IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unable to catch up here. Can anyone explain to me...regarding RL possibly being BG... how his mustache is very dark in colour in the photo's of BG yet RL's is obviously white? Did RL wake up that morning and decide to wear his brown mustache? ;)
i don't think anyone from LE has said that BG has a brown mustache. I don't think they have even said he has a mustache.

The arms, oh yeah, I certainly see the same rather odd position of the left arm being higher up in both pictures.

However, look at the length of the torso. RL has a visibly longer torso in relation to his legs IMO. Also, his shoulders are broader and he's thicker up top.

I do not think they are the same person. JMO.

The arm positions really strike me as distinctive. Rather compelling IMO.

Agreed, to both.

Agreed. I think with motivation, it's easy to see just about anything your mind wants to see. And we're all motivated because we're so invested in finding justice for these girls.

That said, while I absolutely do not think RL is BG, I'm also not convinced that he's completely innocent.

Someone could have framed him like a worker RL might have hired to help on his property, JMO.. The person did not have to know him to find out he has a criminal past or the true sp was just lucky and picked RL's property for the crime.

Can't believe I didn't think of this before, but I wonder if Abby or Libby had a salt water fish tank? Just wondering out loud because of all the tropical fish speculation. I also wonder if anyone was home at either of the two girls homes around the time they went missing.....for the record I am not implying that family was in any way involved.....

I don't have the link but in one of the two interviews her grandfather gave, I can swear he mentioned something about her pets that she loved and fish may have been one of the pets he named. He specifically named the type of pets, unless I have completely lost it and am imagining it.

He was held without bail

"Notice of Violation of Probation
Arrest warrant requested. Arrest warrant ordered issued with no bond allowed.C:CCSD,State3/10/17"

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...UWTVOVEV5TnpFNE1UTXdPakUxTWprd05EVXhOams9In19

I have a question. In this video at 1:18 it's reported that RL was to have a hearing concerning his probation violation on March 20, but that hearing has been continued at the request of his attorney.

It seems to me his attorney would want to have the hearing to get RL out of jail. Any thoughts as to why his attorney would postpone his court date? tia!

http://fox59.com/2017/03/17/authorities-serve-search-warrant-in-connection-with-delphi-murder-case/

No cannonballs. I should clarify that I did compare other pics on my own.

I will say this, how people carry themselves can be a distinct trait within families. Mine included. ;)

Mine too, on both paternal and maternal sides. Strongly.

Should we all stop sleuthing RL just in case?

We know if he's innocent it will ruin his life then....why don't we stop this for now?

Otherwise BG ruins even more lives.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
:clap::clap::clap:

In response to the comparison pics done of BG and RL and flipping them to line them up...thats a good point. I have teenagers who are always on their phones taking pictures and videos. It makes a big difference if the front or rear camera is used whether or not an object is "flipped" or not. Would it be helpful to take a pic or short video using the front then rear camera to show exactly what I mean? My kids said that when they use snap chat they usually use the back of the phone when in a rush but the front camera when using it for a selfie or one of the pre loaded snap chat filters. If taking a video they said they would likely use the back camera so they could see what they are filming. However if she was walking and filming over her shoulder or behind her while she walked to draw less attention she would I have likely used her front camera. All just opinions and speculation of course. I have a question. I know we cant slueth Rl's family members but, does that include knowing how many children/grandchildren of what gender and if he has any siblings himself?

i don't think anyone from LE has said that BG has a brown mustache. I don't think they have even said he has a mustache.

In the second picture there is a white patch below the nose, is it skin or white mustache?

I'm confused. Tricia said we could sleuth RL. But now I feel like we shouldn't. I just want to follow the direction of the moderators, admins, owners, and other staff here. But I'm not sure if they're all in agreement with one another at this point. Is it just me? I mean no disrespect, I just think if I'm confused maybe others are as well.

IMO if the safety issue is related to inmates thinking he's a child killer (I don't think he is) then he would probably be in just as much danger in another county jail as in Carroll County. I don't think the outrage stops at the county line.

No, but the other facility likely has more space and more staff, and is better able to keep him separated from the general population.

I was just wondering if anyone else saw this? This was the first time I have seen it so I am sharing but apologize if it has been shared before. This shows the distance from RL's house to the part of his property where the girls' bodies were found. Much further than I pictured in my head from the video interviews. Not sure it makes any difference, but I have to digest it and see.
attachment.php

https://www.facebook.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/?fref=nf

Thank you for posting that. I hadn't realized it was that far from RL's house to the body recovery site. Anything could have happened and people inside the house would not have heard it. MOO

ETA: Considering the searchers spoke to RL at the house (as I understand it) they may never have gotten close to the area where the girls were found.

Thank you for posting that. I hadn't realized it was that far from RL's house to the body recovery site. Anything could have happened and people inside the house would not have heard it. MOO

Does he have an atv he uses to get around his property I wonder

I don't know how to say something about inmates in regard to this RL transfer situation without breaking the rules. I did some research I think someone is in jail that may know others involved in the case. If someone else wants to respond to this and let me know their thoughts about discussing? Thanks.

I decided not to sleuth him, not until the LE have released anything else.
Imagine if THIS was someone in your family?

It may be too late anyway, seems a lot people think a 77 year old man overpowered two very fit young girls and killed them, before placing them on his OWN land.. and then driving off to buy some fish to create an alibi (but didnt think of dumping the bodies off his land so the finger wouldnt be even pointed his way)

I'm not buying it. How many threads have people said that BG could be ANYONE in the state, or surrounding states?

Is its strange that LE are at his house.. yes?

But what happened to innocent until proven guilty.

I could be wrong, he may be very connected but he also may not.

moo.

Should we all stop sleuthing RL just in case?

We know if he's innocent it will ruin his life then....why don't we stop this for now?

Otherwise BG ruins even more lives.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Agree! I was trying to exclude RL and posted those comparisons. I admit I did not feel good about it. Therefore I am refraining too from further sleuthing RL and/ or family of course until get a yay or nay from LE.

Thanks!

-Nin

Maybe she was contacted and was smart enough to say "No thanks".
While talking to a friend, I asked whether he would have repeated the "down the hill" to the reporter during the interview.

He said, "Hang on. Back up." ...Which then made me realize he wouldn't have given the interview in the first place.

So I wonder how many people choose to stay completely uninvolved and avoid all interactions. And I wonder how small towns and small-town LE react to people when they do that.

I think I'd feel compelled to give an interview and cooperate across the board, but sometimes that doesn't always work in your favor, even if you're 100% innocent.

If RL is BG then it means that LE does not have DNA. There is no way more than a month has gone by without testing this man and testing any evidence left behind at the crime scene. I just don't believe they would work that slow considering all the agencies involved.
I don't know about not having DNA. RL has had 53 years to deposit DNA over all 40 acres of land. Maybe they have DNA from close to the bodies, but that would be "normal", given that it's RL's land. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog