IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO, if RL is responsible (IMO he isn't the perp) I don't think alcohol is what caused him to murder those girls. IMO, if he is responsible, he's done this before. You don't just have too many drinks at 77 years old and murder two girls out of an alcohol induced rage.

Also alcoholism is a sad and serious problem IMO. I've known many alcoholics, some in my family. Have some compassion when talking about other people's struggles (obviously I don't agree with drunk driving.)

But IMO someone having a drinking problem doesn't really make them more likely to be a murderer. (Yes I know a lot of alcoholics can be very violent, I've seen this first hand.)

In regards to the cell phones ... do we know what Liberty was wearing that day? This might shed light on where she could have possibly hid the phone on her person.

ETA: You know you're obsessed with a case when you are on Websleuths at the office on a Monday ... :sheesh:

Leggings, tie-dyed t-shirt, and sneakers.

Closed for review

The thread is reopened for posting.

Before posting please read Tricia's post HERE

Do not tell one another how or what to post. If you feel something posted is outside the parameters listed in Tricia's post about about RL the appropriate avenue is to alert on the post in question.

Marking my spot. Hoping for an update and some answers sooooooon pls

Has anyone seen any MSM updates anywhere regarding whether this evidenciary hearing definitively was or was not held this morning at 9:30am, it being 10:10am now?

Has anyone seen any MSM updates anywhere regarding whether this evidenciary hearing definitively was or was not held this morning at 9:30am, it being 10:10am now?

I just refreshed and it's still listed. My guess would be 24 hours from the scheduled time?

I just refreshed and it's still listed. My guess would be 24 hours from the scheduled time?

I know the courts website doesn't update until overnight usually, sometime after I think 7pm or so eastern, so I was hoping in the meantime a journalist might have posted something on twitter one way or another or something but I don't follow any in this case over there. So was just asking if anyone else here follows any MSM reporters who might have posted something this morning about it since I don't want to wait hours, or overnight for info. :) thanks for trying!

(edited for clarity)

Anyone familiar with Delphi or county ordinance regarding trash? I know in some places people are permitted to burn refuse, but what about things that wouldn't burn or the residue? Is there a company who picks it up, do the residents have to deliver it to a landfill or is it collected some other way?

A week or so ago, I created a simple 3D model of the bridge area and surrounding property. The terrain information
was taken from the United States Geological Survery website called EarthExplorer under the datatype LIDAR. Without going into the boring detail, I extracted the ground points (does NOT include tree canopy) only and created the ground surface for visualization and rendering in the open source program Blender (www.blender.org).

I would like to share the 3D model in case anyone can find use for it, since I no longer have use for it.

I have posted it for public download from my Google Drive:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_1FoLT9JNVtdXdfMGFaSHZMMEk

ALSO, the publically available LIDAR point cloud dataset (including the tree tops AND ground surfaces) I have cropped from the 4 USGS tiles and put here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_1FoLT9JNVtblFhNS12cEE4UUU

The camera is setup in the Blender file to render a full iPhone image still similar to what LE has released.

Feedback is welcome, or more details if you are interested.

Here is a screenshot showing the bridge and surrounding terrain
attachment.php

Attachments

• SLOPE.PNG
    SLOPE.PNG
    414.4 KB · Views: 579
I know the courts website updates overnight, sometime after I think 7pm or so eastern, so I was hoping a journalist might have posted something on twitter one way or another or something but I don't follow any in this case over there.

It can be a few hours before the court website is updated. From what I have seen if a case has any type of hearing in the morning , then by afternoon it will be updated on the site. The hearing might have been private due to the media hype or MSM was not allowed to tweet or update during the hearing

I know the courts website updates overnight, sometime after I think 7pm or so eastern, so I was hoping a journalist might have posted something on twitter one way or another or something but I don't follow any in this case over there.

I'm following one of them who has covered it but so far this morning their tweets have been nothing relating to the case.

I am new here and this is my first post. Webslueths is very well organized and has so many caring people for the victims and their family's. I do have a question in regards to RL truck as it was being towed. Why was the strip of red tape on the passenger door?

So that if the seal (tape) was broken one could argue that evidence could have been tampered with

So that if the seal (tape) was broken one could argue that evidence could have been tampered with

Yes. A person would think they would want to use duct tape because I always wondered how sufficient a small piece of tape that they use will keep it sealed.

"a source close to the investigation" does not necessarily mean a law enforcement officer IMO. There are probably people like the DA or maybe FBI profilers who are also close to the investigation right about now IMO.

to me LE means the whole family. (FBI, State Police, local officers)

This to me is on the same page as saying that because RL has had arrest for driving under the influence that he is an alcoholic. Jmo

This is from an earlier thread post regarding the "stuff of nightmares" statement.

"No, LE did not say "stuff of nightmares" but I surmise it came from a news cast probably paraphrasing the statement above.

http://wlfi.com/2017/02/22/delphi-te...ads-to-arrest/

The part of the video where the officer speaks these words starts at around 1:25. HTH"

This to me is on the same page as saying that because RL has had arrest for driving under the influence that he is an alcoholic. Jmo

Can someone refresh my memory what the ISP officer said that caused him to tear up at the news conference? Still working on getting awake. Thanks

Ah okay. Thank you
Always think of 40 or so when I hear middle aged (or midlife crisis for that matter )
LE should have just said RL is also middle aged and a white male. But that may not need to be pointed out to people who understand the middle age meaning

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

You're closer to correct, IMO, 40-mid 50's is what I've always considered middle aged. 78 is considered elderly. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en