IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First morning I didn't wake up and jump on here and all hell has broken loose, so am I correct in thinking a search warrant has been served for RL's property? Anything else I missed:thinking:

Now, I'm not saying RL killed or assaulted the girls. But I just want to say for the record if anyone doubts a senior can commit a sexually motivated crime, think of this. We see over and over that pedophiles can not be rehabiliated. So, what's to say that someone is just going to grow out of it when they become a senior. Jmo.

Again, not saying this is the case here. I have no idea what RL's involvement is here.

I agree. And not just pedophiles, but any sexual offender, IMO. Just look at Bill Cosby for one recent example.

Inside Edition video interview. It's posted at least once in this thread. I also posted it in the media thread. RL tells the Inside Edition reporter that he was in Lafayette buying tropical fish that day so he wasn't home and couldn't have been involved in the murders. He says he got home about 6:30 pm.

Thank you so much!!! [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brought over from last thread:

posted by Ms Marple

IIRC this is the first vehicle LE has hauled off during a search so IMO it's significant. In what way though is the big mystery right now. For all we know they may have decided to tow it away simply because the search warrant allowed them to. Or there may be a more sinister reason.

One speculation on my part is that if LE discovered that RL wasn't 100% accurate on the time he was away from home - IOW, if he was in the truck after the time the girls were murdered rather than before - then LE might want to check his truck to see if any fibers, blood, etc. were left inside.

Yes, seeing how they took it on a flatbed, it seems they are taking it for forensics. And maybe whomever drove it, had been in close contact with the girls and left evidence inside the vehicle.

I just cannot think of any believable scenarios in which the girls were inside the truck.

They probably weren't but there might be evidence or DNA that was in his truck. And maybe stuff he dumped while he was in Lafayette.

Is the fish store in a different county? Maybe he was not allowed to leave his county?
I believe he said he was in Lafayette.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Do we know if the white truck that was taken away is RL's? Looks fairly new and in good condition for a man who didn't have his license JMO

when i see him interviewed i see a man with zero emotion exhibiting zero empathy for such a horrific crime.

I see a stunned, bewildered man on auto-pilot. Weird how we can see the same things so differently!

I think i just see it different. In one he is talking closely and quietly to a mic..In the other he is in the distance talking out loud to two girls whilst he is frantic and about to kill.

IMO he will be charged within a day or two.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I keep wondering if RL was acting more elderly than he really is. With the feeble voice and winded breath, I got a feeling it could have been part of an act.

I believe he said he was in Lafayette.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Same in the tippicanoe county. Not sure if my spelling is right or not, but close enough.:)

interview with WTHR 13 shows RL using a flip phone, limited or no experience with up to date phones is my takeaway

I keep wondering if RL was acting more elderly than he really is. With the feeble voice and winded breath, I got a feeling it could have been part of an act.

fantastic point! i got that vibe of putting it on when he said he'd never seen anyone in his life who looked like that photo and was suddently wearing a red shirt and black trousers!! YOU DO look like that RL....hoodie jacket and same hat.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

The court record does show that the past few years are troublesome and rough for him.

Yes. I see one was regarding harassment. I may have read it wrong. If he is innocent it must be horrendous having so many people know all this. however he should feel bad about the drink driving though as he could have killed someone doing that. Too many people act like it is not a big issue but it is. .

I see a stunned, bewildered man on auto-pilot. Weird how we can see the same things so differently!

I sense he felt more of his pristine property get ruined, but less care for the girls and families.

No way is that a Scottish or Northern England accent, says this Canadian. What do your UK friends say? IMHO, deffo American. He pronounces the "e" like an "i" as is "git." I would assume mid west but def US accent for sure.
Also, his voice sounds like he is ex-military or militia of sorts! IMHO!

I have posted before on my ex/military theory yesterday and it's a valid argument that this guy has gone ghost and LE is baffled by the finding no trace. What if he happened to be from another country entirely using the states to get lost in? British Military either from Scotland or North England from the sound of the voice recording imho.

Same in the tippicanoe county. Not sure if my spelling is right or not, but close enough.:)

Delphi is in Carroll County. We need the lawyers on the thread to weigh in on whether he would have been confined to his own county as a term of probation. I'm thinking no, but I'm not a lawyer.

Pictures allegedly of a relative are being posted on social media and people are sentencing this individual already. They might have nothing to with it I wish people wouldn't rush to judgment like this and possibly ruin an innocent persons reputation.

Are they looking for a murder weapon or trophy do you think?

Probably both. Anything that might connect him to the crime.

Now, I'm not saying RL killed or assaulted the girls. But I just want to say for the record if anyone doubts a senior can commit a sexually motivated crime, think of this. We see over and over that pedophiles can not be rehabiliated. So, what's to say that someone is just going to grow out of it when they become a senior. Jmo.

Again, not saying this is the case here. I have no idea what RL's involvement is here.

I don't think anything is impossible and I am certain a 70-something *could* have committed the crime, however ... I am a registered nurse and I can say for certain that RL has COPD, based on his walking interview. He was breathing in a way that indicated to me he has dyspnea on mild exertion, aka shortness of breath with mild activity. That, coupled with the fact that he is 77 years old and greater than 75% of all men over the age of 70 suffer from erectile dysfunction, makes me conclude that this particular man was not involved in this crime. In addition, I heard his voice quiver in more than one interview and felt him to be emotional and shaken up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8