IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? The bodies were found on RL's property, in a secluded spot. LE had no reason to believe he or anything else on his property were involved in the crimes. They would have had to get a warrant, from a judge in a small community. RL has no convictions for violent crimes.
But they have it now, so perhaps it is relevant and I just wish they'd had it weeks earlier.

I hope they find (or don't find) what they need to rule him in or out. I just hope something needed hadn't been washed/repaired or removed is all I meant.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Didn't read back far enough to notice if this was posted yet --

Sgt. Kim Riley Retweeted
Mar 14
Indiana State Police‏ @IndStatePolice
@dbursten says media reports connecting Ronald Logan to #DelphiMurders is FALSE. Probation Violation; no connection to murder investigation

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sgt. Kim Riley Retweeted
Didn't read back far enough to notice if this was posted yet --

Mar 14
Indiana State Police‏ @IndStatePolice
@dbursten says media reports connecting Ronald Logan to #DelphiMurders is FALSE. Probation Violation; no connection to murder investigation

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SW was issued on Mar 17th, when LE stated they were specifically looking for information to either clear RL or move him higher on the suspect list. So something happened between March 14-March 17th to change their mind...IMO

I am starting to think that should i ever own enough property for someone to kill and leave the body that i should shovel, shutup, don't volunteer in the search and by all means don't get arrested for anything that would lend suspicion to a murder. Jmo

I would just be completely truthful (no lies, no "forgetting", no partial truths etc.) with police regarding my activities during the time in question.

Maybe I'm wrong but I thought I read that there would be some kind of press conference regarding the evidence sometime today?

How long does the FBI usually take to complete a killers profile?

-Dan

Not confirmed, but it's clear from at least two interviews where he takes MSM folks down to the crime scene that his breathing is a bit labored.

I posted something akin to the following, last night. If it were my property, I would've declined interviews and told MSM reporters to get off of my property. RL made the mistake (in my mind it's a mistake) of talking to multiple media orgs, both on video and over the phone, and allowed at least two news crews to record video at the scene of the crime. Not smart of him to do so, especially because he's on probation for a misdemeanor.

I just think it's added to the voyeuristic aspect of the awful crime involved, which sells ad revenue but doesn't help us here, or LE for that matter.

Just my $.02.
I agree. I am planted firmly on the fence here whether he is or is not involved, but the one thing I've repeatedly said is that I have pretty low tolerance for people that use a horrific tragedy, for 15 minutes of FaceTime fame. JMO.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;843850043295764485]https://twitter.com/ISPLafayette/status/843850043295764485[/video]

Sgt. Kim Riley‏ @ISPLafayette

Will be leaving Delphi in about one half hour. Nothing new to report today.11:41 AM · Mar 20, 2017

Do you supose Sgt. Riley was in DElphi for RL's evidentiary hearing today? His case summary still shows it as 9:30 this morning so it appears it wasn't postponed, unless the info doesn't get updated right away.

I was hoping we'd hear from the sheriff regarding the search. Sigh, I guess that was wishful thinking. Msm has dropped out of further reports too. It's hard to figure out what to make of it. Maybe we will hear more after LE finishes processing the truck and whatever they removed from the house and outbuildings.

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...ERTRNakV5TnpFd01qTXdPakUxTWprd05EVXhOVGc9In19

Anything is possible at this point. It's not unheard of that the perp volunteers to search. Often leading the police right to the victim(s). Wish I knew which of the neighbors found Abby & Libby and whether they were with at least one police officer at the time. Not implying the neighbor did anything but help, just curious, particularly about their reaction if they were with an officer.

What was the search like on 2/14? When was the sun up? Why did it take until the afternoon to find the girls?

Or..... maybe just be completely truthful with police regarding your activities during the time in question?

This might enable police to clear you quickly.

When an individual has both murder victims on their property and then either lies to the police about their activities or "forgets" to relate pertinent information, this person is going to be creating avoidable problems for themselves. I suspect that RL is such an individual.

Yes, RL has put himself in a pickle. I do not think that he is BG but I think he somehow aided BG either willingly or not. LE is deafeningly silent today.

I think a k9 unit trained for this was brought in from Illinois. I have no link since it's sleuthed elsewhere. It seems the area does not have k9's to help locate humans. (They have dogs for sniffing drugs.) So maybe the dogs arrived after they were already found? /moo

According to one of the reports, 2 of the volunteers and their group were not allowed in the area where the girls went missing because the dogs were in use. That was shortly after 11:00am.

Maybe the dogs the dogs followed their scent to the south e end of the bridge, down the hill and lost their scent at the creek. Maybe that's were the foot prints were seen, too.
Maybe not...

http://www.pharostribune.com/news/local_news/article_031b521c-f2e3-11e6-a249-a77587cb24f9.html

Maybe I'm wrong but I thought I read that there would be some kind of press conference regarding the evidence sometime today?

How long does the FBI usually take to complete a killers profile?
-Dan

No, i don't believe so. It would be all over the media if there was.

Any evidence taken will need to be processed...could take a week, or weeks.

The VINE Service <vine@globalnotifications.com>
1:35 PM (13 minutes ago)

to me 3/20/2017 This e-mail is to inform you that RONALD LOGAN has been released from custody as of 3/20/2017.

I just received this from Clinton County Jail VINE notification service.

Sorry for incorrectly stating what Libby was wearing...
We also don't know if Libby had a backpack or tote or purse with her. However, I do think one of the girls had a backpack, hence LE's comment about notifying them if anyone found one.

Letters from Prison

https://lettersfromprisonsite.wordpress.com

This site is in remembrance of a dear friend that was incarcerated at the age of 16. Serving three consecutive life sentences with no chance of parole led him to suicide at the age of 25. These are excerpts from his letters during the last four years of his life, the end of 2012 to the beginning of 2017.

OT - Would you be willing to divulge the name of the person who wrote the letters from prison?

The VINE Service <vine@globalnotifications.com>
1:35 PM (13 minutes ago)

to me 3/20/2017 This e-mail is to inform you that RONALD LOGAN has been released from custody as of 3/20/2017.

I just received this from Clinton County Jail VINE notification service.

WOWED released.

I would just be completely truthful (no lies, no "forgetting", no partial truths etc.) with police regarding my activities during the time in question.

I may have missed it, (was not here for 2 threads) what was it he lied about in reference to this case? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member