IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posts with link to youtube video by an M. Stroup have been removed along with subsequent discussion.

The youtube poster is neither MSM or LE. Information contained in the video is inaccurate, therefore considered rumor, so not to be discussed here.

:wave:

He may have been moved for a variety of reasons that could be considered safety. At the prison I work at, we get offenders from high profile cases because we are a more secure facility and have the ability to house them more securely. We have more staff and specialized staff to deal with issues that come with those cases and offenders. We also have mental health and medical staff on 24/7 where smaller facilities don't have that. There are some facilities that only have general population cells and one or two solitary confinement cells.

Should we all stop sleuthing RL just in case?

We know if he's innocent it will ruin his life then....why don't we stop this for now?

Otherwise BG ruins even more lives.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Yes, let's!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOO

The court records web page is down until all day until 8:00 p.m. ???

it says it will have intermittent down time. try every ten minutes or something, it's working for me right now. wasn't earlier though.

random thoughts:
Has Stroup said anything known to be incorrect so far?
Seems unusual to divorce in one's 60's...I wonder why.
If BG had a gun, he wouldn't need physical strength to overpower the girls.
I just want this guy caught, whoever it is!

it says it will have intermittent down time. try every ten minutes or something, it's working for me right now. wasn't earlier though.

Thanks. Did you notice if RL still has a court date listed for March 20?

RL's jacket has a glove pocket below the regular one on the left side. That could account for his left arm being a little higher than the right.

[video=youtube;I_B9tdkBKa8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_B9tdkBKa8[/video]

attachment.php

Attachments

• RL in the Woods R.jpg
    RL in the Woods R.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 583
I'm confused. Tricia said we could sleuth RL. But now I feel like we shouldn't. I just want to follow the direction of the moderators, admins, owners, and other staff here. But I'm not sure if they're all in agreement with one another at this point. Is it just me? I mean no disrespect, I just think if I'm confused maybe others are as well.

Tricia's statement was we could not accuse him. Does that mean we can't hypothesize RL did it? I don't see the distinction. Seems hypothesizing is accusing. JMOO Either way, I in no way see that he is BG. MOO

How do you know this?
I see a person turning towards someone/something.

I agree, I see someone turning or the camera turned and made it appear that way.

I've seen others say he walks like a duck or penguin. BG is navigating a bridge with some gaps between ties. I don't think two video stills can determine the way an individual walks or stands under normal circumstances. IMO MOO.

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

Posts with link to youtube video by an M. Stroup have been removed along with subsequent discussion.

The youtube poster is neither MSM or LE. Information contained in the video is inaccurate, therefore considered rumor, so not to be discussed here.

:wave:

My bad. Sorry. Surprising claim made so casually.

Theoretically, if you have the pings showing the time and the tower locations ( Libby's cell phone was "pinging around town"), and now if you had Libby's cell phone and try a route in a vehicle, would the pings at some point possibly confirm such route?
And would the towers pick up any other pings emitted from any other gadget or cell phone from within the vehicle, so that the pings in the end overlapped based on towers and time? Would a gadget like for example a GPS in a vehicle transmit via synced social media or email address and showing pings?

-Nin

My take on all the pinging/phone issues:

First, a good article on the topic of pinging.
http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/what-your-cell-phone-cant-tell-the-police

I'm not sure that the 'pinging around town' means anything specific. And the phone can't have been both found at the scene and known to be traveling.

We only really know this much:

*On 2/16 police released the picture of the suspect
*On 2/17 they would not disclose whether or not they actually found a phone
*On 2/22 they released the audio
*There are remarks in reports and perhaps from LE directly that the information was "found" on the phone. But they only confirmed that the content originated from her phone, as opposed to a trail cam or other park visitor's phone
*The police still haven't confirmed if they actually found her phone

Given how quickly LE knew about the phone content, it seems to me that the phone was found with or near them, or, the content was obtained by warrant through some other source associated with her account activity. If it was found near them, it never left Libby, or the scene, and the ping info referenced by the grandfather likely doesn't offer much but (useless) general info.

