IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight something occurred to me about one of the pictures of BG. The picture is tipped but if you look at it upright you can see that BG is walking with a young man's stride, 1 foot basically in front of the other, hands in his pockets. This even though he's on perilous footing. Older folk generally walk with their feet apart for better balance.
Way back, I straightened that photo and posted it because I was convinced that the tilt was due to the cropping by LE. Straightening changes the perspective some had about him running or fast walking. No one paid any attention.

I agree with you.

JMO

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

There may be other references to where the girls were dropped off that are more specific. In this video on YouTube, starting at about 4:50, you'll see an entry point with a sign that says 'Monon High Bridge Trail' and 'Parking Area.' There appears to be a very small parking area there (maybe for a couple of cars only?)

Does anyone know if the drop off point was confirmed in any articles?

[video=youtube;O15fTqdhtz8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O15fTqdhtz8[/video]

Reference to drop off of girls: RILEY: Right. One of the family members of one of the girls dropped them off at one of the tributaries, so to speak, of the trail, and then they were supposed to be picked up between 3:00 and 3:30 that afternoon.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/16/ptab.01.html

AHA! I knew it. They were not dropped off at the trail head by this sign at the N end of the bridge. Back to my theory of N265W as a 'drop off' point. I bet there is a trail right off that road that leads to the bridge. My theory is common sense which tells me that the person who dropped them off to go take pictures took the shortest path from home to trail.

BG watched them go into the woods from N265W and followed.

I tried to reply earlier today when someone was talking about the COD and speculating about the noise of a gun. There is another bridge a short distance away that runs over the creek and it was built in the 1890s. It is a single lane bridge so only one car at a time. We drove over it and stopped in the middle to look down at the creek. It was VERY shallow and you could have walked across easily. There are likely other spots in the creek that are similar. We had our windows down and were taking pictures when we heard a gun firing----5 shots. The sound of the gunfire echoed through that ravine. IMO if a gun was used on Libby and Abby it would have been heard by someone. I don't know if someone was target practicing or hunting, but the shots were very clear.

Just curious but when were you there? Was it hunting season? I thought there were homes around there. Sort of interested that you heard gun fire.

The girls were supposed to be picked up around 3:30 pm. When they couldn't be found (after looking for them), they were reported missing at 5:30 pm.

The girls could have been dead, and the suspect long gone by that time the family reported them missing. If we assume the last photo taken (with the suspect) correlates with the time of abduction (2:07), he had three hours with the girls before 5:30.

I wonder if the family searched in the area down the hill from the bridge.

Last I heard was that LE have not released a COD for these girls. Why not?

To preserve the integrity of their case? They're under no obligation to share any information with the public.

What makes you think that he was "busted" as he drove up? That likely would have put him in jail that night. Has LE confirmed he was driving at all? I have never heard RL say he drove to Lafayette or Delphi, just that he went.

Aw, sorry Burnt Toast. I didn't mean he was busted and arrested right then. I meant that when he drove up and LE and searchers were waiting for permission to enter his property, he was caught driving while suspended. LE stated he was arrested for probation violation, so perhaps one could think that was why. hth :)

It isn't a struggle for me personally and I'm aware that some are adamant that they dont see them. Yes, I'm aware of the bridge ht and also zooming by the right person, equipment, and decent eyesight, magnifying app, or maybe even a magnifying glass helps. I usually do play around with exposure, brightness to see best. Some enjoy sleuthing w images. I enjoy the maps, pics, bridge videos etc and find those aspects interesting. Hats, hoodies, fish, fanny packs, eh not so much but I'm not going to be snarky or condescending to WS members for posting about those. lol
I agree, it's ALL good!

Guests, please consider joining the discussion. Fresh eyes give fresh perspective!

I like to point out the access route to the SE end of the High Bridge, that easily gets overseen. We do not know, where the killer came from, or where he was going. Just because we see him in a still picture seemingly moving SE'wards does not necessarily mean, he came from a NW'ern direction IMO. He may have accessed the bridge from the NW or SE end! Not? Sure, he could have passed the girls first from the SE moving towards the NW end and could then have abruptly turned around!

This is the S access road N 625 W:

attachment.php

Here are the other 2 trail accesses, one of them being the drop off point of Abby and Libby:

attachment.php

Where was he coming from? Where was he going? Is it possible BG was dropped off too? Did he have a driver..? Why?

-Nin

Attachments

• Indiana distances 2 accesses South.jpg
    Indiana distances 2 accesses South.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 561
  • Indiana distances 2 accesses.jpg
    Indiana distances 2 accesses.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 554
COD has still not been released in Lizzy and Lyric's deaths. Almost five years ago. :(

I saw a video w Lizzy mom speaking and she indicated that they did not want the COD released bc if/ when the perp is caught they will know they have the right perp if perp knows the COD. LE withholds COD for the same reason.
981ecac2d027f6a6780aed11611473a7.jpg

Way back, I straightened that photo and posted it because I was convinced that the tilt was due to the cropping by LE. Straightening changes the perspective some had about him running or fast walking. No one paid any attention.

I agree with you.

JMO

I paid attention and have been looking for that since. Can you post it again?

Sorry can't find post I want to reply to. Does screenshotted mean someone pulled this image from Libby's phone or the cloud on the day they went missing? If it was from her phone did they find her phone the day she went missing? Orv if she didn't have service would it have went to the cloud 7hours after they went missing? Please help. Im confused. All jmo.

Me, too! :-/

COD has still not been released in Lizzy and Lyric's deaths. Almost five years ago. :(

Iirc, the excessive decomposition made a specific cause impossible to determine and also unable to determine if a sexual assault had occurred. Jmo

Has anyone addressed why the FBI was so quickly involved? Is that normal in these cases, or was it possibly due to this case being possibly linked to something else? The level of manpower in this case just seems unusual. Thanks.

The girls could have been dead, and the suspect long gone by that time the family reported them missing. If we assume the last photo taken (with the suspect) correlates with the time of abduction (2:07), he had three hours with the girls before 5:30.

I believe I read early on that by 4pm. family was on scene at the trail system and calling for the girls. Police weren't called until 5:30. Even if girls were abducted at 2:10, it was still at least a 20 minute walk to where they were found so in my opinion, that gives BG 1:30 minutes with the girls before people showed up looking. JMO.

I have a question.
I thought I remembered reading that LE had determined the voice on the recording to that of the BG. Is this accurate? Or did I misread the info (quite possible)
I know I don't post much, but I do read almost every post. Completely my opinion, but my gut still goes with somebody well looked up to in the community (pastor, coach, teacher, etc)

Do you have a link for this?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1703/20/ptab.01.html

"RONALD LOGAN, PROPERTY OWNER: I did not find out about it until (INAUDIBLE) until after about 6:30 PM in the afternoon. People stopped here and asked for permission to go back on my property and said two girls were missing. And that`s the first I heard about it."

And forgive me, but there are articles saying he arrived home as searchers were waiting for him. I'm cooking supper and can't look just now.

Or did you want a link to his driver's license being suspended? It's in the last thread. hth!!

They were dropped off around 1 at one of the tributaries of the trail. Supposed to be picked up at the same location between 3 and 3:30. Family searched when they were not there and called police at 5:30.

https://www.fox59.com/2017/02/16/ti...ty-german-and-abigail-williams-in-delphi/amp/

I'm not aware of when RL left initially but he reports he was buying fish in Lafayette and arrived home at 6:30 p.m. when he found out about the girls and was asked if they could search his property. I recall a report or video early on that he was gone "all day"- but I can't find the source. Anyone recall that? If not, MOO.

The next morning RL was gone before they found the girls, search resumed at daybreak iirc, and were found around 12/12:30 p.m. He arrived home after they were found but exact time is unknown afaik.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/20/ptab.01.html

"LOGAN: Yes, that`s true. I did not find out about it until after about 6:30 PM in the afternoon. People stopped here and asked for permission to*go back on my property and said two girls were missing, and that`s the first I heard about it. It`s been a -- it`s been a -- OK."

"LOGAN: It was shortly after they were found. I had been in town, in Delphi, and was coming home, and I saw the -- when I went to town, they*hadn`t been found yet. When I came home, they had been, and it was -- and then I found out that they were not -- that they were not alive. It was*just -- it was horrible. I mean, I don`t know how you -- because (INAUDIBLE) all end well. And obviously, that`s not true."

https://www.insideedition.com/headl...where-bodies-of-indiana-hikers-were-found/amp

"He told Inside Edition that he has an alibi, saying he was buying tropical fish at the time of the murders.

I was not home during the time all this was happening, I was in Lafayette and I didn't get home until 6:30 in the evening and the neighbors stopped and asked permission to look back here for the girls," he said."

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

You are the BEST!!

Hmm. He was gone quite a bit at crucial times in this case. Could mean nothing but it perks my ears up a bit.

I agree with you.

JMO

I would love to see your straightened photo if you would be willing to re-post it!!

Good question. Did anyone search down the hill that first day?

Based on the timeline it was not clear that they were picking them up at 3:30. Timeline only says 5:30. So my comment was based upon that amount of time. My response was based upon that. And IMO was a long time to have been out hiking. Even an avid hiker adult gone 4 hours would be hard. So, you can call me names all you want. Someone else clarified that it was 3:30 when they came to pick them up. That was not made clear in the timelines
IMO, how one defines "hiking" is important here. Personally, I consider hiking very loosely in this case. The girls were there for a walk and to take photos, at least as far as their family reported. Essentially, just hanging out. At least one of the girls lived very close to the area. It seems pretty age appropriate for 13/14 year olds to hang out outside on a day off school for a few hours. They were not hiking mountains. Jmo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member