IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if BG was part of the search party that evening. Online posts indicate that at least some family members were still out searching until around 2-4 AM.

If we take the theory the were placed there later that night, then he would know when everyone went home. And it's very possible they missed them that night. Searching in the dark is totally different than daylight. It can seem more disorienting at night.

/moo

Yeah, I saw that. But I am still wondering what the reason for it.

It took me several attempts get my 1 year and then permanent order. His behavior kept escalating, but it was always just towards me.

-
Look where RL takes the Media and Public.

First, the pic of BG is no help, then:

"No one carried them here. Too physical. They may have been hiking, checking out the country and someone may have been with them they knew," Logan said.

http://www.wthr.com/article/police-set-up-new-number-for-delphi-murder-tips

Look away from Strangers.

And RL's friend was eager to make the same point to reporters, they couldn't have been carried.

More odd commentary.

-

Thank you so much for addressing this. I found the whole statement very curious when talking about carrying the girls being an impossible feat.That really piqued my interest & I did not know where to access this particular information. That was just one in a number of other musings by RL that I found odd. So it wasn't one thing it was a preponderance of statements. This is simply imho.

What if BG was part of the search party that evening. Online posts indicate that at least some family members were still out searching until around 2-4 AM.

If we take the theory the were placed there later that night, then he would know when everyone went home. And it's very possible they missed them that night. Searching in the dark is totally different than daylight. It can seem more disorienting at night.

/moo

Anything is possible at this point. It's not unheard of that the perp volunteers to search. Often leading the police right to the victim(s). Wish I knew which of the neighbors found Abby & Libby and whether they were with at least one police officer at the time. Not implying the neighbor did anything but help, just curious, particularly about their reaction if they were with an officer.

Thank you NIN for doing this map and showing the approximate number of feet from one area to the next. It has really helped me to understand the distance between the points. Is the most common entry to go by the cemetery?

I have been thinking that was the way out after the murder to not be seen by anyone on the trail. Jmo

FYI, for those hoping LE would speak or release more info today (like me), it doesn't look like that is going to happen.
[video=twitter;843850043295764485]https://twitter.com/ISPLafayette/status/843850043295764485[/video]
attachment.php

I wonder if he's going over to Clinton County.

In the Carroll Circuit Court, Carroll County, Indiana
Case No. 08C01-1307-PO-000025
Order has expired.
A Protective Order has been filed against:

Ron Logan

Respondent
City: Delphi, IN
Born: 1939

• Order issued on:
    8/2/2013
  • Respondent has not yet been served
  • Order expired on:
    8/2/2014

https://mycourts.in.gov/PORP/Search/Detail?ID=792930

So RL was never served this order?

Link doesn't give further info other than being updated to indicate that the order has, in fact, expired.

So, unless no one updated the page during that year, it appears that he was never served this order.

Okay GGE you're up! Can you enlighten? Thx.

And I'm so curious as to why. If this vehicle was used for ANYTHING to do with this crime, it's a shame it wasn't under LEs control weeks earlier. My God, they analyzed a blade of grass on Enrique Aroches undercarriage in the Christina Morris case

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

The search warrant probably listed the truck on the warrant. So it was removed to search it in better environs. Probable cause to search must have recently came up based on new information they developed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you NIN for doing this map and showing the approximate number of feet from one area to the next. It has really helped me to understand the distance between the points. Is the most common entry to go by the cemetery?

You are welcome. The Morning Heights cemetery is accessed via W 300 N, the road you see in the map. Please notice, that I had to correct the compass.

This is the correct map and compass orientation:

attachment.php

All IMO

-Nin

Attachments

• indiana distances 2.jpg
    indiana distances 2.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 605
Anything is possible at this point. It's not unheard of that the perp volunteers to search. Often leading the police right to the victim(s). Wish I knew which of the neighbors found Abby & Libby and whether they were with at least one police officer at the time. Not implying the neighbor did anything but help, just curious, particularly about their reaction if they were with an officer.

Weird because I was just going to post my thoughts on perps sometimes being the ones that find the bodies.

Why? The bodies were found on RL's property, in a secluded spot. LE had no reason to believe he or anything else on his property were involved in the crimes. They would have had to get a warrant, from a judge in a small community. RL has no convictions for violent crimes.

IIRC, they had been there previously. Along with several other locations where SW's were issued.

You are welcome. The Morning Heights cemetery is accessed via W 300 N, the road you see in the map. Please notice, that I had to correct the compass.

This is the correct map and compass orientation:

attachment.php

All IMO

-Nin

Do you know where the parking area is that's been referred to? TIA

/moo

I have often wondered if the bodies were covered in some way not laying out in the open. They might have been covered with brush.

I too seen this on twitter and maybe over analyzing this statement, but doesn't he mean HE ( LE) is leaving Delphi, or the command post , or all LE?

He often just goes out in the field and posts as such has been my impression.

ETA I suspect he is going back to his Lafayette office after vising Delphi.

Per Alexis McAdams twitter: Two women found seriously injured inside of this Zionsville barn. Now- police searching for suspect(s) who hurt them and took off

This seems significant. Two women, possibly more than one suspect. Pray they live and pray they get the get the person and/or people that did this. How far is Zionsville from Delphi? I hope that they set up road blocks, seems this could be a real break in the case..JMO

I have often wondered if the bodies were covered in some way not laying out in the open. They might have been covered with brush.

Not criticizing the police who believed the girls were just lost, but I wonder how much all those civilians helping search trampled over evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3