IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His probation stated no ownership of motorized vehicles I do believe, sorry I can't go back right now a repost it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. I am sure I could have missed it. If anyone can find his probation info I would appreciate it. In the meantime I will try to locate it.

It's his car. That was answered a few pages back.
I will try to find it. I have missed quite a few posts. As much as I am trying to keep up, it is just about impossible.

IMO after reading a few sources and putting two and two together the LE has DNA but it may have come from someone who was leading one of the search parties that found the deceased or was nearby. This would put LE in a bit of a tough spot in regards to DNA evidence.
Just IMO

Did this ever get answered? Or is this a topic that is off limits? Playing catch up after a few days off :(

TIA
MOO

Serial killer but was never convicted of murder he was convicted of kidnapping though. I think he has made plea bargains and talked about a lot of hidden bodies though.

Off topic

Hi ambi welcome to Websleuths and thank you for joining us. Wow Melbourne, Australia it's amazing where all of us come from we are so far away but connected via the Internet. I would love to visit your country and see Bondi beach, Melbourne, Sydney and the street the soap opera Neighbours is filmed on. It's on my bucket list.

Thanks Greg! I've been on here for about a month now and have really enjoyed it. [emoji16]

You should definitely come visit! It's really hot in Melbourne right now, almost 35 degrees (Celsius) everyday. I'm seriously melting.

I used to watch Neighbours when I was younger. My friend's dad was the sound guy for the show! It's filmed not too far from where I live actually.

I've mentioned seeing a watch in one of the photos of BG on the right wrist which would indicate that this person is left handed. In interviews with RL, he seems to favor his left hand.

Serial killer but was never convicted of murder he was convicted of kidnapping though. I think he has made plea bargains and talked about a lot of hidden bodies though.

Thank you

Per Alexis McAdams twitter: Two women found seriously injured inside of this Zionsville barn. Now- police searching for suspect(s) who hurt them and took off

Did this ever get answered? Or is this a topic that is off limits? Playing catch up after a few days off :(

TIA
MOO

[video=youtube;mQjYonis8FE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQjYonis8FE[/video]

Welcome Deepeaches!
My stuck in the 80s eyes keep reading your handle as Depeche (as in Mode)...
Anyhoo...Us elderly folks that are 50ish sometimes lose track...Now where was I?..Oh yep, WELCOME TO THE NUTHOUSE[emoji6]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Is it middle-aged of me that I originally misread it as "deepaches", as in "deep aches"?

Real question: aside from his alcoholism which is a very real disease I concede), what other health problems have we verified for RL? My late FIL was an avid jogger, racquet ball and tennis player well into age 75. He was also the sweetest old man that every person on the neighborhood loved. He died as a result of suicide a week after his son, my husband found out he sexually molested 2 of his grandbabies when they were little boys.

Age is just a number. I have no opinion yet whether he is our guy. I'm up on my fence. But please don't let his age be a deciding factor ok? JMO, trying to spread awareness.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Not confirmed, but it's clear from at least two interviews where he takes MSM folks down to the crime scene that his breathing is a bit labored.

I posted something akin to the following, last night. If it were my property, I would've declined interviews and told MSM reporters to get off of my property. RL made the mistake (in my mind it's a mistake) of talking to multiple media orgs, both on video and over the phone, and allowed at least two news crews to record video at the scene of the crime. Not smart of him to do so, especially because he's on probation for a misdemeanor.

I just think it's added to the voyeuristic aspect of the awful crime involved, which sells ad revenue but doesn't help us here, or LE for that matter.

Just my $.02.

In the Carroll Circuit Court, Carroll County, Indiana
Case No. 08C01-1307-PO-000025
Order has expired.
[h=3]A Protective Order has been filed against:[/h][h=2]Ron Logan[/h] Respondent
City: Delphi, IN
Born: 1939

• Order issued on:
    8/2/2013
  • Respondent has not yet been served
  • Order expired on:
    8/2/2014

https://mycourts.in.gov/PORP/Search/Detail?ID=792930

Contains the date.

ETA. It has expired, correct?

Statistics regarding child predators ...

http://www.yellodyno.com/html/child_molester_stats.html
"nearly 1/3 of child victimizers had never been arrested prior to the current offense..." Put the other way around, 2/3 have.

"The behavior is highly repetitive, to the point of compulsion, rather than resulting from a lack of judgment."
-Dr. Ann Burges, Dr. Nicholas Groth, et al. in a study of imprisoned offenders.

I'm still catching up and haven't read the full article but from my professional experience and expertise, a large percentage (won't give number as don't have time to find a source), are never arrested because the victims fail to report OR they report to someone (a caregiver, teacher, pastor) who doesn't take it further than addressing it on their own. These are the child predators that are most troublesome. I've hired one, unknowingly, with a squeaky clean background check for a job directly working with children. Still haunts me. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Does anyone remember the bank robbery or credit union case they solved when they recovered a pair of jeans from one of the suspects (I think he was a police officer or former officer) that had a particular light like acid wash pattern on them? They matched that light spot with a pair belonging to him. I'm sure FBI & maybe state police have the most advanced image enhancement software in the world so maybe there is something very unique about the clothes we can't see due to the pixilation.

I've wondered if he had any problems with alcohol when he was younger. Nobody answered me about when he got married, so I'm still not sure how close he was to his stepson before he died. I find it rather interesting that his stepson died in 2008, his wife filed for divorce in 2009 and he got his first DUI in 2011 (at least the first one I've seen.) If he was married for a long time, he could just go overboard with his drinking when loneliness and/or boredom get to him too much. It's possible that his wife always did the driving before the divorce too, but I find it unlikely that she always did. MOO
I show he married her 6-10-1989

Contains the date.

ETA. It has expired, correct?

They are usually only good for a year (sometimes less) unless you go back to court and request it to be permanent. Since I don't have a link...JMO... been there...

Someone asked about distances in the last thread, so here we go:

Thank you NIN for doing this map and showing the approximate number of feet from one area to the next. It has really helped me to understand the distance between the points. Is the most common entry to go by the cemetery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay