IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The VINE Service <vine@globalnotifications.com>
1:35 PM (13 minutes ago)

to me 3/20/2017 This e-mail is to inform you that RONALD LOGAN has been released from custody as of 3/20/2017.

I just received this from Clinton County Jail VINE notification service.

Me too.

So Larry Hall was an Indiana serial killer who is locked up. What is interesting is that he wasn't the type one would think could be a SK and so it's been suggested someone worked with him. There is a quote from an interview of one person who wrote a book about him that possibility.

"You mention in the book the possibility Hall may have had help with his crimes. How real a possibility do you think this is? Will we ever learn the truth?"

"I think it is possible, even likely. In my telephone conversation with Larry on March 4, I asked Larry if he had heard from Gary. He said he had received a multiple-page hate letter from Gary. He said Gary had been talking to police and that Gary had told police that he (Gary) knows where several bodies are buried. I asked Larry if Gary DOES know where several bodies are buried. Larry said, &#8220;Only if he put them there.&#8221; Larry then said HE WAS TIRED OF PROTECTING HIS BROTHER."

MOO: His brother is his twin and they are age about 54. Their hometown is Wabash, IN and is 51 miles from Delphi, IN. (I'm not sure where the brother Gary lives currently). However all that being said I am not convinced this is a related thing.

http://www.truecrimediary.com/index.cfm?page=cases&id=174

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by JJ007
Just a couple generic things I've picked up. And for starters I don't think it's RL. I think it's someone who worked alongside Larry DeWayne Hall over the years.

Serial killer Larry DeWayne Hall's twinbrother Gary Wayne Hall live only 52 miles east of Delphi.

His current address is listed in Wabash, Indiana:

He evne has a facebook profile, but last visible post
on his facebook is dated 16. april 2012.
So I'm not sure if he is in jail or a free man?

BUT, Larry is only 65 inches high, so I guess that probably rule Gary out due to them being identical twins.

RL released and no recent comments from LE. I worry about the safety of RL!!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

to me 3/20/2017 This e-mail is to inform you that RONALD LOGAN has been released from custody as of 3/20/2017.

I hope he has some legal protection if he is going back to his home. His life is such a mess right now, no matter which way this turns out.

I would be in trouble then as I have a hard time remembering what I did one or two days ago, and I'm in my thirty's! lol.....Raising kids can wear your brain out fast. Not to mention being 77 years of age with a possible drinking problem.

With that being said it's good the police are looking into him to link or clear RL.

Welp.

Wow.

Just WOW.

Released, huh?

He'd be wise to go somewhere else rather than his home for his own safety. People are crazy with their vigilante justice even if they have no idea if the person is guilty of a crime or not.

I hope his lawyer advised him to not talk to media or anyone else. Jmo

He'd be wise to go somewhere else rather than his home for his own safety. People are crazy with their vigilante justice even if they have no idea if the person is guilty of a crime or not.

I agree! And I myself don't believe he would have been released if they found anything at all in the SW.

I don't see how he was released, he was being held on violation..he did not have his hearing...I just don't know anymore...there is a whole bunch of this that just does not make any sense! Well to me anyway...MOO

Welp.

Wow.

Just WOW.

Released, huh?

Evidence from the SW may take time to process. Until he is cleared I imagine LE will keep a close eye on him. IMO he knows BG but is not BG. Could he be used as a lure? Maybe I just have watched too much TV.

Yes, RL has put himself in a pickle. I do not think that he is BG but I think he somehow aided BG either willingly or not. LE is deafeningly silent today.

I agree that there is a real possibility that RL is an accessory after the fact or has concealed information from the police.

There is also a third possibility:

RL was flattered by the initial attention, then sought more. This could include lying to the police with no real purpose other than to receive more attention by inserting himself more into the story. In doing so, he got more than he bargained for and focused the investigation on himself.

I believe something vaguelly similar to this possibility occurred while police were investigating a murder initially thought to be connected to the Long Island Serial killer. A medical doctor apparently gave deceptive answers to the police regarding his activities, then placed strange calls to the victim's family. It was later determined that the doctor (a better educated version of RL?) just wanted attention.

Agreed, that imho is a gun. BG is also carrying a bag of something not good under his jacket. It's making the jacket bulge between the snaps and makes him look heavier than he really is.

The white loop up by his neck looks very much like a plastic grocery sack. The way the sun is shining fully on it rather than it being in partial shadow says to me it is sticking up and out of the jacket, not flat like a tshirt.

BG had a plan and his kit with him and nothing was going to get in his way. I truly believe he had practiced this scenario many times before the 13th. There were many opportunities for Libby and Abby to fight and run, but for whatever reason, he overpowered them to the very end. Scum.

All MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I. Could. Just. Kiss. You.[emoji8] .
The grocery bag has been as plain as day to my eyes from minute one. If you disagree with every single thing else I believe regarding this case, that's ok, because, for THIS, I got u.[emoji6]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting this!!

I hope he has a safe place to lay low, for sure.

Like I said earlier, I could not reconcile RL being BG, but the way LE was investigating and not saying anything to reiterate that RL was NOT A SUSPECT gave me serious pause.

LE gave me the ONLY reasons I ever thought RL might be involved. I am a bit miffed right now. MOO

Or possibly they have tracked it on surveillance video from area businesses in the same areas Libby's phone pinged. Perhaps they even have surveillance video of BG in a white pickup.

That's what I've been wondering all along is if there is other video from the highway dept. or the City or whoever owns the bridge. Or in town at gas station, or a neighbor's cam. With cam's everywhere now, he's got to be in some somewhere, and it could take quite a while to sift thru all that. In a similar but much larger park in my area, the police and park service have cams all over the woods and the lake. You can swim only in one area of the lake and if your big toe so much as dips into the water that isn't designated for swimming, you either get a ticket in the mail or a deputy shows up at your door with it. Same as if you go over the 20 mph limit. I've often looked all around the trees, etc. looking for cameras and I've never seen any at all. My hope is that this horrible thing has not only woken up this town, but similar towns and areas with such secluded parks and trails to do better security and education of the patrons. So aggravating that with all the cameras all over the place "for our safety" that so many murders are unsolved all over the place. I hope that bridge gets torn down, historic or not, and I'm a big history person, it's in need of lots of repair and I can't imagine that whoever owns it would want to pay out a lawsuit if someone is injured on it and I can't fathom any insurance company allowing it. We had a two step porch on our old house that the insurance company made us put rails on.

Just wondering he if was released to be entered into a different facility? Or actually released?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth