IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caught.. at the time of driving.. not weeks later. It's not a crime to own the vehicle, just driving it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder if the admitted trip to Lafayette to get fish was him driving while on probation. Jmo

I thought he said he had returned home from buying the fish and was THEN asked by a neighbor if they could search his property?

I also had a thought about how often the victim remains in the perps home after being deceased only to be disposed of the following day.

He was. The next day when they resumed searching, he left his home and went into Delphi. To me, that is not normal.

Dear Mods, ( I am going to alert my own post... as I am thinking some of you would be interested in this too?)

Any chance we could make this case/thread into it's own forum - I think that's the right terminology? I know you have done that in many other cases I have followed and I have found it very useful. Just wondering if that would be a possibility in this case?

Thanks for ALL you do!!!

andalso

Agree that I think the perp was surprised at how fast others started showing up looking for the girls. I think the perp left in haste which could explain why the cell phone was left.

The perp may have still been in the process of staging the scene and maybe heard voices and maybe ran off. Voices will carry real nicely over water. The perp may have thought the search people calling for the girls around the bridge area he may have thought they were closing in on his spot even if they really were not heading his way. He may have just thought that as the voices carried over the water.

The perp could ALSO have been there until dark and then quite easily made himself one of the searchers.

I agree but he may have been interupted for a search of his property during the clear up.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

True, but then I think about if you have a house there you can take them to. Taking them to the house seems like far less chance of being seen & then later, maybe nighttime, take them somewhere away from your home/property.

jmo

I have a hard time with that, too, but I know that police deal with so many teenagers who go "missing" voluntarily due to family issues, school problems, etc., so it's understandable that they only look into cases where there are definite signs of foul play. I'm not saying I agree with it, but I can see how they may have heard that two teenage girls didn't show up somewhere on time and assumed that they were voluntarily avoiding going home for some reason.

One of the components of this case is how quickly the search that first night was called off, where many of us were left under the impression that the girls had run off, specifically that they had run off to see a family member of one of the girls.

I wonder who gave that information to the police, the thinking that the girls had probably run off. That certainly was a bit of luck for the perpetrator, wasn't it? How unfortunate.

Wonder if the admitted trip to Lafayette to get fish was him driving while on probation. Jmo
Just reading about it now.
For one time DUI in Indiana it states while on probation no drinking,driving,owning firearms or travelling out of the State of Indiana without written permission from parole officer.

http://www.indianadui.pro

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

True, but then I think about having a house there you can take them to. Taking them to the house seems like far less chance of being seen & then later, maybe nighttime, take them somewhere away from your home/property.

jmo
If you are known for being drunk mistskes will happen. IMO

The extra interesting thing about your excellent post is that another RN said many threads ago after listening to the clip of "down the hill" that the person who said it surely has COPD.

I've searched for COPD in the A&L threads and can not find anywhere anyone suggested Bridge Guy had COPD.

What I did locate were suggestions that RL (PO) has COPD.

Can you find the comment you remember? TIA.

True, but then I think about having a house there you can take them to. Taking them to the house seems like far less chance of being seen & then later, maybe nighttime, take them somewhere away from your home/property.

jmo

I think the crimes happened at his home he is covering for someone.

Maybe he was puzzled by what they were asking him to say so it ended in a sort of question.

That's exactly what happened imo. Seems obvious. Interesting how differently things are perceived by different people

Just reading about it now.
For one time DUI in Indiana it states while on probation no drinking,driving,owning firearms or travelling out of the State of Indiana without written permission from parole officer.

http://www.indianadui.pro

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Maybe the bridge guy was headed there to drive Mr.L.?

In reference to the pristine comment. RL was just answering Carez question that she said pristine first.

CASAREZ: There was not much to see, other than the crime scene tape around the area. The area was still very pristine. You couldn`t actually tell

that there was any such a violent action.

CASAREZ: You didn`t see any blood? You didn`t see a gruesome scene?

LOGAN: No, nothing. The area was very, very pristine. There was nothing there to see. I mean, really...

CASAREZ: Was there one crime scene and one location from what you could tell, or two separate crime scenes because there were two victims?

LOGAN: Just one. One scene. And apparently, I assume that both were found in this area because that`s -- what I`m pointing at to now is all

that -- is all that was there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/20/ptab.01.html

Sounds like maybe two crime scenes.

I wonder if RL had any visitors while he was in jail? As those conversations are usually being recorded. The phone calls too are recorded JMO

No they're not. Not even close. The phone calls they say "may be monitored or recorded" but absolutely are not most of the time.

Visits are not.

You're in a room full of 20 some odd inmates each of whom has 1-2 visitors. Everyone is talking at once. There are 2-3 cops stationed around the room keeping an eye on things.

They don't record it. They can't even hear most of it.

You'd be surprised the stuff inmates talk about in there when they think they ahve nothing left to lose.

Even if you have no-contact visits where you're in a tiny sealed room and they're on the other side of a plexiglass window, the cops stand outside each door on each side, not inside with you, and there's no video camera anywhere i there. If there's a mic, it's in the air vent IME.

Sure they're not all the same, but just saying. The blanket statement you made is wildly inaccurate. HTH

Can someone link me the clip of RL being asked to say down the hill. Im going to try a side by side audo of that.

The Lafayette newspaper updated their story for the print edition today (or I missed it last night) to note that RL has been moved to another jail for his safety (BBM):

"Police arrested him Saturday on a probation violation warrant stemming from a drunk driving conviction. There is a 15-day probation violation hold on his release, and he remains incarcerated, Riley and Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said earlier this week. Leazenby said he was moved from the Carroll County Jail, where he was originally being held, to an undisclosed jail for his safety."

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...h-property-where-delphi-teens-found/99304450/

And add to that the fact his lawyer cancelled the hearing for Monday.

I'm wondering now, when we saw on the original arrest record from last week , his lawyer cancelled a hearing before RL was brought in.

Is this a complete set up by LE and RL? Get him in custody while making him look suspicious in order to protect him from the BG? He has a week to talk to LE., then at a pre assigned time clams up? Maybe he was to be taken in much earlier but LE needed more time for DNA etc to come through .

Not even sure if I even buy any of the above, but it's possible

Finally after 7 hours I catched up and of course I have an appointment, just want to say thankyou to everybody for updates and interesting comments and ideas. I think I will sit on my fence and just wait.:fence:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed