IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
only if you have a Twitter account of your own, it seems...

It actually works even without an account but was tricky to see the comments. You have to click on the main tweet and then a popup comes up and there are more comments on the popup. I dont have a twitter account and finally saw the extra comments.

I dont twit so i am not real good with them but i finally saw the extra comments after struggling. LOL

I hope this man will be soon either cleared or named an official suspect. If he is innocent, it truly is an unfortunate timing for him to break his probation etc.. I am still wondering, how he was moving around, did he have a driver?

Here is a full size comparison between BG/POI and the PO/RL based on the Inside Edition video posted below. I am posting this full sized version only to find points to exclude the property owner. However, just wanted to mention another commonality with the BG, i.e. the overall well over ankle length of the jeans:

attachment.php

ALL IMO

-Nin

Source:
Inside Edition video
[video=youtube;TT7NoIJr5zE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT7NoIJr5zE[/video]

Hey, it just occurred to me that this is the first time that I have seen RL without gloves.

LE said something about looking for someone who could have injuries to his right hand or something like that, I cannot remember the exact words?

RL does not appear to have any injuries on his right hand at least.

IMO.. RL wearing that hat and other clothing he chose to be interviewed in .. speaks volumes to me... he wanted to appear like the BG "could be" him...IMO.. RL knows what happened ot the girls & he is bringing the lime light to himself.
I am not following this case a while lot. but does he have a significant other he lives with?

He wore that before any pictures were released

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

68cdce5f66c3ac6b770af117e9d23c3d.jpg
d07189695c1a057ff31301610953def1.jpg

Snapchat examples of using front facing vs rear facing cameras. It flips the image using the front camera.

Is the search started yesterday complete? What time did it wrap up?

For those of you commenting that RL should have been a little less forthcoming with the media, keep in mind that he if wasn't willing to talk everyone would have labeled him as having something to hide. It is truly a damned if you, damned if you don't situation. Everyone wants to analyze your words for any missteps, but also your desire to stay silent.

We are just now hearing whispers that he may be a little more tight lipped where LE is concerned, likely due to advice from his lawyer, could you IMAGINE the speculation had he desired privacy from the beginning? You also must consider that LE are probably getting antsy and pressure from the public to solve this case. I'm not suggesting they are out to be untruthful about anything, but RL has to protect himself from having this heinous crime pinned on him as well.

Keep in mind this could literally be ANY of us. Any morning you could wake up to 2 dead girls on your property. Even in your suburban front yard. How would you respond?

Does anyone have a timestamp of the grandfather's first interview on February 13 in the evening? He mentioned the phones pinging "5-6 hours ago" and "around town."

The reason I ask is this: one possible reason for LE not suspecting foul play that evening is if they had some reason to believe the cellphones had left the location where they were scheduled to be picked up. Since apparently there are 2-3 cell towers around Delphi, it would be possible to use triangulation to determine approximate locations where the phone had been.

I'm wondering if the interview was later than I guessed, maybe 10-11pm, which would put "5-6 hours ago" closer to 5-6pm which we believe is well after the murders, meaning the phone may have been moved post-mortem.

So, to reiterate, my questions:

- Do we know for fact that Libby's phone was found on her body? I've seen conflicting reports.
- Do we know exactly when the Mike Patty interview on February 13 took place?

I'm confused. Tricia said we could sleuth RL. But now I feel like we shouldn't. I just want to follow the direction of the moderators, admins, owners, and other staff here. But I'm not sure if they're all in agreement with one another at this point. Is it just me? I mean no disrespect, I just think if I'm confused maybe others are as well.
I think the take-away here, as in much of life: Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. I look to LE, they know more than any of us. And unless you're an actual LEO/PI or one of the few *true* sleuths who know how, where, and why to dig, it gets to be so much cross-talk with little good and potentially much harm as the outcome. JMO. YMMV.

I think the take-away here, as in much of life: Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. I look to LE, they know more than any of us. And unless you're an actual LEO/PI or one of the few *true* sleuths who know how, where, and why to dig, it gets to be so much cross-talk with little good and potentially much harm as the outcome. JMO. YMMV.
Understood. LE has specifically said the search warrant is related to the double homicide and they are looking to clear or move RL up higher a suspect than originally thought. LE has also said RL is incarcerated for unrelated charges on a probation violation and has not been charged related to the double homicide "at this time." It seems that he naturally would be sleuthed at least in relation to the recent search warrant. I guess I'm left wondering what else we are doing here? It makes more sense to me than sleuthing random RSOs. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Yep, thanks for the additional info. I have someone in on a probation violation in my own state right now who has been held since December 24th. The probation department's pre-sentencing investigation is finally done and now he's just waiting to see the judge, who will decide whether to make him serve his original sentence or not, now. At least all these months count as time served.

My relative's violation was because he wasn't supposed to be drinking but he had a beer at his best friend's funeral and someone there called his PO and reported it. He's been in 23hour lockup ever since, just waiting. He was THIS CLOSE to having his life back but he violated and he has to be held accountable for that now. He's a good boy who was just trying to process a loss. Now he could end up doing years and years instead of being just months from having it all behind him - that's the thing with violating. They throw all of your original time back at you. If you violate probation but haven't been caught yet, you sometimes have A LOT to lose. Sometimes everything. The "three strikes, you're out" law about having a third felony within ten years and going away for life, no matter what that felony is, scares good people into hiding mistakes for sure. I have a different relative who had two DWIs within 10 years and he got a third and if his lawyer hadn't pleaded it down to misdemeanor charges he'd have been put away for 15, minimum, because of that "Three strikes" law.

http://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-procedure/three-strikes-sentencing-laws.html

https://banksbrower.com/2014/08/17/the-habitual-offender-status-in-indiana/ (I believe RL is labeled a habitual offender in his court paperwork, is he not? I could be wrong.. this is a good place to start researching that - https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...EVTJNVEl5TnpFNE1UTXdPakUxTWprd05EVXhORGs9In19 )

The threat of that kind of time definitely makes people do crazy stuff IMO and IME. (NOTE that the three strikes law would NOT apply to someone who "just" had DUIs - those are not violent felonies, this is all just IMO..and I suppose I've now gone off on a tangent. I'm going to take some time away so my thoughts stop being so "stream of consciousness"-like, sorry everyone.)

sorry for OT, I try not to bring up relations but I find it helps to include those facts in order to explain my source for the information I'm posting, when relevent.

Why did they call his property owner? Jk😄

Maybe the girls decided to walk back to Libby's house and they were apprehended on their walk home. Perhaps by BG or someone totally different. (Not RL.) Then they were taken somewhere and killed. Then deep in the night or super early the next morning bodies dumped on RL's property. MOO

RL's probation violation could have been simply having a few beers during his excursion to Lafayette. It's very possible he stopped other places besides simply the fish store. When we visited Lafayette as kids, we never simply went one place and then directly home. Various stores and then a bite to eat before the drive home.

For whatever reason, I really hope that RL was not involved, but after listening to a voice comparison someone did on another site (with BG’s: “Down the hill” and RLs: “Down the hill” one right after the other, it sure does sound like him.

I try to keep going back to the beginning and trying to fit in what we knew from the beginning and how it relates to the newest info (that RL may be involved.) * In the beginning they said they had more audio/video. I would imagine they would be really focusing on RL’s voice and what was said on the video. **RL said he knew the families in one of the interviews I believe, if so, wouldn’t the girls have known him, and if they did, would there be clues in the audio/video that would make a connection? ****And most importantly to me – was the fact that we all can agree on – that LE was truly disturbed at the first press conference (and subsequent pressers, you don’t usually see LE choke up like that :( ) THAT to me was the most distinguishing thing in this investigation! Any murder is horrific, but I think from LE’s reaction this was – the stuff of nightmares. I don’t think that RL would be capable of such a heinous crime with no record in 77 years of that kind of violence, and what would his motive be?
MOO

I have a question. In this video at 1:18 it's reported that RL was to have a hearing concerning his probation violation on March 20, but that hearing has been continued at the request of his attorney.

It seems to me his attorney would want to have the hearing to get RL out of jail. Any thoughts as to why his attorney would postpone his court date? tia!

http://fox59.com/2017/03/17/authorities-serve-search-warrant-in-connection-with-delphi-murder-case/

I am not seeing that in the detail of his case. As of 3: 20 PM EDT it reads;

"03/16/2017 Notice of Violation of Probation
AMENDED Petition for Revocation of Probation filed by Melissa Chapman, Adult Probation Officer.

File; 03/16/2017
Stamp:

03/20/2017 Evidentiary Hearing
Session: 9:30 AM, Judicial Officer: Fouts, Kurtis"
https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...UWTVOVEV5TnpFNE1UTXdPakUxTWprd05EVXhOams9In19

I know it's been said it was cancelled but not according to the Court.

Is there anyone close enough to the bridge who would be willing to take and send measurements of the height of the wooden curb and the width and length of the planks on the bridge?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The court records web page is down until all day until 8:00 p.m. ???

Someone posted yesterday that RL's hearing scheduled for Monday, the 20th, has been postponed.
One of the youtube guys stated he's planning to attend.

Why did they call his property owner? Jk��

every time I see someone say "the PO" I think they're syaing "the POI"... then someone else thought it meant Police Officer... but to me PO means probation officer... which are all reasons why since we know his name it's way easier to just say RL IMO. LOL

100% agree. And I sure wouldn't want to be aiding and abetting the crucifixion, no matter what the forum.

Should we all stop sleuthing RL just in case?

We know if he's innocent it will ruin his life then....why don't we stop this for now?

Otherwise BG ruins even more lives.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I decided not to sleuth him, not until the LE have released anything else.
Imagine if THIS was someone in your family?

It may be too late anyway, seems a lot people think a 77 year old man overpowered two very fit young girls and killed them, before placing them on his OWN land.. and then driving off to buy some fish to create an alibi (but didnt think of dumping the bodies off his land so the finger wouldnt be even pointed his way)

I'm not buying it. How many threads have people said that BG could be ANYONE in the state, or surrounding states?

Is its strange that LE are at his house.. yes?

But what happened to innocent until proven guilty.

I could be wrong, he may be very connected but he also may not.

moo.

Agree! I was trying to exclude RL and posted those comparisons. I admit I did not feel good about it. Therefore I am refraining too from further sleuthing RL and/ or family of course until get a yay or nay from LE.

Thanks!

-Nin

For those of you commenting that RL should have been a little less forthcoming with the media, keep in mind that he if wasn't willing to talk everyone would have labeled him as having something to hide. It is truly a damned if you, damned if you don't situation. Everyone wants to analyze your words for any missteps, but also your desire to stay silent.

We are just now hearing whispers that he may be a little more tight lipped where LE is concerned, likely due to advice from his lawyer, could you IMAGINE the speculation had he desired privacy from the beginning? You also must consider that LE are probably getting antsy and pressure from the public to solve this case. I'm not suggesting they are out to be untruthful about anything, but RL has to protect himself from having this heinous crime pinned on him as well.

Keep in mind this could literally be ANY of us. Any morning you could wake up to 2 dead girls on your property. Even in your suburban front yard. How would you respond?

I am crushing hard on you all right now. This is a great community, and what we need more of in our world, imo...:beats: it's an honor to be here with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95