IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Just seeing the two tied in some fashion ,(not saying how) could be horrific enough in my opinion

Could be as simple as the rope the girls were tied with being seen on RL's property, or purchased on his trip?

As I posted yesterday I believe RL's DNA came back a partial match to the DNA found at the crime scene, and so possibly police suspect that RL know more than he is saying possibly protecting a family member.

link? opinion? I can't keep up...

If the image IS the landowner, seems like someone local would have recognized him, even though the quality is so poor. Jmo does not look like him, the only similar thing being possibly the style of mustache.

Woah, woah, woah.
Is RL now considered a suspect/POI?!
This is HUGE!

Sorry, I'm still catching up...only on thread 6.

Not really--we're allowed to sleuth him because he's in jail on probation violation charges--and a new search warrant was executed on his property.

I did down the hill too....theres 2 tracks on my soundcloud...have a listen

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Not really--we're allowed to sleuth him because he's in jail on probation violation charges--and a new search warrant was executed on his property.
Plus an officer said they were either going to 'clear P.O or make him MORE of a SUSPECT'......so I think sleuthing him has been allowed.

Woah, woah, woah.
Is RL now considered a suspect/POI?!
This is HUGE!

Sorry, I'm still catching up...only on thread 6.

Neither but he's been arrested on probation violation, which he was on for repeated DUI's, and LE just did a MASSIVE search of his property (I say massive because there were like 20 LE vehicles there at one point and a K9 etc) while he's being held in jail for the probation violation (some will say parole by accident - it was NOT parole it was probation, very different things).

We can sleuth him for now but not his family or friends, etc and we can't outright accuse him of committing this crime right now because the charges are unrelated and LE has not named him a suspect or POI officially. hth

As far as LE doing this search based on "leads" (think that is what was said yesterday at one point) maybe he came up in a tip as having recently purchasing an item linked to the crime. Or a tip from a local, i.e "the man that owns that land sometimes uses a such and such" not knowing the item was used in the crime.

I've been struggling with this since yesterday when I looked at pics side by side. I did not want to see it. But here goes. IMO, there is a close match here. And it's the way he "carries" himself as much as anything else.

Many family members not only have same build,facial features,voice patterns but can have same mannerisms and gait.

Wow, that's impressive but very rare IMO. My 80-year-old dad won't even walk around the block anymore! It would depend on what medical conditions an individual would have. Didn't RL have medical issues? I remember reading something about COPD.

JMO
I think someone else may have been there that day and may have known the property too. This other person may have convinced him to help throw attention away from anybody associated with owning land around there. This could be why so many interviews.

Your point is a good one that everyone is different. In this news video clip at 2:19 he is going up a steep hill.

The point is that everyone is different. Lots of possibilities in this case.

Its strange to me why LE waited this long to go over that area with a fine tooth comb. Shouldnt this have been done the day after they were found.

No matter who was the perp I would have thought this whole area should have been combed through long before now. All out buildings and nearby homes included. Surely a judge could have given search warrants before now just based on location of girls being found.
That is what is so strange to me right now.

[video=youtube;WC_YUvEkWJM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC_YUvEkWJM[/video]

Why did you respond? That person said their father could *bench*, not *squat* 500 pounds.

So, we are not in agreement. Benching 500 pounds is factually improbable for a man of that age. So improbable that the current record holder for the world weightlifting championships in that age* class benches less than 300 pounds, over 200 less than that posters father allegedly does.

http://www.goheavy.net/records/view...roupguid=f416b819-81f7-424a-99ba-e53c53991d98

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I explained at the end of the post in my edit. I said "oh I misread cindersoot's original post and did not see that she said her father could BENCH 500, I thought she said he could DEADLIFT 500" and then said in that case you're correct, no way in the world could he bench press 500 pounds.

If they are dust print at RL's house, how long the prints are going to be available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was really surprised to hear that the outbuildings had not been previously searched, I would have thought they would have been searched after the girls bodies were found.

The images taken from the girls' video appears to my friend to be a mirror image, and if he is correct about that then his version would be the actual way BG would've appeared when walking. I will check grayhuze's video (I realize he spells it different on youtube but that is the websleuths username he uses here) to see whether there's anything there to support this theory. Of course it is possible LE mirrored the images but I do not see any reason for that nor do I think that was done. But I do find them to appear more "natural " my eye this way now that I've seen it this way. I do wish my friend would present his findings for himself. He's so impartial and has no opinion whatsoever on anything but the two images, as he lives on the other side of the earth and doesn't know about this case whatsoever. He would know more than me and be able to explain better what he's thinking I guess.

ETA - I am one of those who thinks that is the outline of a gun under his pocket on what would now, in this version, be on what we see as the right side of his body. I feel that elbow is jutted out further to allow for the gun that's sort of underneath it, or perhaps it's holster. JMO right now (I reserve the right to change it at any time, and often do!)

I think it can be safely said that the images of BG put to MSM by LE from Libby's phone have not been mirror imaged. The location on the bridge in alignment with the position of the sun in the mid afternoon determine this much. I am far from local to Delphi however the information on the site and timeline of events in regards to the released images is quite conclusive.

I don't recall LE saying that the victims were trespassing. I thought this was a public park. So I'm not understanding why we are talking about RL possibly being upset about trespassing.
If upset about trespassing that would seem out of character for someone who has lived there for 53 years and has no record of yelling, intimidating, or complaining about trespassing to our knowledge. Unless someone can link to something I haven't heard or seen as related to this topic. JMO

Just my conclusion, they were found on his land. The girls had gone to the bridge area before, as had many, many others. RL had called LE on trespassers before

Just my conclusion, they were found on his land. The girls had gone to the bridge area before, as had many, many others. RL had called LE on trespassers before

Oh he had? Do you have a link to that? Thanks!

The images taken from the girls' video appears to my friend to be a mirror image, and if he is correct about that then his version would be the actual way BG would've appeared when walking. I will check grayhuze's video (I realize he spells it different on youtube but that is the websleuths username he uses here) to see whether there's anything there to support this theory. Of course it is possible LE mirrored the images but I do not see any reason for that nor do I think that was done. But I do find them to appear more "natural " my eye this way now that I've seen it this way. I do wish my friend would present his findings for himself. He's so impartial and has no opinion whatsoever on anything but the two images, as he lives on the other side of the earth and doesn't know about this case whatsoever. He would know more than me and be able to explain better what he's thinking I guess.

ETA - I am one of those who thinks that is the outline of a gun under his pocket on what would now, in this version, be on what we see as the right side of his body. I feel that elbow is jutted out further to allow for the gun that's sort of underneath it, or perhaps it's holster. JMO right now (I reserve the right to change it at any time, and often do!)

Thanks for responding GGE, you have been very helpful today. The vegetation on BG's picture, it is very distinct. The other issue is the direction of the sunlight and how it is hitting BG, verifying that he is moving southeast which would make the picture correct and not mirrored. Gray took great pains to line the photo with that distinct tree. There is no other like it on the opposite side.
Here's my first rubbishy attempt to prove that point early on before Gray came and stole my thunder and put my feeble attempts to shame!:shame:
attachment.php

Attachments

• this tree user29375-1487202598-media1.jpg
    this tree user29375-1487202598-media1.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 677
I think that things will move pretty quickly once the search of RL's property is over. The big problem LE has right now is that RL is not talking, my guess is that if they find evidence that BG and the girls were in one of his buildings that his lawyer will start asking for a plea deal or immunity for RL in order to get him to tell what he knows. The number one priority is getting the killer off the streets and LE will do what is necessary to get that done.

JMO
I think someone else may have been there that day and may have known the property too. This other person may have convinced him to help throw attention away from anybody associated with owning land around there. This could be why so many interviews.

Your point is a good one that everyone is different. In this news video clip at 2:19 he is going up a steep hill.

The point is that everyone is different. Lots of possibilities in this case.

Its strange to me why LE waited this long to go over that area with a fine tooth comb. Shouldnt this have been done the day after they were found.

No matter who was the perp I would have thought this whole area should have been combed through long before now. All out buildings and nearby homes included. Surely a judge could have given search warrants before now just based on location of girls being found.
That is what is so strange to me right now.

[video=youtube;WC_YUvEkWJM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC_YUvEkWJM[/video]

I have been trying (unsuccessfully) to keep up with all pages in each thread, however I missed the explanations as to why the girls were not found on the property during searching on the evening of the 13th. Was it simply that this area of the property was not searched until halfway through the following day or am I missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95