IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are obvious cloning artifacts in those images.

True.

I've got nothing.

JMO... My initial reaction was he was in the background and the poor quality/pixilization was from enlarging his image; and the rubber stamping was from removing one of the girls from the frame. I'm willing to stand corrected. JMO.

OT
She looks very much like my Violent, a terrier/chi mix (I think) cute! My Violent is cute, but can be a bit cranky. Oh, and the N in her name is silent, lol.

My Lucy has the sweetest nature, very loving, I got lucky...she was the first dog I met at shelter and was sold. :)

My mom instincts kick in....but kids to be out from 1 pm till 5:30 PM. We have lived in lots of areas with hiking trails. I would never let my kids go out by themselves for that long. Did the girls carry water? I cannot find the weather for that area? Can anyone find weather for that night?

I always shudder to think of LE researching MY trail. :scared:

Thank you! That's very helpful.

Assuming he didn't walk to and from the park, what are the possible locations for a vehicle? No one reported an odd vehicle at the drop-off location, so presumably the vehicle was parked somewhere else. What are the possibilities for where the vehicle was parked? Assuming that it was a random encounter that led to the murders, the vehicle would not have been in a hidden location. If it was a planned encounter, the vehicle would have been in a hidden location

There is a road that runs parallel to the walking path back to the bridge. Saturday there were many posted paper signs DO NOT PARK HERE. It stated your car will be towed. Parking available at the entrance. Now I'm pretty sure those signs have been put up there since the murders, but there is room to park along the side of that road and cut through to the walking trail. Actually, there is a paved pull off with a metal fence or gate and beyond that gate is a worn path to the walking path of the park. There was a car parked there and I said to my grandson that the car might not be there when whoever left it there got back. It cuts off quite bit of walking compared to the walk from the area they designate for parking.

My mom instincts kick in....but kids to be out from 1 pm till 5:30 PM. We have lived in lots of areas with hiking trails. I would never let my kids go out by themselves for that long. Did the girls carry water? I cannot find the weather for that area? Can anyone find weather for that night?

Hight temp for 2/13 was 43 low 27...

IIRC they were to be picked up at 3:30

You crack me up! Thank you for being real and showing humor during this very dark series of threads.

Aww, thanks.

I hope no one takes me for being insensitive.

In my family, we laugh when we are grieving or afraid.

This horror is deeply rooted in my mind and heart. I don't post a lot, but I can promise I have not had more than 4 hours of uninterrupted sleep a night since mid-February. I live nowhere near IN, but have a friend who is close to the community and this case. (No insider kind of stuff, sorry).

Mostly, I am a mother and a human and my heart is broken for these families. Even if I may joke a little.

(Snipped by me for space).

Wow. Fabulous observation! I think you are totally right. It comes from the side, not the front. If it was Libby's shirt it would be the front. it is possible Libby may have been prompted to photograph the guy because he was so creepily close to Abby. She may have tried to protect Abby only to get too close herself and be subdued with a weapon or something. Who knows, but very chilling. I think you're right.

I am so confused!!!! Can we get a timeline? Does he have a "solid alibi"?

Where was he during the time between when the girls were dropped off and they were reported missing? Unless he has an alibi for that time period, he really doesn't have one.

What time were they dropped off?

What time were they reported missing?

When they were reported missing, where was he?

What time did he go to Delphi and how long was he gone?

What time did he find out they were missing?

What time were the bodies found?

Where was RL when the bodies were found?

Respectfully snipped

They were dropped off around 1 at one of the tributaries of the trail. Supposed to be picked up at the same location between 3 and 3:30. Family searched when they were not there and called police at 5:30.

https://www.fox59.com/2017/02/16/ti...ty-german-and-abigail-williams-in-delphi/amp/

I'm not aware of when RL left initially but he reports he was buying fish in Lafayette and arrived home at 6:30 p.m. when he found out about the girls and was asked if they could search his property. I recall a report or video early on that he was gone "all day"- but I can't find the source. Anyone recall that? If not, MOO.

The next morning RL was gone before they found the girls, search resumed at daybreak iirc, and were found around 12/12:30 p.m. He arrived home after they were found but exact time is unknown afaik.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/20/ptab.01.html

"LOGAN: Yes, that`s true. I did not find out about it until after about 6:30 PM in the afternoon. People stopped here and asked for permission to*go back on my property and said two girls were missing, and that`s the first I heard about it. It`s been a -- it`s been a -- OK."

"LOGAN: It was shortly after they were found. I had been in town, in Delphi, and was coming home, and I saw the -- when I went to town, they*hadn`t been found yet. When I came home, they had been, and it was -- and then I found out that they were not -- that they were not alive. It was*just -- it was horrible. I mean, I don`t know how you -- because (INAUDIBLE) all end well. And obviously, that`s not true."

https://www.insideedition.com/headl...where-bodies-of-indiana-hikers-were-found/amp

"He told Inside Edition that he has an alibi, saying he was buying tropical fish at the time of the murders.

I was not home during the time all this was happening, I was in Lafayette and I didn't get home until 6:30 in the evening and the neighbors stopped and asked permission to look back here for the girls," he said."

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

There were alot of posters in the first thread said the same thing. I don't see it myself, but enough did. Hmmm

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Really? I guess I missed it- I began reading a few threads in. I never thought that. I was kind of taken aback when he said it. He grew up around a lot of Hispanics in south Texas. It's SO WEIRD how everyone sees something so different- AARGH!

He was also driving with a suspended license. Busted when he drove up and the search party was waiting for permission to search.

Hope he got the fish inside so they didn't get cold. They are tropical...

:blushing:

What makes you think that he was "busted" as he drove up? That likely would have put him in jail that night. Has LE confirmed he was driving at all? I have never heard RL say he drove to Lafayette or Delphi, just that he went.

The girls were supposed to be picked up around 3:30 pm. When they couldn't be found (after looking for them), they were reported missing at 5:30 pm.

He was also driving with a suspended license. Busted when he drove up and the search party was waiting for permission to search.

Hope he got the fish inside so they didn't get cold. They are tropical...

:blushing:
Do you have a link for this?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Last I heard was that LE have not released a COD for these girls. Why not?

Can someone help me with this? I've been puzzled by the time stamp on this photo of Abigail taken by Liberty for a while now. According to reports IIRC this photo was taken at 2:07 pm. If that is indeed the time she took it , and "now" the time ( 7 h(ours) ago) is in the upper left hand of the picture,
Does this mean the picture was viewed by someone at 9:07 pm ( 7 hours after pic taken) ? Or does it mean that the app sent it to the Cloud at 9:07 pm? I'm not all savvy with the Snapchat app ( or any other app, really).

Please explain why the photo has the 7 hour ago reference. At that time (9:07) the girls were "only missing" .

Martzix, IIRC, a car is able to fit under the bridge, but not at the location circled. I believe the circled areas are shrubs, weeds, trees & shadows.

IMOHO

Sorry can't find post I want to reply to. Does screenshotted mean someone pulled this image from Libby's phone or the cloud on the day they went missing? If it was from her phone did they find her phone the day she went missing? Orv if she didn't have service would it have went to the cloud 7hours after they went missing? Please help. Im confused. All jmo.

They were to be picked up at 3:00 or 3:30. They were reported missing at 5:30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy