IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has LE left RL property? I assume so but don't remember seeing the information. If they have left is the property returned to the owner?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Any theories why RL's attorney requested a postponement of the violation of probation hearing?

I'd hazard a guess and say his attorney needs time to talk things over with the DA.

Could also be kabuki theater.

-
RL is looking BAD.

If not the Perp or abettor, looks like he may have some mental issues.

He's really pushing the narrative that he's the Victim.

And I have to wonder about his attitude to the Law in his corner there.

-
He's got no love for the Empire...

Usually I am baffled as to why companies find it necessary to put labels on appliances warning against things I would never do.

"Caution - Do NOT Pour Water into Toaster for Coffee".

:facepalm:

I like the warning on my hair straightener.

"Do not use while sleeping "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow ... interesting thought!

I am back to thinking this SW is from something RL finally told that he was previously reluctant to say to avoid implicating himself as being in violation, like picking up a hitchhiker.

"More specifically, police want to know if anyone recalls a hitchhiker along the Hoosier Heartland Highway, a person walking along a county road or highway, Riley said."
http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...ek-later-no-arrests-delphi-killings/98147050/

This would be a good reason to take the truck and seal it for forensics, IMO

ETA I just wanted to add the pic of the truck showing red seal as it is being towed away
http://fox59.com/2017/03/17/authorities-serve-search-warrant-in-connection-with-delphi-murder-case/

View attachment 113114

that's a nice anecdote but it's not evidence that RL has a computer

My 93 year old relative posts on facebook every day. Her grandchildren taught her. I had to unfollow her because she flooded my newsfeed with kitten memes.

My 93 year old relative posts on facebook every day. Her grandchildren taught her. I had to unfollow her because she flooded my newsfeed with kitten memes.
O/T: My 80 yo grandmother is on Facebook daily, too. She likes every thing I post as well as anything anyone comments on my page. She posts all of the "chain" email things (share this and you will get a million dollars, if you love God, etc). 15+ years ago my great grandparents were still alive and they used AOL instant messenger to talk to me away at college. I wouldn't at all be surprised if RL has a computer. But, who knows if it has any evidence related to this case. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

And did he say that people cut through his property or is this your opinion? Have not heard this before and would like you to clarify if you can.

I find this whole line of RL being angry at trespassers perplexing. Did I miss some evidence that he gets fed up with trespassers?

Are there "no trespassing" signs posted around his property to warn people to stay out?

If he hasn't posted around his property boundaries then I would surmise that this cannot be a that big an issue for him.

I would also think that in 50 years, if that was an issue, he would have cordoned off his property and posted signs a long time ago.

jmo

I wonder if this thread is going to turn into RL vs NonRL supporters, like Dylan's case and Mark Redwine.

Again, the SW is highly suspicious and seems to be warranted by LE somehow because of sooomething, but innocent until proven guilty and I reserve judgment til LE clears him or not.

I'm not even saying he's the Murderer, I am saying his actions aren't of a clear thinking person.

Thanks

RLs, NonRLs, and FenceStraddlers

In a previous thread somebody talked about the wide fence they're sitting on. That's where I am too.

I think it is really easy to convict some one especially when they have a prior record, JMO. For me, RL looked really looked taken back in his first few interviews and I think he is a little socially awkward when he speaks, MOO. He is older (still does not mean an older person can not commit a crime) and he lied regarding his alibi......I still think RL is not the BG and LE cans serve warrants to anyone and it looks like they served quite a lot in this case to search other homes. IT it was just convenient for LE to do the search when RL was already incarcerated for another matter.... Still on the fence re RL

About spending crazy time here... I've decided if I'm going to sit on this thread, I'm going to do it while I'm on a cardio machine.
🏋️[emoji4]

(I was so distracted by this thread yesterday that I gathered some bottled waters and carried them into the kitchen to make a pot of coffee and was THIS CLOSE to pouring them into the toaster when I realized "shoot, wrong appliance!")

:lol: :rolling:

In response to GGE--toaster oven. I had a good laugh. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ok, this is MOO only but gathered from many puzzle pieces along the way thanks to everyone that posted anything on this case. Yes, so much repetition and rehashing but it all matters - it all swirls around until it starts to click and every contribution is part of the puzzle. I admittedly still have some missing or unclear pieces and I COULD BE 1000% WRONG but...

It is JMO that RL was not home when the girls were killed and he had NO knowledge of the crime at that time. I believe he may have been less than truthful with his alibi later due to his probation and that is what they finally used to land him in the pokey. I don't believe LE thinks RL is the primary suspect but I think they feel sure RL knows who is (as do they). I believe in MOO that RL may have found out as early as sometime after the first search for what was then "missing girls" was completed and called off for the night. I think it turned out that BG is very well-known to RL which compelled RL to then begin assisting BG so that BG would not be discovered. It is possible that he still did not quite find out until a few days later but at some point RL became aware. I do not think RL was directly involved in killing A&L in any way.

I am reminded here of the tagline of Netflix' show Bloodline: "We are not bad people, but we did a bad thing". I think this is applies very much to RL and his involvement IMO. As an aside, I am still feeling sad for his happy, little dog.

MOO I think it is possible the girls' bodies were moved from or through RL's property (or from the grain bin through RL's property) down to where they were ultimately found but that the intention was possibly to get them in the water to destroy evidence at the very least and to possibly make it seem they had fallen from the bridge or had some other accident. (Remember, we do not know COD and LE seemed uncertain of the scene upon the discovery - I don't have time now to find links so MOO this but I think this is pretty well stipulated info at this point.) Also, how many of us have wondered why would a killer leave the bodies on his own property? I don't think that was the plan at all but there was some reason they didn't make it off the property and into the water. I am NOT saying RL is the killer here, just a general "no one in their right mind would want this on their own property" kind of thing.

It is JMO that Libby's phone likely did ping or otherwise appear to be located on Bicycle Bridge Road (in Delphi) but may have been in a vehicle parked on BBR which caused the SW to be for the wrong house. I think it may have been balled up in other crime scene evidence in the vehicle or something but I do not think it was in Libby's possession at this time. I really am not settled on whether LE has the actual phone or not but I feel certain that data from attempting to locate it is what lead to BBR either way. I am skeptical of it being cell phone tower pinging and think it is more likely it was phone device tracking done by a member of Libby's family and/or LE. It must have been something reliable enough to get the SW at any rate IMO. I believe BBR is a key component in this case if you are so inclined to research it further.

MOO but I suspect LE's mention of "blind alleys needing to be closed" (not a direct quote) would include things like RSOs and drifter types at this point. I think they threw everything at this case in the early days to cover all the bases (billboards, national coverage, etc) and rightfully, thankfully so. I think the picture began to reveal itself to LE once they were able to get their bearings on the case and get people interviewed and alibis checked and so on.

Lastly, it is MOO that this case is on it's way to resolution and I hope the arrest goes smoothly and there are no standoffs or anything. I think BG must know they are about to nab their guy. MOO

The above is my opinion only.

I agree with you that somehow Libby's phone pinged from this location. I am not local, (far from), so I'm looking at what is available regarding this area via internet. Are you speaking of a business that is run from brr?

I find this whole line of RL being angry at trespassers perplexing. Did I miss some evidence that he gets fed up with trespassers?

Are there "no trespassing" signs posted around his property to warn people to stay out?

If he hasn't posted around his property boundaries then I would surmise that this cannot be a that big an issue for him.

Does anyone have evidence that he has a history of getting angry about trespassers?

I would also think that in 50 years, if that was an issue, he would have cordoned off his property and posted signs a long time ago.

jmo

There is one you can see. I am pretty sure I've seen others.IMG_8471.jpg

Ninij9, I just had a thought. Maybe it looks like so many because they were all on the same day when the media presence was huge? He may have just given one after another until everyone got their interview? Might be interesting to see if he is wearing the same clothes in all those interviews. If he is then it just might mean he accommodated all who asked on the day.

As I mentioned before the exception would be the one where he was dressed nicely and that, to me, clearly would be because Inside Edition called for an interview and arranged a time to come out so he was cleaned up and ready for them.

Possibility?

i have seen him in many different outfits for the various interviews.

I think it is really easy to convict some one especially when they have a prior record, JMO. For me, RL looked really looked taken back in his first few interviews and I think he is a little socially awkward when he speaks, MOO. He is older (still does not mean an older person can commit a crime) and he by lying his alibi......I still think RL is not the BG and LE cans serve warrants to anyone and it looks like they served quite a lot in this case to search other homes. IT it was just convenient for LE to do the search when RL was already incarcerated for another matter.... Still on the fence re RL

RL mentions the poor quality of that picture.

If it was his kid, would he be speaking of the poor quality - or thanking God that picture exists.

Without those pics, it could be 9 year old boys or Mean girls.

He has said some highly questionable things.

The change in people when they take this stuff is terrifying.
It's like the devils own candy.

I'm part of a group at church which does jail outreach.

The drug epidemic across the country is bad, but until moving here a year ago I didn't have a clue as to how bad it is here. Four drugs are common here, meth, spice, heroin, and painkillers. Oxycodone appears to be real bad in the Midwest. People are suffering brain damage from meth and spice, I've come across inmates who take up to two weeks to get to some sense of normalcy after detoxing from meth and spice (synthetics). These folks get caught up in the system, and most can't get away from it. The jails are overflowing, here.

There could be a drug angle with the perp. It appears he might be smoking or vaping, vapes are used by addicts.

Now as far as hitchikers are concerned, MOO is RL probably did not pick up a hitchiker that day. One thing my friends and I do on a regular basis is borrow each others' vehicles. We just trust each other. I wonder if RL let someone borrow his truck recently, maybe someone on a short list of people of interest, someone who maybe has helped him on his property before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy