search his property on February 13, and the reporter claims on the 14th when they are found, that clothes are in the water, would that be something visible with a flashlight on the evening of February 13?

IIRC, volunteer searchers asked him for permission early in the evening, not LE. LE did not believe the girls were in any danger on the evening of the 13th.

This was in response to Burnt Toast's post ". . .I see a man with zero emotion exhibiting zero empathy for such a horrific crime."

And, I just want to say this.

RL is 77-78 years old. No one gets this old without already having suffered a great deal of loss and a great deal of pain. Take it from someone who knows, me. I have many friends in this age range. :) By this age, if you are still alive, chances are you have buried: your grandparents; your parents; at least one spouse whom you deeply loved; a marriage; your-in-laws who were like second parents to you; your sibling(s); your first cousins; aunts; uncles; best friends, life-long friends; your own child(ren); maybe even grandchildren; 30 dogs, 50 cats, some horses and every time, a chunk of your heart, and life, went into the ground with them all. They have lost their hearing, their sight, sometimes their health. Don't expect much emotion out of this age group. The have lived the battle of life and survived but they have many wounds and scars. Top it off with constant joint pain and limited abilities. Seriously, what do you want from these folks? They can write books on pain and suffering, they've lived through it all. Their tears stopped falling. I have been to funerals where the elderly mothers shed no tears burying their adult children. Elderly widows or widowers shed no tears. Tears really do all get used up if you live long enough.

(O/T, I've been thinking about this a lot lately and it's really depressing. I thought about going to buy a positive book on getting old.)

I agree. Nothing saying an old mad cannot have the ability to have sex or commit sexual assault, It is the strength and capability to over come teens on a rickety bridge[ that would be a feat in itself... JMO
this was edited because the reply to quote did not work and looked like html like squiberish, so I deleted the reply.

Wouldn't need strength or capability to overcome the girls-just a gun.

I'm honestly not sure how not finding something rules a person out.

I have been off the forum since about 10am yesterday so needless to say I"ve been reading thousands of posts to try to catch up (or close to it).

Just taking a second to top and say this gave me a giggle that reminded me of when someone asked "how do you fake a missing limb?" many threads ago.

I have some thoughts that seem to me like surely you guys are discussing them by now, so I'll hold off until I get about 900 more posts read. ugh.

I will say that htey don't take people in just to put them in protective custody, and htey don't switch facilities for protection either. Each jail has a cell block/pod that is specifically for processing and protective custody and which sometimes houses the juvenile offenders as well, depending on the population of each group in that particular jail. My relative had to be put in protective custody while in jail awaiting sentencing on a probation violation - they simply moved him from general population into the juvie/classification/protective custody pod. Protective custody conditions are the same as being in the box/solitary confinement - 23 hours a day in your cell, etc. It's not an alternative to "witness protection" that's for sure. This is something I know all too much about JMO.

Anyway, hodgepodge of thoughts, sorry, I'll catch up around the time this thread closes and post my thoughts in the next one, maybe.

I agree. Nothing saying an old mad cannot have the ability to have sex or commit sexual assault, It is the strength and capability to over come teens on a rickety bridge[ that would be a feat in itself... JMO

It's a myth you need to physically overpower someone to rape them.

You only need to intimidate them or threaten them. A weapon of any kind, or even verbal threats to harm loved ones.

Maybe there's a clue in the unreleased parts of the audio recording as to Abby's and Libby's location/circumstances ( horse neighing, verbal clue, etc. )

(O/T, I've been thinking about this a lot lately and it's really depressing. I thought about going to buy a positive book on getting old.)

Hugs, margarita25 ❤️[emoji259][emoji253]... You are one of the first posters I really enjoyed here at WS, always so cheerful and positive and funny in the face of tragedy. I think you might have come off of a time out lol... I just turned 43 and my mom is about to be 70 and I still can't believe it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many times have we seen here a perp being held on unrelated charges only to then be later charged with murder...A lot.

Maybe he will be charged with Felony Accessory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
539edtje