IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone link me the clip of RL being asked to say down the hill. Im going to try a side by side audo of that.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

It's at about 1.25 on the Inside Edition video at this link:

[video=youtube;TT7NoIJr5zE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT7NoIJr5zE[/video]

Another idea ... what if BG is framing RL? BG could easily have taped on the mustache, wore similar clothes albeit baggy (stuffed with something) .... moo.

If RL is being set up someone is doing a good job.

It's at about 1.25 on the Inside Edition video at this link:

[video=youtube;TT7NoIJr5zE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT7NoIJr5zE[/video]
. I noticed he rushed through saying 'down the Hill' ....also I must say it does sound like him a little.

I mentioned COPD or emphysema for the recorded voice snippet in a post that was deleted for other reasons. What other people were calling water or leaves or background wind noise sounded to me like my grandfather, who had emphysema from a lifelong cigarette habit, used to when he was trying to talk under stress. Short of breath and the background sound of compromised lungs trying to get oxygen.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

My grandfather also had COPD, and this seems plausible to me. I've never heard the "get" or "git" that others hear, but I can buy that it is a sort of gasp for/shortness of breath when he starts to tell them where to go. Will need to listen to another few times, though.

I posted some threads ago that his court case backlog shows that his attorney mentioned RL being a military veteran at one point to the court.

I saw an article fairly recently in which someone mentioned RL had worked at "IPC" but didn't say what that stood for so I have no idea, and I don't remember where I read it either so I guess this has to be considered "rumor" for now unless/until I can find the quote and then figure out what it even stands for anyway. Sorry, not very useful I know.

IPC

Indiana Packers Corporation ?

Did we ever determine that the clothing or cloth seen in the river by a searcher was indeed one of the girls? Could it have belonged to the perp?
I don't recall that the incident was ever even confirmed. I thought it was just one of many rumors.

the person is walking on a railroad bridge in snow and ice. they would be walking slow and cautious.

They were talking about a photo that has nothing to do with this case.

And, there was no snow nor ice on the bridge the day the girls were killed, as you can see in the photos and video stills taken of the bridge that day. it was a full 10-11 degrees above freezing, hence going for a hike on such a lovely winter day. (Trust me 42-43 is lovely when you're used to windchills of 0 or below most of the winter.)

IPC

Indiana Packers Corporation ?

Bingo. If you google "IPC Delphi Indiana" or "IPC Delphi Indiana Ron Logan" all the search results that pop up--from news stories to police blotter, etc.--seem to indicate that IPC is common local acronym for Indiana Packers Corporation.

The Lafayette newspaper updated their story for the print edition today (or I missed it last night) to note that RL has been moved to another jail for his safety (BBM):

"Police arrested him Saturday on a probation violation warrant stemming from a drunk driving conviction. There is a 15-day probation violation hold on his release, and he remains incarcerated, Riley and Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said earlier this week. Leazenby said he was moved from the Carroll County Jail, where he was originally being held, to an undisclosed jail for his safety."

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...h-property-where-delphi-teens-found/99304450/

Let me be one of the first to say "I WAS WRONG" - I didn't think that would be why. Thank you for sharing this. It's weird, because he'd be protected in jail already... from other inmates at least. 100%. The only people he wouldn't be protected from would be the COs. BUT it's true I guess that if the other inmates thought he was in there for hurting children they'd be particularly unkind, but I mean my experience tells me that if you're in protective custody you're never around other inmates so I don't know what to think.

I am NOT suggesting anything. I'm thinking out loud

I'm thinking people would be calling Libby and Abby when they were not where they were supposed to be.

I would imagine that Libby's cell was ringing and that would alert the murderer, if he was still on scene, that he did not have much time to do...something...such as, leave the scene.
As, he would know then that people were looking for them and it was time to take off.

Just my opinion.

I have thought that as well, i beat her phone had call after call, text after text reaching out for a response. I can't image how frantic the families were. :( jmo

. I noticed he rushed through saying 'down the Hill' ....also I must say it does sound like him a little.
It actually does sound like him . This is first time I have even heard that vid (I am on team he isn't BG so thought it pointless to sleuth him).
Also seems really positive he has no clue whatsoever who BG and the audio is. Like REALLY insistent on that.

I still do not believe he is BG at all...I'm sure many sound and look like BG in Delphi alone.
I do wonder about him knowing who is responsible though...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Let me be one of the first to say "I WAS WRONG" - I didn't think that would be why. Thank you for sharing this. It's weird, because he'd be protected in jail already... from other inmates at least. 100%. The only people he wouldn't be protected from would be the COs. BUT it's true I guess that if the other inmates thought he was in there for hurting children they'd be particularly unkind, but I mean my experience tells me that if you're in protective custody you're never around other inmates so I don't know what to think.

My relative's experience was that there are many opportunities for violence from other prisoners in shared cells, exercise time, work details, etc. Often the guards look the other way, probably as much from fear as from complicity.

That all may be less true in a county jail, with presumably fewer really dangerous people, but I doubt that it ever goes away completely.

Where is the original reference (link lese) to clothes in the water?

I remember in the fly over helicopter news footage seeing some plastic bags hung up on some branches in the river, and I was wondering if that is what was reported on, if so, the clothes are not a fact.

I've searched for COPD in the A&L threads and can not find anywhere anyone suggested Bridge Guy had COPD.

What I did locate were suggestions that RL (PO) has COPD.

Can you find the comment you remember? TIA.

They may have said asthma. I know that we were already on thread 9-13ish before I made my first comment so it would have to be in a thread later than those. I mean.. it would take me easily the entire day to figure it out... it could have been emphesyma or athsma or COPD I can't recall but I definitely remember the coversation. I'm sorry that my memory isn't serving me better but it's been so many threads now that I just don't have a clue, sorry.

I don't recall that the incident was ever even confirmed. I thought it was just one of many rumors.

Here is a link to the photographer's comment regarding seeing girls clothing in Deer Creek. And the comment for those who don't do FB. BBM

https://www.facebook.com/jkyle.keener/media_set?set=a.10209763319577780.1073741969.1174987605&type=3

IT HAS BEEN A TRAGIC DAY IN CARROLL COUNTY, INDIANA, the scene of a double murder. One thing they never teach you in journalism school is how creepy it feels to have to cover a homicide. For several hours I photographed the search for two missing 13-year-old girls. This type of endeavor is stressful for the searchers, the first responders and also the media at the scene. Detectives found the bodies of two missing teens near a rural hiking trail below the abandoned Monon high railroad bridge. The bridge itself in incredibly beautiful making it difficult to witness a horrific murder scene so nearby. From 75-yards away I could see girls clothing in Deer Creek east of the bridge and knew full well that the girls where found very nearby. To walk in a place that a murderer had walked only a handful of hours earlier is extremely upsetting, but as journalists it is part of the business that simply needs done to tell the news of our area. Photos by J. Kyle Keener / Pharos-Tribune copyright 2017

Where is the original reference (link lese) to clothes in the water?

I remember in the fly over helicopter news footage seeing some plastic bags hung up on some branches in the river, and I was wondering if that is what was reported on, if so, the clothes are not a fact.

I have never thought that to be fact. Jmo

Maybe he is.being protected from the ppl in the community also.

Sorry, I know you were not asking me but I wanted to point out that I did see a comment that was made by a nurse many, many comments ago. In it she was referring to the property owner as possibly having COPD, not bridge guy.
IMO, there is no way we could make that distinction about bridge guy. We do not have enough audio.

ok if two people both remember it and both say it was RL, not BG, then I think I must be mistaken. I apologize for that. I always thought it was about BG so I must have misinterpreted the conversation right from the start, sorry everyone. I am doing my best to stay caught up but somehow every time I take a break, something happens that leaves me a thread and a half behind again so I try to read quick and I guess I messed that one up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme