IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clear as DAY, EntreNous, but not everyone here agrees. If there's one thing I bank on in this case, THAT IS A GUN. But don't want to go round in circles again about it could be salami or cheezits. Sorry not being disrespectful to the people who don't see it.

Agreed, that imho is a gun. BG is also carrying a bag of something not good under his jacket. It's making the jacket bulge between the snaps and makes him look heavier than he really is.

The white loop up by his neck looks very much like a plastic grocery sack. The way the sun is shining fully on it rather than it being in partial shadow says to me it is sticking up and out of the jacket, not flat like a tshirt.

BG had a plan and his kit with him and nothing was going to get in his way. I truly believe he had practiced this scenario many times before the 13th. There were many opportunities for Libby and Abby to fight and run, but for whatever reason, he overpowered them to the very end. Scum.

All MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This seems significant. Two women, possibly more than one suspect. Pray they live and pray they get the get the person and/or people that did this. How far is Zionsville from Delphi? I hope that they set up road blocks, seems this could be a real break in the case..JMO

64 miles

Anything is possible at this point. It's not unheard of that the perp volunteers to search. Often leading the police right to the victim(s). Wish I knew which of the neighbors found Abby & Libby and whether they were with at least one police officer at the time. Not implying the neighbor did anything but help, just curious, particularly about their reaction if they were with an officer.

I did have to read this three times.

Suspects sometimes volunteer. Agree

Want to know which neighbor it was. I consider them a victim.

Want to know if a LE was present.

Not being accusatory.

Want to know their reaction.

This seems significant. Two women, possibly more than one suspect. Pray they live and pray they get the get the person and/or people that did this. How far is Zionsville from Delphi? I hope that they set up road blocks, seems this could be a real break in the case..JMO
I googled and it said an hour and six minutes. I too hope the women will pull through this. Absolutely horrendous.

<modsnip> here is something to sink your teeth into. Courtesy of our own Websleuth, "MsOpinionated." [Thanks, again, Ms.O.!]

"Case Management for Missing Children Homicide Investigations" [Rob McKenna, AG (Washington State), and U.S. DOJ - Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (May 2006)](More Recent Version)
http://www.missingkids.com/en_US/archive/documents/homicide_missing.pdf

Here is the older version of above (dated: May 1997)
https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/pr/201316.pdf
This was a really interesting report. The rate of LE contact with perpetrator in the early stages of investigation is quite surprising.
Thanks for the link!
I agree the pic of the BG is no help. Just look at all the things posted here about that pic. We're seeing cars in the bushes and mustaches and eye color and peeps in the trees and arguing about pockets/pouches, guns, ropes, smoking, height, googles, garbage bags, weight, age, et al. That picture is no help and it's been spread across the great US on billboards. JMO

PS Logan NEVER said that. Only his friend did. Watch the video. The text is incorrect.

What, did you say hatred of Females?

RL pointed out to the Media that it happened on Valentine's Day.

Exactly. I'm sure some of the warrents needed to be precise as to what they were looking for, but probations officers can stop by morning, noon and night and have a look around if they like.
Sadley, my elderly mother had a dui just north of delphi. Probation stopped in whenever they felt like it and called randomly during the evening. If you didnt answer the phone...you could violate your probation. (Terms of house arrest)
Also....all of my dads guns had to be removed from the house.
RL copt a felonie DUI, so he is not allowed any firearms whatsover in his house or property.

Ok wow, not sure why I didn't pick this up sooner. He did not help with the search Monday night or Tuesday morning or go looking on his own. He also was out of town both Monday and then Tuesday, knowing two girls were missing and could be in the area of his property.

Seems a little odd to me imho. I'd think he would at least walk his own land and look inside his sheds/barns/etc.

I still don't think he is BG but there are several red flags that I can see why LE wanted to do some more investigating.

Question- is there a fence around RL's property by the creek? Or can pretty much anyone walk on and around his land?

I think in the USA 'middle aged' is just the polite way to say 'old'.

MOO

Sent from my X10 using Tapatalk

Was just reading about the case in Zionsville. It is approx 1 hour away from Delphi and from the info provided in this article I am thinking it is unrelated to the girls' case.

What if BG was part of the search party that evening. Online posts indicate that at least some family members were still out searching until around 2-4 AM.

If we take the theory the were placed there later that night, then he would know when everyone went home. And it's very possible they missed them that night. Searching in the dark is totally different than daylight. It can seem more disorienting at night.

/moo

Honestly, I cannot even imagine searching at night unless there was a clear fill moon. But that's just me.

Was just reading about the case in Zionsville. It is approx 1 hour away from Delphi and from the info provided in this article I am thinking it is unrelated to the girls' case.

After reading the article I agree, especially given the previous domestic calls to the property. Still terrible, but I would guess LE has a pretty good idea who is responsible for this.

Honestly, I cannot even imagine searching at night unless there was a clear fill moon. But that's just me.

http://www.moongiant.com/phase/2/13/2017

moon_day_WanG_90.jpg

[h=1]MONDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2017[/h][FONT=&quot]On this day the Moon was in a Waning Gibbous Phase. This is the first phase after the Full Moon occurs. It lasts roughly 7 days with the Moon&#8217;s illumination growing smaller each day until the Moon becomes a Last Quarter Moon with a illumination of 50%. The average Moon rise for this phase is between 9am and Midnight depending on the age of the phase. The moon rises later and later each night setting after sunrise in the morning. During this phase the Moon can also be seen in the early morning daylight hours on the western horizon.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[h=2]PHASE DETAILS FOR - MONDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2017[/h][FONT=&quot]Phase: Waning Gibbous
Illumination: 93%
Moon Age: 17.27 days
Moon Angle: 0.51
Moon Distance: 392,290.56 km
Sun Angle: 0.54
Sun Distance: 147,732,913.00 km
[/FONT]

I am starting to think that should i ever own enough property for someone to kill and leave the body that i should shovel, shutup, don't volunteer in the search and by all means don't get arrested for anything that would lend suspicion to a murder. Jmo

I am starting to think that should i ever own enough property for someone to kill and leave the body that i should shovel, shutup, don't volunteer in the search and by all means don't get arrested for anything that would lend suspicion to a murder. Jmo

Then you would be arrested for abuse of a corpse...

Smile....

I think the killer somehow hid them.

We've gotten many looks of the area through the interview videos; the taped off area is level with fewer trees. I cannot understand how anyone could not see them; especially if they were coming down the areas that RL came down for the interviews.

There are probably reasons why the dogs didn't find the bodies but still...

I first thought it was deep peaches then I realized there was only one "p" so I read it again and thought "what is deep eaches?" I had to pause and then realized oh! dee peaches. Yay! Gold star for me!!

:wagon:
Welcome Deep eaches (I will always think that you know) unless you're offended of course and then I will blot it out and correct my thinking!
Rotfl[emoji23]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I feel like we may not know anything else about the RL situation until Friday. It seems everything with RL happens on a Friday.

I think the killer somehow hid them.

We've gotten many looks of the area through the interview videos; the taped off area is level with fewer trees. I cannot understand how anyone could not see them; especially if they were coming down the areas that RL came down for the interviews.

There are probably reasons why the dogs didn't find the bodies but still...

I think a k9 unit trained for this was brought in from Illinois. I have no link since it's sleuthed elsewhere. It seems the area does not have k9's to help locate humans. (They have dogs for sniffing drugs.) So maybe the dogs arrived after they were already found? /moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman