IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like the gen pop 'guests' clearly believe RL was involved in the murders in some way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's interesting. I wouldn't think the Carroll County jail would have a ton of inmates, but maybe it does. I also was assuming they were holding RL in a private cell, but I guess not. Unless they're expecting a new inmate to be admitted soon and they don't want RL in the Carroll County jail when the new person arrives.

There is something about this search that sticks in my craw. And not just because I have my doubts as to RL's involvement.

Today I read " About a dozen search warrants have been served in the case, Slocum said."
http://wishtv.com/2017/03/17/search-underway-of-home-property-of-man-where-delphi-teens-were-found/

AFAIK only 2 were publicized and LE made it clear that no one was suspected of involvement.

But this one is very high profile. News crews not only showing up but interviewing a couple of LE. To the point that Sgt Slocum says plainly to Alexis M that " It IS connected to the double homicide". among other things that make this somewhat of a dog and pony show, IMO
https://www.facebook.com/Fox59News/videos/vb.149126144574/10155233713184575/?type=2&theater

It's almost as if... they want to shake something loose.... Or someone.

The BEST thing that can happen in this case is that BG turns himself in, pleads guilty and saves the families the dreadful heartbreak of a trial and all the heart-rending details of these children's sufferings.

Would someone let RL take the fall? Did he come across someone he didn't know and allow him to do some work there for instance? Or someone he does know but wasn't aware they used him/ his property for this crime.

Don't know. Turn it upside down and see what falls out.

MOO
I completely agree with everything you say here, and I also noticed that discrepancy about the 2 vs 12, you recalled that correctly.

WG

SBM - interesting. Achey was his lawyer of record for his DUIs.

Achey just said he represented RL in "UNRELATED" legal matters (the DUIs that got him put on probation).

But this is UNRELATED to the DUIs and probation vioation, according to Achey's statement I just quoted.

I know this doesn't change what we know... it's just interesting to me to hear his lawyer 100% back up our assumption that RL didn't lawyer up because of hte probation violation.. .which was UNRELATED...

(not shouting, just putting emphasis on that which is interesting to me.)

ETA - I will edit in the link to his DUI case(s) showing Achey as the attorney of record when the system comes back online - it says that it is currently offline for case updates to be done. https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase/

Yes, Sgt Slocum confirmed last night that this SW is related to the murders and that RL has now stopped talking. It's in the Alexis McAdams video that Wondergirl partially transcribed upthread.

That's interesting. I wouldn't think the Carroll County jail would have a ton of inmates, but maybe it does. I also was assuming they were holding RL in a private cell, but I guess not. Unless they're expecting a new inmate to be admitted soon and they don't want RL in the Carroll County jail when the new person arrives.

Had not considered that last sentence but hmmm ......

Had not considered that last sentence but hmmm ......

I think something similar was done with in the Heather Elvis case, but others who followed that case more closely would know more. I know the Moorers were not in the same jail the whole time.

I don't think anything is impossible and I am certain a 70-something *could* have committed the crime, however ... I am a registered nurse and I can say for certain that RL has COPD, based on his walking interview. He was breathing in a way that indicated to me he has dyspnea on mild exertion, aka shortness of breath with mild activity. That, coupled with the fact that he is 77 years old and greater than 75% of all men over the age of 70 suffer from erectile dysfunction, makes me conclude that this particular man was not involved in this crime. In addition, I heard his voice quiver in more than one interview and felt him to be emotional and shaken up.

The extra interesting thing about your excellent post is that another RN said many threads ago after listening to the clip of "down the hill" that the person who said it surely has COPD.

The Lafayette newspaper updated their story for the print edition today (or I missed it last night) to note that RL has been moved to another jail for his safety (BBM):

"Police arrested him Saturday on a probation violation warrant stemming from a drunk driving conviction. There is a 15-day probation violation hold on his release, and he remains incarcerated, Riley and Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said earlier this week. Leazenby said he was moved from the Carroll County Jail, where he was originally being held, to an undisclosed jail for his safety."

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...h-property-where-delphi-teens-found/99304450/

What if he was threatened/scared by the perp? What if info given or found led to the SW?
Then moved to "an undisclosed jail".

When I mention protective custody, I mean in a very general sense. Nothing specific. Just a feeling I have.

I may be totally wrong. :moo:

I wonder that too. But maybe it was just too dark and/or off path during the evening search? It's hard for me to visualize what the search was like, but I wonder if the girls were not there until search was called off for the evening.

I don't think that LE guy meant anything by twist except that the video was taken by a victim.

Any info we get will feel like a twist aftee weeks of nothing.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Two things I cannot recall .... do we know where RL said he was when he was not home Feb 14th? I know the 13th was the tropical fish run in Lafayette (did he drive?)

Also did RL attend the visitation/memorial for the girls?

Thanks in advance.

Not directed at you.

I stopped going to visitations back in the late 70's after two boys from neighborhood were killed in car accident. I still have images of them laying in caskets. :( i would whether remember people alive. Jmo

I can't fault anyone for not going. Jmo

The extra interesting thing about your excellent post is that another RN said many threads ago after listening to the clip of "down the hill" that the person who said it surely has COPD.

Hmm, that is interesting. I didn't hear that in the recording of down the hill, but I'm off to listen another 100 times to see if I maybe missed it. :thinking:

It's really hard for me to believe that if someone had actually taken part in murders like this or they were directly involved in the murders some other way, they'd leave the victims on their own property. Not that I'm saying it couldn't/has never happened, just that it's hard for me to see happening.

jmo

Yes, Sgt Slocum confirmed last night that this SW is related to the murders and that RL has now stopped talking. It's in the Alexis McAdams video that Wondergirl partially transcribed upthread.
Sorry where does it say he stopped talking. Please can you link. Thank you.

Exactly.

Totally agree with your last sentence. Moving him in anticipation of bringing BG in. Which would lead me to think LE is really on to who it is and perhaps decided to act on the PV to keep RL "safe" in jail. MOO only!

I do see resemblance between POI aka BG and the PO aka RL, and I do see the thinner face of the PO/RL:

attachment.php

And I do remember, how fuller the PO/RL's face looked weeks ago..

attachment.php

Do I think it's the same guy? Heck no..because it really messes up my poi list..;--)

-Nin

Forgot to add the picture source:

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...rty-where-bodies-of-indiana-hikers-were-found

[video=youtube;Jb-eOkWFf2M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb-eOkWFf2M[/video]

It's really hard for me to believe that if someone had actually taken part in murders like this or they were directly involved in the murders some other way, they'd leave the victims on their own property. Not that I'm saying it couldn't/has never happened, just that it's hard for me to see happening.

jmo
I agree but he may have been interupted for a search of his property during the clear up.

They impound any car where the person operating the vehicle is caught driving with a suspended license.

Caught.. at the time of driving.. not weeks later. It's not a crime to own the vehicle, just driving it

2 men IMO
Remember when we first saw BG they said they believe he participated in the murders and were not sure that voice was his.

2 Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member