IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they did not cross the creek they how did they get to the bank on the other side? The direction they were traveling was southeast on the bridge from all the pictures provided on her snapchat. At the end of the bridge is where he said based on evidence to get down the hill......that would put them on the opposite side of the creek from where they were found.
the girls may have tried escaping and ran across the creek on their own will, and he caught up to them or shot them as they were running, etc. imo

He had already encountered them on the south side of the bridge , does it make sense to forcefully walk back across the bridge the direction that they came from? Not IMO, It would be very risky to now been seen ordering them to walk ahead (while gun / weapon) drawn? Plus the time constraints....they were under....doesn't add up

We will have to agree to disagree on that one. It would make sense to walk back if BG knew exactly where he was taking them. Remember a gun doesn't have to be drawn for it's presence to be known. I think it's riskier to cross the creek then to recross the bridge, and might even take longer. JMO

Mr. Logan also isn't a body builder. I don't think he's frail by any means either, but thats not really a fair comparison.

Well he may not be a bodybuilder but I get the impression he has done much physical work in his life. He has horses.etc. I also know people were discussing his breathing. .. I know a person who wheezes and has incredible strength. I am not tryng to be smart or funny. I actually am much younger but I can not walk far at the moment as I had pericarditis and heart arrhythmias ...maybe from Lyme . I guess my point is that we can not judge by age. He may be too weak to do much.

I would agree with most of what you said. What if you came back from drinking at a bar to find 2 girls murdered in your home? You couldn't use a vehicle to remove the bodies because now the whole neighborhood was crawling with searchers and police...While having them found on your property is a bad option, it's not as bad as them being found in your home. Search is suspended after midnight you move the bodies and the next day you go into town to buy cleaning supplies when the search resumes... JMO!

I don't see that as plausible, honestly.

Not to mention that we have no idea what type of crime this was. I have my own thoughts and I don't think it involves a 77 year old man who drank, got angry, then lured/killed two kids in broad daylight, and left the bodies on his own property. I definitely don't think it involves a 77 year old property owner who drank, escalated, abducted them, killed them elsewhere, then brought them back to be found on his property.

It's been stated by law enforcement that this is a complicated/convoluted (something to that effect) case. I just think if this was about an alcoholic who, by the way, is a crazed child killer under the influence, or had an alcoholic anger management problem that led to a tragedy on this scale, we'd know that by now. My guess is this was a far more pathologically driven murder by a truly sick perp who's done this before, knew exactly how to carry this off in that environment, and was extremely confident. JMO

BBM. Exactly.

the girls may have tried escaping and ran across the creek on their own will, and he caught up to them or shot them as they were running, etc. imo

There were other people on the trails that day, and the scene you describe involves splashing through water and the sound of gunshots... unlikely IMO.

very good point I never thought of that....maybe that is why they were there where they were found

I'm mad and push you. You fall and hit your head. You're either already dead or I think you are. Your friend witnesses the act, so I panic and have to silence them. I can't bear the shame or horror of everyone in my small town knowing what I did, so I maybe cause additional injuries in some method and I stage your bodies to what I think looks like a madman or SK would do. I then am happy to show the media around while making statements about things, and I leave my property even though there is an active search on.

Would you do that..?

-Nin

We will have to agree to disagree on that one. It would make sense to walk back if BG knew exactly where he was taking them. Remember a gun doesn't have to be drawn for it's presence to be known. I think it's riskier to cross the creek then to recross the bridge, and might even take longer. JMO

It has to be one of three things:
1. they went a little further on the south side of the bridge, down the hill and through the woods along the creek, then crossed over the creek to where their bodies were located.

2. they crossed back across the entire bridge to the side they came from, went down the hill and through the woods to where their bodies were located.

3. they went a little further on the south side of the bridge, down the hill to a waiting vehicle of some sort and were taken to either where their bodies were found via the cemetery or to another location where they were kept until after RL's property was searched and were then taken there, to where their bodies were located.

IMHO it takes way more skill, effort and calculation to pretend to be a SK in the moment, than to actually be one. Sorry, but not buying that someone accidentally/heat of the moment kills one person and then is composed enough to see all possible angles in mere seconds to make a snap decision to kill another.....and then hide bodies...and then relocate bodies.....and then elude searchers....and then.....and then... By someone who is 77. Oh, and who is under the influence at the time.

Come on. [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes, and if you reach the other side, I believe the location they were found is to the right, down the hill...

it would probably take a hour to cross back across the bridge and down the hill and around to the north side where they were found.....the bridge has spaced railroad ties with some missing and some worn out....it requires a bit of effort....then the hike down and the almost the entire length of the bridge parallel to the area where they were found.....all while being forced or under his control....

There were other people on the trails that day, and the scene you describe involves splashing through water and the sound of gunshots... unlikely IMO.
It seems like there was nobody around.. or were there other people out there? Not much has been said about any people out there that day . I heard there was one girl who saw a couple and one man but that was about it.

I don't believe I have read or heard if RL was given a lie detector test? If one failed that, I can see scrambling for a lawyer and no longer cooperating, MOO. Does anyone know?

IMHO

RL did not do this.

I think LE is more interested in his property than him.

Gitana1 is one of our amazing verified legal eagles here. That doesn't mean you have to agree with her theory of course, but she is speaking from a place of experience. And she is quite often dead on.

BTW, she needs no defending by me of course, I just like to see our verified members get just a wee bit of respect for all of the input they give us freely and enthusiastically.[emoji4]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Thank you .. and I will gladly vouch for all you said! :loveyou:

sometimes the obvious is the answer..goldfish? I don't think so, not with a fish filled stream in the backyard.

I saw a quote where RL tells the Media the days off the kid's had - it was several.

I thought it strange he would know kid's school schedule.

Days off were posted on the school website....anyone can access that information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper