IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they moved him because they were bringing in an associate(s) to question and LE wanted to erase ANY opportunity for communication between them.:thinking:

It could also be as simple as that he needed limited medical care not available at the original jail but once the necessity passed, he was transferred back to the original jurisdiction.

IMO i do not think the girls were moved. BG would be in a hurry to get out and if he moved them, why not leave them there?

Instead of being taken in for a simple probation violation, it could be that RL did something a bit more serious even if he is not involved in the murders. As Martha Stewart learned a number of years ago, you don't lie to the FBI. Could it be that RL did this, and that is why he was picked up? That would be something more serious than lying to local LE or mixing up a story on the news. Just another option of why his lawyer may need a bit more time to work up a good defense. MOO. This is just an option based only on my opinion.

People are seeing all sorts of things in that pic. Cars, logos ,several creepers behind trees, the ghost of Lincoln.. Im sure if you zoom in close enough you can find whatever fits the theory you are working with.
I dont think there is anything in this pic but Abby on the bridge .
I have seen zoomed in and altered versions where it does look like car wheels there..but I am doubtful.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I will tell you what I see a grown man with a distinct line down his face next to his very large nose and a distinct chin. I hope le sees this clearly! It should not be that difficult to spot these features I would think if he is local

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I understand why many would "conclude" that RL might be an alcoholic based on the number of times he ahs been arrested and all the consequences thereof but here is what I think is an important thing to determine (forgive me if this is a repeat question):

Has RL, at any time, been ordered by the court to enter a rehab facility as part of his "sentence" or probationary conditions? Even a stint of say, 30 days?

I think this is important as it might give clarity as to how the court sees his tendancy to drink and drive. If the court has not required rehab then does it stand to reason that the court does not have enough evidence to declare him "alcoholic" and therefore require that of him?

GGE, are you on?

Remember the clown sightings in the woods back in the fall that were reported from various states? Maybe that's the "twist" and the reason for the multistate broadcast. Maybe that's why we can't see the rest of the video - he is in disguise. And that is all the stuff we see under the jacket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If RL is an alcoholic, they many have moved him to a facility to handle his detox. That would "be for his safety"
Possibly as if he was a heavy drinker it would be dangerous to go cold turkey . However not sure we have any evidence that he has been drinking heavily.

IMO RL does not know BG but maybe in the past gave him a place to sleep or a ride and during his detoxing, has remembered someone looking like BG being at his home.

People are seeing all sorts of things in that pic. Cars, logos ,several creepers behind trees, the ghost of Lincoln.. Im sure if you zoom in close enough you can find whatever fits the theory you are working with.
I have seen zoomed in and altered versions where it does look like car wheels there..but I am doubtful.

If u look closely there is a silhouette on the bridge it appears the creeper is following Abby

I still have a hard time understanding SnapChat, but I have a question. If The pic was posted to SnapChat, knowing it would be deleted in a short time (is that right?), that would indicate to me thay were not too concerned at the time. Maybe they just kept seeing him wherever he went and posted it because he made them feel a bit creepy? Anyway -- would there not be a different way to post a quick pic if one was scared/concerned?

I wish we knew if the audio/video (whatever they did) were from the same time frame or totally different times of their day.
Some people use the Snapchat camera as their main camera. All photos/video does not have to be uploaded, and it can be saved to the phone. I understood the way the first reports were stated that she posted the pic of Abby on SC but it was not said that she posted the video. If she had been able to upload it to SC others would have seen it the night of the 13th and known they were in trouble. Maybe they did but that's not what I thought. They said they recovered the video from her phone so it seems like she was only able to hit video and nothing else unless maybe save. When I tried it I had to hold my finger on video or it stopped. But she could have a different version. I have an android. Even if I hold my finger on it for the max it is only a few seconds then you have to choose to save it or upload it. But teens are WAY more savvy than me!! She may have set up a key to instantly go to video and may have been able to record longer from her regular camera. I've wondered if she was making short SC videos but not posting, I believe one would just be lost when you start the next one, or maybe LE has a method to extract the unsaved video from her phone anyway. FBI is Crack at extracting phone data.

I understand why many would "conclude" that RL might be an alcoholic based on the number of times he ahs been arrested and all the consequences thereof but here is what I think is an important thing to determine (forgive me if this is a repeat question):

Has RL, at any time, been ordered by the court to enter a rehab facility as part of his "sentence" or probationary conditions? Even a stint of say, 30 days?

I think this is important as it might give clarity as to how the court sees his tendancy to drink and drive. If the court has not required rehab then does it stand to reason that the court does not have enough evidence to declare him "alcoholic" and therefore require that of him?

GGE, are you on?
Yes, well a version of sorts. He was ordered to counseling as a condition of his probation. I'll go look for a link but I do remember seeing it posted previously.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

[snipped]

“People shouldn’t speculate on why someone was searched or not searched," said Carroll County Prosecutor Robert Ives. "No charges have been filed relating to the deaths of the two girls and no charges are imminent.”

Ives can’t comment specifically on the search warrant that was served at Logan’s property on Friday, but he said the case is large and has included several search warrants and dozens of subpoenas so far.

“I’m not aware of an investigation of this size ever occurring in a county of our size,” said Ives. “It’s probably happened in big cities, but not here.”

Investigators are still combing through over 13,000 tips that have come in so far, and Ives said they are still receiving up to 200 a day.

“This is a case, there’s lots of evidence out there but it needs to be matched up with a person, and that hasn’t been done yet,” said Ives.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...-no-suspects-in-the-murders-of-libby-and-abby

"No charges have been filed relating to the deaths of the two girls and no charges are imminent." <- This is very telling in my opinion. They are starting to backpedal. (Sorry cannot figure out how to bold on my phone in Tapatalk)

Look carefully!

If u look closely there is a silhouette on the bridge it appears the creeper is following Abby

I believe in that next step he is about to pass her or come along side her, I think that's the angled moved he is making because she is right in front of him.

<modsnip> People want so badly to convict someone of this crime that they will see anything and anyone as being BG. That's why so many innocent people get thrown in jail. That does way more harm than good. We don't have much info to go on, but labeling anyone who might look like RL or BG isn't gonna go anywhere. I've yet to see a picture that could link RL or BG to the crime.

And yet LE has said, paraphraising, that they can't say RL is not BG. After I have some coffee I will look for a link. We are allowed to discuss what's in MSM.

IMO RL does not know BG but maybe in the past gave him a place to sleep or a ride and during his detoxing, has remembered someone looking like BG being at his home.

Maybe he has allowed him to store hay or something in his barn.

I think this is the red railing at the beginning of the bridge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iMO. The search warrants are so when they do go to court there is no problem with whatever they find at the house and on the land. Just being professional.

Yes, well a version of sorts. He was ordered to counseling as a condition of his probation. I'll go look for a link but I do remember seeing it posted previously.

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...tSTNORFl4TnpFeE1qTXdPakUxTWprd05EVXhZemM9In19

"participation in a drug and alcohol program at mental health and substance abuse evaluation"

ETA: 03/21/2017

Hearing Scheduling Activity

Evidentiary Hearing scheduled for 03/20/2017 at 9:30 AM was cancelled. Reason: Other.

GGE, are you on?

Yes:

BBM: https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...qa3hOVFl4TnpFeE1qTXdPakUxTWprd05EVXhaVGs9In19
10/08/2014
Hearing Journal Entry
The State of Indiana appears by Jerry Bean, Deputy Prosecuting Attorney. The defendant appears in person and by Andrew Achey, attorney. The defendant is in the custody of the Sheriff of Carroll County. The defendant has previously entered a plea of guilty to the following: Amended Count I, Operating a Vehicle with a BAC of .08 or Greater, a Class D Felony. Sentencing hearing is held. The court accepts the plea agreement and finds the defendant guilty of the crimes to which he has entered his plea of guilty. It is ordered and adjudged that the defendant is 75 years of age. The court enters judgment of conviction and sentences the defendant as follows: Count I-2 years sentence; 2 years suspended; 2 years probation; 0 fine. The sentence(s) shall be served in the Indiana Department of Correction. The sentences shall run consecutively to 08D01-1312-FD-107. The defendant's probation shall be supervised. The terms of probation are set forth in the Order on Probation and include the following: waiver of 4th amendment rights against search and seizure; participation in a drug and alcohol program at mental health and substance abuse evaluation; initial probation users fee in the sum of $100 and monthly probation users fee in the sum of $30; $100.00 probation administrative fee; no criminal violations; and no alcohol consumption. In determining the sentence imposed, the court considered the following aggravating circumstances: The defendant has recently violated the conditions of any probation, parole, or pardon granted him. The defendant has a history of criminal activity. In determining the sentence to impose, the court considered the following mitigating circumstances: Imprisonment of the defendant will result in undue hardship to the defendant or the defendant's dependents. The defendant has pled guilty and taken responsibility for his crime. Non-Statutory Mitigating: Remorse. The defendant has a diploma, college, and served his country in the military. The aggravating circumstances outweigh the mitigating circumstances. The court recommends that the defendant's driving privileges be suspended for 2 years. The court imposes court costs in the sum of $368.50 all to be paid to Clerk within 90 days. Count II, Count III, Count IV, Count V and Count VI are dismissed upon motion of the State of Indiana. The defendant is remanded to the custody of the Sheriff of Carroll County. C:State,Probation,CCSD,Achey,RJO10/27/14tsm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mary0309