IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep thinkin of the April Tinsley case for some reason....it's less than 100 miles between Delphi and fort wayne

What if it looks kind of like it could be possibly be a duck, maybe sorta quacks like what our limited knowledge of what ducks sound like, and we don't know exactly how it swims at all?

My opinion is that there isn't enough information either way to develop a solid theory based on the facts we know at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my opinion, there is plenty of information to make an educated guess about who LE is considering a suspect.

It took LE FIVE weeks to go back.

Seems probable cause should have been discovered a while back.

It is total speculation but I think it came back last week.
Lab results that took time...fibers, dog hair..that kind of thing that should not take a month but does.

RSBM

:doh: Call me slow but this is the first time I have seen those dates. Wow.
If a coincidence, it is a doozy.

I believe they are related. look at the girls pictures and where they were all found! moo. I just want this person caught! moo

I am absolutely gobsmacked that people see any similarities in RL and BG. To me it is so clearly obvious that it is not him, it's not even comparable. Plus, I think LE would notice straight away had they thought BG was RL.

Going to take a break now until more info is released as its so upsetting people crucify this guy on social media. This man's life is ruined IMO. :(

I hate to hear this, social media is so terrible in so many ways, which is why I come here instead. I have no idea what to think anymore, but crucifying him prematurely is just wrong. If he's completely innocent, then what? Is he going to get a public apology? Sadly, I doubt he will.

Is there a voice comparison that anyone has posted here?

Youtube has one (the voice recording, not comparison) posted that's real good.
The treble (I think) is so much better and does seem to match RL imo.
I spent some time there today and went one-by-one down the line.
The posts aren't labelled with specifics so it takes some time.
Sometimes, you have to listen to the introductions of the newscasters, etc., before getting to the video or meat of the report. It takes some time but worth it imo.

You can be a violent murderer and have no arrests at all, too. Neither your comment or mine prove anything which is my point exactly. RL may not act like a murderer but that doesn't mean he isn't.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Absolutely true. Look at the case of COL Russel Williams. Canadian Air Force post commander by day and SK by night. He planted one victims body on his neighbors property to implicate him. Williams was eventually caught because of tire treads and other evidence not made known to the public. His neighbor went through hell because of the body found on his property. I wont jump to conclusions because we only have a snapshot of the evidence and a grainy one at that.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Did anyone notice how 'fidgety' LE got at the PC when they started talking about two perps? The PC that grandpa spoke at, I believe.

I believe they are related. look at the girls pictures and where they were all found! moo. I just want this person caught! moo

Oh I have seen all that. But seeing how those numbers reverse it's chilling. Literally. I'm sitting here stunned!

People saying that RL is old and weak, well in this video, he and his neighbor walk pretty fast up this steep hill at 1:54.

In my opinion, there is plenty of information to make an educated guess about who LE is considering a suspect.

I'd counter that he is a person of interest, at best.

We don't have any indication that they suspect he committed the crimes we are here to discuss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: LE saying RL's alibi isn't adding up. This video led the 5 PM news in Indy yesterday. It's cut off, but context is explaining why they are searching RL's property. Sgt. Riley doesn't say outright that RL's alibi doesn't add up, but that seems to be the strong implication: https://youtu.be/Tkqx14nIz-c

It took LE FIVE weeks to go back.

Seems probable cause should have been discovered a while back.

I've wondered about the timing also. There must be new information obtained by LE. Forensic, maybe? I know LE is not likely to tell us what they have in the way of forensics, especially any DNA, as it very likely would put them at a disadvantage. Things only the killer knows, etc.

FWIW, I'm in the "not RL" camp. I just don't see it.

I can appreciate your perspective and looking through someone like RL's eyes. I can't speak for everyone, but my intent is not to crucify an innocent person. As you said, we do not have all the facts. We do not know the grounds for the search warrant, why he was transferred to a different jail, what the discrepancies are in his alibi according to LE saying things did not add up, what his probation violation was that lead to the arrest last week. But, we do have some facts:

1. Bodies were found on his property
2. LE has alluded to his alibi not checking out and that they have obtained a search warrant for his home with probable cause as it relates to the homicides
3. LE is looking to clear him or make him a higher suspect than they originally thought.

I'm having just as much trouble with the people refusing to see that he may be connected in some way (does not mean he IS BG) as those 100% convinced he is BG. Both baffle me considering the goal should be to keep eyes open with the intent of finding the perp. Edited to add: JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I guess one reason that I don't believe him to be involved or suspect someone close to him is that even after the picture and voice recording came out, he still did interviews. He had already done several, so he shouldn't have felt obligated to do any more. If he had recognized the person in the photo, it surely would have unnerved him, and made him more low profile, perhaps going on a drinking binge.

[bbm]

why is his life ruined? if he's innocent, then their search will help clear him

as for the social media rumours - it's highly unlikely he has read any of it - he's 77 so I doubt he spends much, if any time online

I am absolutely gobsmacked that people see any similarities in RL and BG. To me it is so clearly obvious that it is not him, it's not even comparable. Plus, I think LE would notice straight away had they thought BG was RL.

Going to take a break now until more info is released as its so upsetting people crucify this guy on social media. This man's life is ruined IMO. :(

We dont know why the bodies were not found that first night. Its a great question we have asked ourselves quite a few times.

Here is JMO about it.

We know it was getting late in the day when the search people really started to actively look for them. Dark was approaching.
The family knew right away that something may have happened to them when they could not be reached. But it took LE and others longer to get convinced that something bad could have happened.

So as it was getting dark IMO I dont think LE was as convinced as the family that anything truly bad had happened. LE is aware that in lots of cases a missing person turns up and is usually ok so it took them longer to get convinced something was wrong.

So when it was getting dark I believe LE made the call for the safety of the searchers to wait until morning before really going through the area more closely. I think they had hoped the girls had just left and would turn up.

By morning the search really took off and they were found.

Another possibility is the girls bodies may have been moved during the night from one place to their final place. That is another possibility that has been discussed and IMO it is a possible reason why they were not spotted that first night.

It is sad that more aggressive searching had not gone on througout the night. Hindsight is always 20-20. I am very sure that all involved now wish they would have aggressively searched all through the night. I am sure the family members wanted to and some of them may have tried on their own.
Agree. And I can think of a few reasons why LE would want to pause the search until daylight (or when they had SAR dogs). Searchers stumbling around in the dark in the woods can hurt themselves, creating more problems; they can obliterate good tracks in the soil; they can contaminate a crime scene (without meaning to do so). Unless they had a flock of overhead drones with brilliant lights shining on the ground to guide searchers (which would have been a great idea...) LE probably thought daylight was better. It's a terrible decision to have to make.

I think one thing I'm confused about is #2--I didn't realize that LE had in fact mentioned RL in regard to alibi not checking out. Do you know where they might have mentioned this? I know people have discussed his alibi and linked it to LE's comments about alibis but I thought this was a just a conclusion drawn by WS. Also do you happen to know how people know what RL's alibi is re: tropical fish or sugery discussions?

Thanks for your perspective too. I agree with what you are saying as well.
https://www.insideedition.com/headl...where-bodies-of-indiana-hikers-were-found/amp

"He told Inside Edition that he has an alibi, saying he was buying tropical fish at the time of the murders."

I'll keep looking for the reference to his story not checking out. It was from something yesterday - a tweet or video.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member