IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ATTENTION EVERYONE:

With the latest search warrant being served at the home of property owner Ron Logan we have decided to open up Ron Logan to sleuthing with these rules:

*Use his initials only (R.L.) or call him the land owner.

*This does not mean you can sleuth his family or neighbors.

*In the event you do discover something about someone else who happens to be connected to R.L. and you think
it is related to the case you must check with us before you post it.

* R.L HAS NOT BEEN NAMED A PERSON OF INTEREST. Please do not accuse him of the crime.

If you have any questions alert on any post and send us your question. Or you can send a private message to one of the mods.

To reiterate, You can now sleuth the land owner R.L. but ONLY R.L. No accusing R.L. or anyone of being the killer.

Thank you,
Tricia
Bumping.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

He is 77,so even a 15 year sentence would likely mean he would die in prison. Not sure of all the possible charges,but definitely kidnapping and sexual assault of a minor (the stripping alone is enough).That's plenty for a long prison term.
That's fair, I completely forgot how old he was.

I am absolutely gobsmacked that people see any similarities in RL and BG. To me it is so clearly obvious that it is not him, it's not even comparable. Plus, I think LE would notice straight away had they thought BG was RL.

Going to take a break now until more info is released as its so upsetting people crucify this guy on social media. This man's life is ruined IMO. :(

I hope this man will be soon either cleared or named an official suspect. If he is innocent, it truly is an unfortunate timing for him to break his probation etc.. I am still wondering, how he was moving around, did he have a driver?

Here is a full size comparison between BG/POI and the PO/RL based on the Inside Edition video posted below. I am posting this full sized version only to find points to exclude the property owner. However, just wanted to mention another commonality with the BG, i.e. the overall well over ankle length of the jeans:

attachment.php

ALL IMO

-Nin

Source:
Inside Edition video
[video=youtube;TT7NoIJr5zE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT7NoIJr5zE[/video]

I noticed how long Mr. Logan's fingers are, to bad we don't have photo of BG's hand and fingers. :hand:

Safety could be health related as well IMO.

Not all jails have the same capabilities regarding infirmaries.

The other possibility is a safer lock-up.

According to the guy I know who was stuck in Adams County for two months, they had three to a two-inmate cell, and sometimes one or two inmates in the day room part of the small cell block he was in. Just awful conditions.

The county jails here in IN are overflowing with inmates with low-level and some higher-level drug charges, in fact they've resorted to catch and release for some charges, you end up booked at the jail then let go.

It is upsetting that all the focus is now on RL, a 78 year old man who just so happens to be unlucky enough that someone perhaps killed and most certainly dumped the bodies of 2 murdered children on his property. RL looks as much like BG as every other man I have seen in any video at any time during the investigation into this matter - with very few exceptions.

I will never believe that RL traipsed along a path, over that bridge and then across the creek with 2 girls under his control, then murdered them, left their bodies in his backyard and drove to Logansport to shop.

I will never believe that he drove his truck to the bridge (either side) abducted the girls, killed them, left their bodies in his back yard and then went to buy exotic fish.

I will never believe that he carried their bodies to that spot either before, during or after the search on the 13th and certainly not on the 14th. Seriously, could you or anyone you know carry 200 lbs down a hill or up a hill? Do you know any 78 year old man who could do this? Me either.

I will never believe that he dragged them, or transported them via ATV or horseback and left no trace of drag marks, horses or ATV.

I believe he is innocent and that the search of his property is a follow up because 2 murder victims were found there. No prosecutor wants to bring a case to trial and have the star LE witness admit that no one searched the house or barns located on the same property as the bodies were found. Furthermore it would be ridiculous to NOT search that property. Detective 101 mandates a search.

Why did they wait a month? Because no one thinks RL is involved, not even LE.

<modsnip>

MOO..JMO

I don't think RL is BG. I have no real proof just seems a bit old for the crime and his physical details do not seem to match the pics of BG

However..When murder victims are found on or near your property..

1. You will need to clear yourself. So gather documentation as to your activities.

2. Get an attorney, work with your attorney and LE to provide clear, precise, and accurate accounts of your movements/activities. This will assist you in dealing with other less serious offenses in background too.

3. Do not give any/many interviews to MSM. These statements provide inconsistencies and can demonstrate odd behavior. I.e . Pristine woods, alibi stories, voice samples.

LE really has no choice to fully run these people out with warrants. Hopefully, all of this does not delay or distract catching culprit.

The worst thing is not catching culprit(s) but locking up the wrong person.

MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Has anyone heard any information on the trail that goes from the back of the cemetery towards the river? Was that something that local kids used or was it an old deer trail that ended up being used by people too?

I am absolutely gobsmacked that people see any similarities in RL and BG. To me it is so clearly obvious that it is not him, it's not even comparable. Plus, I think LE would notice straight away had they thought BG was RL.

Going to take a break now until more info is released as its so upsetting people crucify this guy on social media. This man's life is ruined IMO. :(

Your post made me smile a bit. I can't even make my mind believe that the 2 pics of BG are both him. To compare them both with RL is totally beyond my sleuthing abilities.

It is upsetting that all the focus is now on RL, a 78 year old man who just so happens to be unlucky enough that someone perhaps killed and most certainly dumped the bodies of 2 murdered children on his property. RL looks as much like BG as every other man I have seen in any video at any time during the investigation into this matter - with very few exceptions.

I will never believe that RL traipsed along a path, over that bridge and then across the creek with 2 girls under his control, then murdered them, left their bodies in his backyard and drove to Logansport to shop.

I will never believe that he drove his truck to the bridge (either side) abducted the girls, killed them, left their bodies in his back yard and then went to buy exotic fish.

I will never believe that he carried their bodies to that spot either before, during or after the search on the 13th and certainly not on the 14th. Seriously, could you or anyone you know carry 200 lbs down a hill or up a hill? Do you know any 78 year old man who could do this? Me either.

I will never believe that he dragged them, or transported them via ATV or horseback and left no trace of drag marks, horses or ATV.

I believe he is innocent and that the search of his property is a follow up because 2 murder victims were found there. No prosecutor wants to bring a case to trial and have the star LE witness admit that no one searched the house or barns located on the same property as the bodies were found. Furthermore it would be ridiculous to NOT search that property. Detective 101 mandates a search.

Why did they wait a month? Because no one thinks RL is involved, not even LE.

I agree with all of this... I wish I could triple like it.

I don't see RL as BG. But, I also can't dismiss likelihood that he's involved, even unintentionally/ unknowingly or indirectly, given the search warrant with probable cause and LEs recent statements looking to clear him OR make him a higher suspect than originally thought. It is sad to see how many jump to huge conclusions about his involvement and particularly, if he's totally innocent, his life will be tarnished forever unfairly. That said, I see it equally as sad to totally dismiss any relevance or link given the facts we know. Justice for L&A is the goal. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

It is sad. RL had his troubles with the law but, JMO, he is not the BG or responsible for the murders. He really looked taken back when he was first interviewed. The girls were hiking at the wrong place and wrong time and RL was living on his property at the wrong time. It is so easy for us to convict from our chairs but I think the FBI just took the opportunity to clear him since he was in jail for another reason. His life is ruined regardless of the outcome

IMO.. RL wearing that hat and other clothing he chose to be interviewed in .. speaks volumes to me... he wanted to appear like the BG "could be" him...IMO.. RL knows what happened ot the girls & he is bringing the lime light to himself.
I am not following this case a while lot. but does he have a significant other he lives with?

JMO..my guess would be that's pretty much how you'd find RL dressed most days of the week when he's out.

Agreed. I think with motivation, it's easy to see just about anything your mind wants to see. And we're all motivated because we're so invested in finding justice for these girls.

That said, while I absolutely do not think RL is BG, I'm also not convinced that he's completely innocent.

Yeah, but RL still seems to have more bowed legs. Like the difference between a horseback rider and a non-rider.
I have known quite a few every-day horse riders, and not one had bowed legs. Just saying'...

100% agree. And I sure wouldn't want to be aiding and abetting the crucifixion, no matter what the forum.

It is sad. RL had his troubles with the law but, JMO, he is not the BG or responsible for the murders. He really looked taken back when he was first interviewed. The girls were hiking at the wrong place and wrong time and RL was living on his property at the wrong time. It is so easy for us to convict from our chairs but I think the FBI just took the opportunity to clear him since he was in jail for another reason. His life is ruined regardless of the outcome
Should we all stop sleuthing RL just in case?

We know if he's innocent it will ruin his life then....why don't we stop this for now?

Otherwise BG ruins even more lives.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

<modsnip>

I agree it's hard to fathom that it's him. But also, alcohol can bring out the demons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95