IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If RL is BG then it means that LE does not have DNA. There is no way more than a month has gone by without testing this man and testing any evidence left behind at the crime scene. I just don't believe they would work that slow considering all the agencies involved.

As I posted yesterday I believe RL's DNA came back a partial match to the DNA found at the crime scene, and so possibly police suspect that RL know more than he is saying possibly protecting a family member.

My opinion only.

To try to put the truck debate to rest
This news video does say its his truck. If they are right then they are showing it close up being hauled off.

[video=youtube;I_B9tdkBKa8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_B9tdkBKa8[/video]

Thank you for setting me straight. I'll drop it now. :iamashamed:

Regarding RL's alibi, where has it been said that he had surgery on the 13th? Sorry, I've gone back through threads and i just can't find it. Also, this is the first search warrant for RL's property, correct?

RL has never been my suspect and still it's hard for me to wrap my head around him being the killer. Some think he is just to elderly to do such a thing. He looks pretty fit to me, my father is 78 and still bench presses over 500lbs.

There's strength required but also cardio/stamina. Looking at RL in the MSM videos, he does not appear to negotiate walking and talking without getting winded. IMO he could not have walked across the bridge, marched the girls down the hill, etc. He doesn't seem fit enough to me. Plus he just does not look enough like BG IMO.

If RL is BG then it means that LE does not have DNA. There is no way more than a month has gone by without testing this man and testing any evidence left behind at the crime scene. I just don't believe they would work that slow considering all the agencies involved.
Or, maybe there is a familial match, thus explaining increased oversight and searching of his property and home.

As someone mentioned previously, perhaps his move to another jail for safety purposes was in preparation for an arrest of someone else. Perhaps, someone close to him. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Everyone, thanks so much for trying to clarify this for me and thanks for the links. I have not been able to follow through on the links given before because of time constraints and I have just been refreshing when I come back to the computer to see if there is news.

Apologies if you all are having to explain the obvious!

Note to self: refrain from posting without sleuthing available resources first that might answer your question.

I marked this photo from the search on 3/10, red arrow is the box of the utility truck parked out on the road partially blocked by the white pickup. I marked the white pickup with blue arrow.20170318_110538.jpg
Can anyone confirm if the pickup they hauled off is the same as the one marked with blue arrow? If it is RL'S truck, was he parking it across the street so no one would think it was his? There is also a sedan in one of the pictures near one of the out buildings. Did he want it assumed it was his only vehicle?delphi-3.jpg

Taking the truck makes me wonder. LE stated they had a search warrant and were looking at everything and everywhere, so maybe taking the truck is standard procedure in such cases.

One other thought. Didn't LE state about 1-2 weeks into the investigation that anyone who saw someone hitchhiking or picked up a hitchhiker that day should notify the tip line? I never heard any reasoning as to why LE would allude to someone who didn't have vehicle that day. Could RL have seen someone he knew out walking and offered them a lift? Could someone he knew have come to his house or called him and asked for a lift somewhere?

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...g-road-near-delphi-police-want-to-talk-to-you

A 500 pound deadlift isn't much. A 500 pound bench press, i would venture, is impossible for a man 65+, or at best yet to be accomplished.

<mod snip>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah that's exactly what I said in my edit, but you quoted me before I got a chance to add that in. So, we are in agreement.

GGE, thank you for having your friend do this, it's great food for thought. In fact I'm stuck on it at the moment, but a question since I understand nothing about videography and photoshopping, etc. Do you know why he "flipped" the photo? And, what does it really mean? When I think of flipping, it seems like it would mean looking at BG from behind, at his back ? Does that make sense, no doubt I'm most likely confused, so would appreciate if you or someone else could help me to understand how this works and set me straight. :) TIA

What looks so right on to me is that hat and the dimple on top. The same.

IMO only someone in their seventh decade would be oblivious to the phone.

I'm not sure; I'm much younger than RL (by decades) and I am oblivious. I have a flip phone and am pretty clueless about smart phones.

There's strength required but also cardio/stamina. Looking at RL in the MSM videos, he does not appear to negotiate walking and talking without getting winded. IMO he could not have walked across the bridge, marched the girls down the hill, etc. He doesn't seem fit enough to me. Plus he just does not look enough like BG IMO.

I was simply using it as an example.

Taking the truck makes me wonder. LE stated they had a search warrant and were looking at everything and everywhere, so maybe taking the truck is standard procedure in such cases.

One other thought. Didn't LE state about 1-2 weeks into the investigation that anyone who saw someone hitchhiking or picked up a hitchhiker that day should notify the tip line? I never heard any reasoning as to why LE would allude to someone who didn't have vehicle that day. Could RL have seen someone he knew out walking and offered them a lift? Could someone he knew have come to his house or called him and asked for a lift somewhere?

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...g-road-near-delphi-police-want-to-talk-to-you

Needed to go get some tropical,fish!

It is important to avoid a witch-hunt in this or any case - In the CSK case, there was one innocent player who's suspicious behaviour named him (incorrectly) as prime suspect. It took years for LE to publicly eliminate this individual as prime suspect, after years of essentially ruining his life from surveillance and dragging his name through the mud.

Anxious as we may be for this to be solved, tunnel vision in potentially the wrong direction can be detrimental. It's easy to play judge & jury and assume RL is the likely suspect / BG. Whoever eventually gets arrested and charged for this crime needs to be the right individual/s, as opposed to somebody innocent and leaving the true suspect out there.

omg, this! :praying: And RL wasn't supposed to be driving, didn't come forward...

jmo

Saving my spot.

On a side note, anyone know if there is any type of connection between the search warrant executed on bicycle road and RL property?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BBM. Can somebody provide a source for that? What do we know and not know about his alibi? TIA

I apologize for not having the link. After RL's arrest for his probation violation, LE came out and said some of the initial alibis given to them have turned out not to be truthful. Now this is speculation on my part but I believe this is the probable cause that has led to the search warrant. Any other sleuthers who can help me out with this?

Woah, woah, woah.
Is RL now considered a suspect/POI?!
This is HUGE!

Sorry, I'm still catching up...only on thread 6.

It is important to avoid a witch-hunt in this or any case - In the CSK case, there was one innocent player who's suspicious behaviour named him (incorrectly) as prime suspect. It took years for LE to publicly eliminate this individual as prime suspect, after years of essentially ruining his life from surveillance and dragging his name through the mud.

Anxious as we may be for this to be solved, tunnel vision in potentially the wrong direction can be detrimental. It's easy to play judge & jury and assume RL is the likely suspect / BG. Whoever eventually gets arrested and charged for this crime needs to be the right individual/s, as opposed to somebody innocent and leaving the true suspect out there.
This^^! Exactly. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I don't want to be the naysayer here, and especially as GGE has been so helpful to me, but if you have to invert a photo to make RL and BG line up then how is that a match? I agree that on the surface this is a wow moment but then I stop and remember that the left arm you see looking longer and straighter on RL is the opposite arm for BG (his photo has been inverted), same with the right arm higher up and bent more at the elbow.

I would like to propose this and bear with me:

I am left handed and therefore carry things in my left pocket jacket (gloves, phone, etc.) which fills a portion of the jacket pocket up.

If I put my hands in my pockets, the left hand necessarily would not be able to fit the full depth of the pocket. So my left arm would be bent at the elbow and higher up.

My right arm which would be extended straighter because it has the full depth of the pocket in which to extend.

Just my analysis. Feel free lob your cannon balls!

The images taken from the girls' video appears to my friend to be a mirror image, and if he is correct about that then his version would be the actual way BG would've appeared when walking. I will check grayhuze's video (I realize he spells it different on youtube but that is the websleuths username he uses here) to see whether there's anything there to support this theory. Of course it is possible LE mirrored the images but I do not see any reason for that nor do I think that was done. But I do find them to appear more "natural " my eye this way now that I've seen it this way. I do wish my friend would present his findings for himself. He's so impartial and has no opinion whatsoever on anything but the two images, as he lives on the other side of the earth and doesn't know about this case whatsoever. He would know more than me and be able to explain better what he's thinking I guess.

ETA - I am one of those who thinks that is the outline of a gun under his pocket on what would now, in this version, be on what we see as the right side of his body. I feel that elbow is jutted out further to allow for the gun that's sort of underneath it, or perhaps it's holster. JMO right now (I reserve the right to change it at any time, and often do!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member