Whether or not they're tracking other people's pings would depends on whether or not they've been able to show probable cause to access that info. It appears there's a discrepancy in the landowner's original story, but we don't know if he has a cell. If not, they have nothing to ping to obtain location info from a cellular source. And they can't have ping info on an unknown suspect. I don't know if a GPS device in a vehicle would have any correlative info with the 'pings' the grandfather referenced, but given what pinging is and how it works, I doubt it.

I would think that in the cast of characters. it's more likely that LE is looking at alibi failures, who knows who, where are these parties and how have they been behaving, and how does the crime scene and what they found, along with any new information from the recent search, align with the cast of characters and their relationships. We also have to remember that they have more video potentially and for sure more audio than they're talking about.

JMO

Why is RL's name being dragged through the mud, but not other homeowners who have had their property and homes searched?

Understood. LE has specifically said the search warrant is related to the double homicide and they are looking to clear or move RL up higher a suspect than originally thought. LE has also said RL is incarcerated for unrelated charges on a probation violation and has not been charged related to the double homicide "at this time." It seems that he naturally would be sleuthed at least in relation to the recent search warrant. I guess I'm left wondering what else we are doing here? It makes more sense to me than sleuthing random RSOs. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Absolutly agree with you! Sleuthing RL at this point seem more productive (IMO) than RSO's, ball caps, hoodies and plastic bags,etc, etc.......

I also think its a good sign that RL via his lawyer has made a statement that he encourages the public to continue to report tips to the hotline. I lean towards the theory the RL is innocent but someone utilized his property for the crime. I felt differently yesterday but I've changed my mind. JMO

Agree. He doesn't even come close to matching BG in appearance or voice, IMO. I, too lean towards it being someone whose been to his property, worked for him, friend, etc.

Does any one remember this photo of RL?.I did a screenshot back on about Feb 15th or 16thi think. But this clip could have been spliced onto another video.

I am attempting to get the video from the reporter David MacAnally.He said after a few weeks videos no longer are available. He is attempting to locate it. I would love everyone to see him talking with the mustache and beard it does alter his appearance.

Has anyone else seen this clip?Do you have a link of the interview with reporter MacAnally that plays?

He must have shaved the beard right after this interview.

No accusations just trying to jar people's memory.

First time posting from phone normally use iPad. I have no idea if this will post correctly.

:cow:

That photo is not RL.
Different man

Wait what?

The girls were found on RLs property.

RL was arrested for a probation violation. Come to find out he's got a history of arrests and issued with the law.

LE makes a statement that people lied about alibis.

RL clams up.

A search warrant is issued for the entirety of RLs property. A police officer speaking on the situation says they had new evidence that gave them probable cause to search.

A entire vehicle was towed away from the property.

Who knows what else I've missed in the last 24 hours. But now ya'll don't want to sleuth him because you don't think he acted like a killer in his interviews? Because he doesn't look the same from two grainy photos or sound the same from one heavily edited line of audio?

I won't feel sorry for RL until he's totally cleared and let free. Who I feel sorry for is these two little girls and their families.

If you don't want to sleuth him don't, but other people here do see similarities and do think he's involved and tbh he's not exactly comming off Mr. Innocence.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Why is RL's name being dragged through the mud, but not other homeowners who have had their property and homes searched?

probably for the simple reasons that (1) they were found on his property (granted he has 40 acres, that's a very large property), (2) he had attire vaguely similar to BG, and (3) based on LE's actions it seems he didn't have a strong alibi.

I don't think RL is involved. However, like most people, it's extremely easy to come up with hypothetical scenarios in which RL is the prime suspect.

Given how far we are into the case, I have a strong suspicion that LE has run out of leads. Their strongest clues probably point to someone associated with RL, but none of it adds up.

I believe they are being 100% thorough to ensure RL is not presumed guilty in the absence of another more plausible explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mygrowingbranches