IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is something to think about....would ppl really pay attention to RL if he didn't have a criminal record? Probably not....The other homes that LE searched could have occupants that had infidelities but the media paid attention only to RL...
I believe you are correct. They have already looked at someone and RL is the key to unlocking the answer. My opinion of course.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

If you missed the live podcast, you need to listen to the recorded radio show of Tricia interviewing James Clemente ( retired 22 y FBI profiler and former NYC prosecutor) and Levi Page on the Indiana case. What a great interview.

Clemente views the murder of the girls as a high risk crime. He says it is rare to take control of two victims at once. While he is not excluding it, he does not think the killer stalked and planned the murders.

Lots of great questions and comments of Tricia and Levi Page including a great preview of Jim Clemente’s hosting role at the upcoming Crimecon 2017 event.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websle...radio-march-21st-2017-with-levi-page-and-more

-Nin

This makes sense to me as to why the image of suspect looks odd. I do wonder now if that image was taken some place else and it was placed on the bridge. It has bothered my eyes from day one. Jmo

At the risk of being silently stoned, I know there was some discussion about BG being possibly photoshopped onto the bridge, suggesting the actual photo was taken somewhere else. There was reference to the amount of blurring (don't know the technical term) and his feet looking a bit "off." Please tell me if that has been debunked and I'll delete to avoid another rabbit hole :)

I was just reading through some of the earlier articles and looking at this image again, which reminded me of that discussion. I am likely splitting hairs here but is the bridge itself considered part of the trail? Would it make sense for LE to Photoshop him on the bridge for any reason? Protecting evidence only the killer knows (i.e., he was never on the bridge, girls were confronted at the creek or cemetery, etc)? Anything else? Or very unlikely and wouldn't make sense?

http://www.wthr.com/article/police-seek-help-identifying-person-seen-on-delphi-trail

"Indiana State Police released the photograph below of the man, who was on the Delphi Historic Trails around the time Abigail Williams and Liberty German were last seen on the trail Monday afternoon around 1 p.m."
https://www.theindychannel.com/2084...ads-to-arrest-in-murders-of-delphi-teens.html

"On Feb.15, authorities released a photo of the suspect found walking on the Delphi Historic Trail around the time the teens disappeared."

https://www.fox59.com/2017/02/19/ma...ally-a-suspect-in-deaths-of-delphi-teens/amp/

"Indiana State Police say a man photographed on the trail where two murdered Delphi teens were last seen*is now considered "the main suspect" in their killings."

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

So they were walking away from the stream when the photo was taken? Away from where their bodies were found?

At the time Libby took the video still of the she would have been farther to the south end of the bridge with the walking towards her.

From the south end facing north, Abby and Libby were found to the right of the bridge across the creek. Not the same area where the bridge crosses over the creek.

People trying to determine the exact location of the think Libby may have been on the farthest south step-out or more recently, in the first video below, perhaps at/off the bridge on the south end.

[video=youtube;uBE422LFIdg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBE422LFIdg[/video]

[video=youtube;HH3twaMV9Fg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH3twaMV9Fg[/video]

At the time Libby took the video still of the she would have been farther to the south end of the bridge with the walking towards her.

From the south end facing north, Abby and Libby were found to the right of the bridge across the creek. Not the same area where the bridge crosses over the creek.

People trying to determine the exact location of the think Libby may have been on the farthest south step-out or more recently, in the first video below, perhaps at/off the bridge on the south end.

[video=youtube;uBE422LFIdg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBE422LFIdg[/video]

[video=youtube;HH3twaMV9Fg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH3twaMV9Fg[/video]
20170319_150435.jpgi went to bridge. Had to be seated on last platform at SE end to accurately recreate the picture

Not a detective/fbi but i have never thought it was planned, opportunist is where i have been. Jmo

If you missed the live podcast, you need to listen to the recorded radio show of Tricia interviewing James Clemente ( retired 22 y FBI profiler and former NYC prosecutor) and Levi Page on the Indiana case. What a great interview.

Clemente views the murder of the girls as a high risk crime. He says it is rare to take control of two victims at once. While he is not excluding it, he does not think the killer stalked and planned the murders.

Lots of great questions and comments of Tricia and Levi Page including a great preview of Jim Clemente’s hosting role at the upcoming Crimecon 2017 event.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websle...radio-march-21st-2017-with-levi-page-and-more

-Nin

In this picture it does not appear the man is wearing gloves? Is that what everyone else sees? If it was random as one of the LE said they believed then they should have prints, correct?

All is IMO

Does anyone know/recall color of fringe on Libby's shirt that day?

This article states that RL was moved to another jail briefly for his own protection. He was moved back to Collin and his own attorney is the one who requested the stay on the probationary hearing.

Sounds to me more like a protective custody situation. I'm inclined to believe that the property owner may be connected, but inadvertently. And that someone he knows (and maybe inadvertently aided) is the one LE are after. RL needs to be kept safe as a witness.

A LE tweet read yesterday stated that they had found that some people's alibis didn't hold up. The plural would refer to more than just RL's alibi.

JMO

Tonight something occurred to me about one of the pictures of BG. The picture is tipped but if you look at it upright you can see that BG is walking with a young man's stride, 1 foot basically in front of the other, hands in his pockets. This even though he's on perilous footing. Older folk generally walk with their feet apart for better balance.

BG IS WALKING LIKE A YOUNG MAN

My daughter said the same thing yesterday when she looked at the photos of the . She believes he is young, 20's or early 30's.

This makes sense to me as to why the image of suspect looks odd. I do wonder now if that image was taken some place else and it was placed on the bridge. It has bothered my eyes from day one. Jmo
Not sure why they would take the time to crop and then add back to another area on trail. Why not just put out the cropped image

I don't get it. Why release such a poor quality screen shot of a video?
HONESTLY the ONLY person that knows who it is, is that man.
He hasn't come forward, so the assumption is that he was involved in the girls disappearance and murder.
I have a hard time believing that the FBI doesn't already know his height, weight, shoe size AND identify.
IMO they released it strictly to let the killer know "The girls got you!"
I can't believe with all of the devices available today that he hasn't been tracked down and arrested already.

I pray that he will have to answer for his crimes SOONER rather than later!
MOO

Photos released by police are not Photoshopped. They are photos that were taken by one of the children. The photo is pixelated because the photo is small, and the resolution is poor. When the photo was enlarged, it became pixelated. That is normal.

I don't get it. Why release such a poor quality screen shot of a video?
HONESTLY the ONLY person that knows who it is, is that man.
He hasn't come forward, so the assumption is that he was involved in the girls disappearance and murder.
I have a hard time believing that the FBI doesn't already know his height, weight, shoe size AND identify.
IMO they released it strictly to let the killer know "The girls got you!"
I can't believe with all of the devices available today that he hasn't been tracked down and arrested already.

I pray that he will have to answer for his crimes SOONER rather than later!
MOO

This may be the best photo they have, and so maybe they hoped someone recognized the outfit someone was wearing that day. But I also have a theory that they released the photos and audio they did, while saying there was more captured, because BG has either Libby's phone or a phone Abby may have had. Under this theory, they were releasing limited information to try to get BG to turn on the phone to see exactly what LE might have...and once he turned the phone on they could get a location from the phone's GPS. I don't think BG ever turned the phone on, which is why Supt. Carter has said they are still waiting on one piece of intel that isn't in the 13,000 tips they have received.

All IMO.

Not sure why they would take the time to crop and then add back to another area on trail. Why not just put out the cropped image

Idk why either, just seems odd that that it is said he was on the trail when in fact the bridge is not part of the trail. The trail ends at the north side of the bridge and starts or ends in the city park in delphi.

I'm just a Stickler when it comes to words-wording. Jmo

I like Clemente but only listened to a few minutes of the podcast. As soon as he said that to his knowledge the girls didn't notify anyone of where they were going and that it was probably a crime of opportunity, I turned it off. He is speculating like all of us are. I think he's a good profiler but no one can say for sure what went down and why other than two dead girls and the perp(s). IMO, the perp(s) knew the girls were going to be there and this wasn't a crime of opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay