IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got out of bed as its 1am here and opened my laptop. Edited some audio for you all.

I took a few words he wasnt trying to cover up with another inflection.

I added treble and volume and a filter.

Let me know what you think!

Hope it's of some use to hear his voice without deep condensor bass.

https://soundcloud.com/user-403598369/delphi-voices

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
so who is saying "he won't come back home?"

I've searched for COPD in the A&L threads and can not find anywhere anyone suggested Bridge Guy had COPD.

What I did locate were suggestions that RL (PO) has COPD.

Can you find the comment you remember? TIA.

Sorry, I know you were not asking me but I wanted to point out that I did see a comment that was made by a nurse many, many comments ago. In it she was referring to the property owner as possibly having COPD, not bridge guy.
IMO, there is no way we could make that distinction about bridge guy. We do not have enough audio.

If you are known for being drunk mistskes will happen. IMO

I certainly agree with that, but the thing is, for me at least, I don't believe RL is BG. So that would mean (to me) if RL was directly involved in the murders then there were 2 of them, unless both were drunk.

JMO

And add to that the fact his lawyer cancelled the hearing for Monday.

I'm wondering now, when we saw on the original arrest record from last week , his lawyer cancelled a hearing before RL was brought in.

Is this a complete set up by LE and RL? Get him in custody while making him look suspicious in order to protect him from the BG? He has a week to talk to LE., then at a pre assigned time clams up? Maybe he was to be taken in much earlier but LE needed more time for DNA etc to come through .

Not even sure if I even buy any of the above, but it's possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems to me they are searching for evidence that RL is killer or accessory during or after the fact. I think we are getting carried away with speculation.

Not sure about all jails or all states but casey anthony's calls were recorded and made public. Florida has the sunshine law. Jmo

No they're not. Not even close. The phone calls they say "may be monitored or recorded" but absolutely are not most of the time.

Visits are not.

You're in a room full of 20 some odd inmates each of whom has 1-2 visitors. Everyone is talking at once. There are 2-3 cops stationed around the room keeping an eye on things.

They don't record it. They can't even hear most of it.

You'd be surprised the stuff inmates talk about in there when they think they ahve nothing left to lose.

Even if you have no-contact visits where you're in a tiny sealed room and they're on the other side of a plexiglass window, the cops stand outside each door on each side, not inside with you, and there's no video camera anywhere i there. If there's a mic, it's in the air vent IME.

Sure they're not all the same, but just saying. The blanket statement you made is wildly inaccurate. HTH

The extra interesting thing about your excellent post is that another RN said many threads ago after listening to the clip of "down the hill" that the person who said it surely has COPD.
With all due respect that's a loose opinion being that diagnosing based off of 3 words is impossible to me.

I don't believe RL is BG. BG doesn't appear to be wearing glasses. I have not seen RL without glasses. I don't see him wearing contacts in my opinion, plus I don't believe he could navigate walking that bridge with his glasses off. I think it would affect his balance.

Can someone link me the clip of RL being asked to say down the hill. Im going to try a side by side audo of that.

[video=youtube;TT7NoIJr5zE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT7NoIJr5zE[/video]

it's in this video, i have a little one sleeping next to me so i can't play the audio and find the spot for you, sorry, but i am sure it's in this one

eta: i see hammyg got it up there and says 1:23

Did we ever determine that the clothing or cloth seen in the river by a searcher was indeed one of the girls? Could it have belonged to the perp?

That's interesting. I wouldn't think the Carroll County jail would have a ton of inmates, but maybe it does. I also was assuming they were holding RL in a private cell, but I guess not. Unless they're expecting a new inmate to be admitted soon and they don't want RL in the Carroll County jail when the new person arrives.

There has been discussion that the numbers have increased due to "unrelated" arrests during this investigation.

I'm thinking people would be calling Libby and Abby when they were not where they were supposed to be.

I would imagine that Libby's cell was ringing and that would alert the murderer, if he was still on scene, that he did not have much time to do...something...such as, leave the scene.
As, he would know then that people were looking for them and it was time to take off.

Just my opinion.

Calm down. thanks

lol I am calm
I am not big on telling peeps to go back and read 26 threads to catch up
But his is very recent.....
Sorry to be abrupt that was not my intent.

Do we know what kind of work RL did, retired? I read upstream someone found a military connection.

I posted some threads ago that his court case backlog shows that his attorney mentioned RL being a military veteran at one point to the court.

I saw an article fairly recently in which someone mentioned RL had worked at "IPC" but didn't say what that stood for so I have no idea, and I don't remember where I read it either so I guess this has to be considered "rumor" for now unless/until I can find the quote and then figure out what it even stands for anyway. Sorry, not very useful I know.

Ted Bundy wasn't 77 years old with big podgy stomach and bad eyesight and a slight gimp, just saying respectfully of course, Rocket!. :fence:
So if there is speculation of 2 suspects, what if the other guy is young and fit? What if BG was used to corner them? Just thinking out loud.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I've searched for COPD in the A&L threads and can not find anywhere anyone suggested Bridge Guy had COPD.

What I did locate were suggestions that RL (PO) has COPD.

Can you find the comment you remember? TIA.
I mentioned COPD or emphysema for the recorded voice snippet in a post that was deleted for other reasons. What other people were calling water or leaves or background wind noise sounded to me like my grandfather, who had emphysema from a lifelong cigarette habit, used to when he was trying to talk under stress. Short of breath and the background sound of compromised lungs trying to get oxygen.

PS: not a medical person and not trying to make a diagnosis, just commenting on a similaritybthat struck me. I'm probably wrong.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member