IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry can't find post I want to reply to. Does screenshotted mean someone pulled this image from Libby's phone or the cloud on the day they went missing? If it was from her phone did they find her phone the day she went missing? Orv if she didn't have service would it have went to the cloud 7hours after they went missing? Please help. Im confused. All jmo.
Admittedly I don't use Snapchat. But, as I've understood it from early on discussions, the image we have is from someone viewing the message 7 hours after it was sent. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Moo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Last I heard was that LE have not released a COD for these girls. Why not?
For one thing, it protects the case against some attention seeker making a false confession.

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

Last I heard was that LE have not released a COD for these girls. Why not?

So when someone with very particular information regarding how they were found and killed makes an appearance they can know for sure that they were involved and not just someone mentally disturbed enough to want some attention.

The trail leading up to the Monon Bridge as well as the first 120 feet (approx) of the bridge going out over the water, is owned by Carroll County Wabash & Erie Canal, Inc.

The rest of the bridge and some land beyond going towards the south/east is owned by CSX Transportation Inc.

Libby was on the south end of the bridge when she took the video of the walking towards her.

attachment.php

attachment.php

https://beacon.schneidercorp.com/

So they were walking away from the stream when the photo was taken? Away from where their bodies were found?

Yep - me, too! JMHO.

All of this is just something I've been thinking about as a possibility.

Why after 5 weeks and with $200+K reward along with billboard and media attention this BG hasn't either been arrested or a LE plea asking for the public to be on the lookout for John Q. Murderer. I mean by his actual name.

What if LE has physical evidence, maybe from the scene or from the phone or a voice match etc., that RL is BG. What if they deliberately pixilated that photo to release it and put the pressure on RL?

I have to think the ISP and FBI could've enhanced a photo better than that if it was a serious plea for help in identifying.

Then they ramp up the pressure by violating his probation & serving the SW.

MOO

Admittedly I don't use Snapchat. But, as I've understood it from early on discussions, the image we have is from someone viewing the message 7 hours after it was sent. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Moo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Correct.
Hopefully they have obtained a warrant for her other Snapchat messages.

My mom instincts kick in....but kids to be out from 1 pm till 5:30 PM. We have lived in lots of areas with hiking trails. I would never let my kids go out by themselves for that long. Did the girls carry water? I cannot find the weather for that area? Can anyone find weather for that night?
they were to be picked up between 3 and 3:30. 5:30 is when the police were called. I would of had no problem as a parent dropping a 13 and 14 year old off for a 2 hour walk on the trails, very close to home. on a beautiful day off from school. Delphi up until now was a pretty darn safe place to raise your children.

I tried to reply earlier today when someone was talking about the COD and speculating about the noise of a gun. There is another bridge a short distance away that runs over the creek and it was built in the 1890s. It is a single lane bridge so only one car at a time. We drove over it and stopped in the middle to look down at the creek. It was VERY shallow and you could have walked across easily. There are likely other spots in the creek that are similar. We had our windows down and were taking pictures when we heard a gun firing----5 shots. The sound of the gunfire echoed through that ravine. IMO if a gun was used on Libby and Abby it would have been heard by someone. I don't know if someone was target practicing or hunting, but the shots were very clear.

Tonight something occurred to me about one of the pictures of BG. The picture is tipped but if you look at it upright you can see that BG is walking with a young man's stride, 1 foot basically in front of the other, hands in his pockets. This even though he's on perilous footing. Older folk generally walk with their feet apart for better balance.

BG IS WALKING LIKE A YOUNG MAN

He was also driving with a suspended license. Busted when he drove up and the search party was waiting for permission to search.

Hope he got the fish inside so they didn't get cold. They are tropical...

:blushing:

I don't think he was busted the day the girls went missing he would have been arrested then and there. I think this violation is very recent,.
They would not wait a month.

If there was a car under there it would not be something that you would have to struggle to see. The bridge is something like 60 feet high. A car from that distance would be easy to spot.

It isn't a struggle for me personally and I'm aware that some are adamant that they dont see them. Yes, I'm aware of the bridge ht and also zooming by the right person, equipment, and decent eyesight, magnifying app, or maybe even a magnifying glass helps. I usually do play around with exposure, brightness to see best. Some enjoy sleuthing w images. I enjoy the maps, pics, bridge videos etc and find those aspects interesting. Hats, hoodies, fish, fanny packs, eh not so much but I'm not going to be snarky or condescending to WS members for posting about those. lol

There should be some sort of Websleuths exemption.

I made sure to explain to my husband my penchant for researching child serial killings, Carhartt clothing, camo caps, dad jeans and SnapChat so that just in case......

My baby is across town tonight and I want to go smother her with kisses. But she is pretty much grown. Still, I vacillate between hovering and fostering her independence.

Luckily, I am still able to worry about my decisions. Libby and Abby have families that have forever been robbed of their girls and any choices they will ever need to make for them.

Excepting when they are finally able to stand up in court and demand that the girls' killer pay the price. :(

Sorry. Been awake and reading since 1:30 this morning. I sound like a loon. :facepalm:

There is a road that runs parallel to the walking path back to the bridge. Saturday there were many posted paper signs DO NOT PARK HERE. It stated your car will be towed. Parking available at the entrance. Now I'm pretty sure those signs have been put up there since the murders, but there is room to park along the side of that road and cut through to the walking trail. Actually, there is a paved pull off with a metal fence or gate and beyond that gate is a worn path to the walking path of the park. There was a car parked there and I said to my grandson that the car might not be there when whoever left it there got back. It cuts off quite bit of walking compared to the walk from the area they designate for parking.

Thank you! That's the sort of thing I would be interested in seeing on a map in relation to where the girls were abducted, and in relation to the nearby highway.

I tried to reply earlier today when someone was talking about the COD and speculating about the noise of a gun. There is another bridge a short distance away that runs over the creek and it was built in the 1890s. It is a single lane bridge so only one car at a time. We drove over it and stopped in the middle to look down at the creek. It was VERY shallow and you could have walked across easily. There are likely other spots in the creek that are similar. We had our windows down and were taking pictures when we heard a gun firing----5 shots. The sound of the gunfire echoed through that ravine. IMO if a gun was used on Libby and Abby it would have been heard by someone. I don't know if someone was target practicing or hunting, but the shots were very clear.

On the other hand, if gunfire is a normal occurrence around there like it is around our ranch, folks in the area may not have paid any attention to it. We hear it so often that it has become white noise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What makes you think that he was "busted" as he drove up? That likely would have put him in jail that night. Has LE confirmed he was driving at all? I have never heard RL say he drove to Lafayette or Delphi, just that he went.

Figure of speech? If your hand is in the cookie jar and someone walks in you're busted.

It means whoever screenshotted the picture did it 7 hours after it was taken

Edit: Even if there's no service, once the picture has been posted the original timestamp is still tied to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank You, loading, for your reply. So, does this mean that someone on her Snapchat friends list did a screenshot at 9:07 pm? So, then if another Snapchat friend did a screenshot, say at say, 11:07 pm that night it would say 9 hours ago? Does this dated/ times stamp continue much the same for whomever viewed it?

For instance, if I post a pic on Facebook it logs a date and time. And whoever has access to my picture can see the time and date the pic was taken. But, if that pic is from a screenshot then its always and forever going to stay the same time and date it displayed in the screenshot. Is that right?

I'm just trying to figure out where this particular screenshot of Abigail with the 7 hour delay (9:07 pm 2/13/17) came from. No one except Liberty or the had access to the telephone until it's possible recovery by LE the next afternoon at 12:30 pm at the earliest. Which , at that time it would say 22 hours later.

So, where and how did the police get a pic with the 9:07 ( 7 h later) time stamp?

Hello all. Another 14 hour day today. I'm tired, not wanting to go back and read the last thread competely.. What's the scoop? Anything new? LE made any statements to media? At a time today I zoned out at work. My eyes focused on a man with a blue jacket on and cameo hat.. uttering under my breath 'BG'. A co-worker passing by said ' BG'? What's that mean?! Big guy or something?? Startled, I looked up and there he was big nose, farmers tan, asking where the cafeteria was? Blankly, I said basement. He turned looked back and winked.
Absoustley NOT the . This sad case has my mind wrapped.
I sincerely pray for LE to catch this *******. Lots of love to all ❤ Goodnight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Correct.
Hopefully they have obtained a warrant for her other Snapchat messages.

Thanks! That was driving me nuts. So it could just be she sent the photo to someone and that's the photo le released? The recipient viewed the photo seven hours after the girls were missing? Makes sense. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay